How do I remove electronic business cards from the 'insert busine.

I have electronic cards added by mistake in the dropdown list.  I would like
to undo them.

PostThreadMessage lost messages when thread is busy
Hi,all. I use the API function PostThreadMessage to put data to another thread.If the thread was not busy everything's ok.But if the thread was blocked for some reasons( for example: a modal dialog ), I can't get the posted message in thread message loop. What's wrong? Thanks for any help! Here is my ThreadProc code: UINT CMainFrame::DataThreadProc(LPVOID lpPara) { MSG msg; //force to create the thread's message queue PeekMessage(&msg, NULL, WM_USER, WM_USER, PM_NOREMOVE); BOOL bRet; while( (bRet = GetMessage( &msg, NULL, 0, 0 )) != 0) ...

User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back
A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16, Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed: > A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and > I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can > be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whate...

Gift Cards #2
I'm opening a new retail camera and photo-finishing store. RMS seems to offer pretty much the "best" POS option for me (being a small store I can't afford $25k for a "bottom of the barrel" retail solution..cough cough). The one thing that really seems to be missing is the ability to do gift cards. I want to do gift cards, but I *really* want to have the gift card database stored locally (so there are ZERO per-transaction charges). I know that Mercury has a "no cost" gift card - but there HAS to be a catch....and usually that catch with gift cards...

Unable to update free/busy time
Hi there, This morning I installed the Exchange 2000 post-sp3 rollup on our small business server. Since then users have been getting messages from Outlook saying that it can't update free/busy time on the server. Prior to installing the rollup we did not get the errors. I had a look at the event log on the server and it is filling up with EventID: 1546 errors, the description is: Workflow event sink error [event: OnSyncSave, URL: <file://./backofficestorage/test.com.au/Public Folders/NON_IPM_SUBTREE/SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY/EX:_xF8FF_o=DSPACE_xF8FF_ou=first administrative group/USER-_xF8...

Problems inserting pictures in Excel 2002 sp-2
When inserting a picture into a work sheet, nothing shows up but the outline/edit box. If you grab the box and move it on the sheet, the picture will appear. If you scroll up or down, the portion of the picture that goes off screen will not show up when you scroll back to the center of the screen. Grab and move it again and it shows up again.... HELP?????? My IT guy is lost on this one! It sounds more like a windows display problem to me. Do you have the zoom factor set to 100%? (It may help.) But maybe you could try closing other applications or changing the display settings. I use...

Macro to insert to move values of a cell to next cell in the same row
Hello, I would like to know the Macro code for Moving the Values of a cell to next cell based upon values in a particular cell. Ex:- Col A(DATE) Col B(0-30 Days) Col C(30-60days) ColD(60-90day) Jan-05 10 Feb-05 10 Based upon date in Col A i want move the value in col b and c to the next cell.Basically this for aging the items in the work sheet Hi There, Can anyone pls give the code for this query. Pls help ...

Business Portal - Employee Pay
This window does not auto-populated from existing employee data in Business Portal HRM:SS. The Employee Profile/Dependent/Benefits etc. windows all populate immediately but the W-4 window requires that a Modify transaction be made by the employee and approved by the supervisor before it will display data. This is contrary to all other windows and confuses the employees. It provides a first-impression that is not good for their experience with Business Portal. Mike Lupro -- Mike Lupro ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestion...

Manual payment with credit card default distributions
When selecting payment type of credit card via a manual payment, I don=92t understand the default distributions of debiting AP and crediting Cash. Why is it crediting cash? Shouldn=92t it be crediting (increasing) the credit card payable account? We now owe money to the credit card company. Hi Jeet, There are two things going on in here 1. There is a payables trx that is being paid through a credit card. Here as far as the trx is concerned it is being cleared off through a credit card payment(as gud as paying cash to the vendor). So in payables the PAY type is getting debited and CASH typ...

Remove text from a cell
Hi there I have some data in a spreadsheet which is an output from another program. One column has a series of numbers in it, each with the suffix of "kb" and I want to remove the kb from each cell so that I can sort by number. Is there an easy way to do this without having to edit each cell individually (I have about 600 rows!) thanks Trace Hi one way: Use 'Edit - Replace' the other way: use the formula =--TRIM(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"kb","")) in a helper column >-----Original Message----- >Hi there > >I have some data in a spreadsheet which is ...

Outlook removes in box items upon reply
When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? "Jeff J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d84701c3ef3a$b3646a70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from > my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot > find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? View-Current View-All messages. When I look at that, it does nothing. If I cahnge the View to "View Me...

include busy/free time from "other" (i.e. ics) calendars
Please see the following thread. Is this possible? Could it be added as a future enhancement request? https://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring&mid=d5f088c7-77a7-48c5-8a9b-a1955f90aacc&sloc=en-us ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and t...

Get External Data
I have a 2 column table which is likely to change length whenever the Refresh Data menu option is selected. The table links to another software package (SAGE). I don't have formulae in adjacent columns so my problem can not be solved by checking the "Fill Down formulas in columns adjacent to data" box. I do, however, have text in adjacent columns (which the user selects from an in-cell drop down list) which I need to remain aligned with the relevant row. The "insert entire rows for new data ..." option does not appear to do what it says! It only inserts rows in the...

my inserted digital movies don't play
Please help!!! I've been doing an educational presentation which I'm going to put on DVD but after I've done all the presentation, it was playing at first then when I've tried to clean up my PC for the unwanted vids on my files, it just stop playing. "BassKicker" <BassKicker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63077463-6932-4342-8281-111E816C7640@microsoft.com... > Please help!!! I've been doing an educational presentation which I'm going > to > put on DVD but after I've done all the presentation, it was playi...

Inserting rows into sheet that contains a formula
I have a typical financial sheet where the columns sum (sum(a5:a15)) and the rows sum (sum(a5:h5)). The summation columns are locked and the sheet protected. Is there a technique whereby I can have the user insert a row which will keep the formats and row sum as well as changing the formula in the column sums? Thanks. Rick Hi Rick, The following method is not foolproof but generally it works OK. Insert a blank row between the bottom of data to be summed and the row with the sum formulas. Include the blank row in the sum formula. Protect the blank row along with the formulas and what...

Could not cleanup worktable IAM chains to allow shrink or remove file operation. Please try again when tempdb is idle
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CB1448.E88B1160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi all, I'm getting this message when trying to clear tempdb DBCC SHRINKDATABASE (tempdb, 10) WITH NO_INFOMSGS=20 Msg 5054, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Could not cleanup worktable IAM chains to allow shrink or remove file = operation. Please try again when tempdb is idle. Msg 5054, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Could not cleanup worktable IAM chains to allow shrink or remove file = op...

Re: Cannot Insert Object #3
Hi all I'm having trouble inserting a .msg outlook file into an Excel workbook, can anyone please advise as to why I'm getting this error. Many thanks Badger -- BadgerMK ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BadgerMK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511014 ...

Microsoft Pub 2002/creating electronic mechanicals,manual-can't f.
I need the work pages for this manual and I can not find the RF_Publisher file. What work pages for what manual? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39A98F78-94D8-4F6F-91B2-0E0A19C4C14F@microsoft.com... >I need the work pages for this manual and I can not find the RF_Publisher >file. ...

Credit card processing 05-15-07
Is it possible with Access? Any good references? Matt <mdw233psu@yahoo.com> wrote: >Is it possible with Access? Not without putting your data in a SQL Server database among many other things. The credit card companies want to ensure your corporation is keeping that data very, very secure. And depending on the laws in your province, state, territory and/or country your employer really wants to keep that data secure. It is very embarrassing to hear your corp name on the news. >Any good references? No idea. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only i...

Insert Database doesn't "see" half my queries?
I am trying to insert a database” from Access 03 into Word 03 using the database toolbar in word. When I click “Insert Database” in word, and then browse for my query, the wizard doesn’t “see” any of the queries in which I changed a field name (ex. Dept: Department). Does anyone know a workaround for this? Right now, it’s only showing about half my queries which is a little odd. Is there a different way to insert my database? Thank you! If you check Word Tools->Options->General->"Confirm conversion at open" and go through the whole insertion process aga...

insert multiple page Word document into Excel
How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the Word document? Hi this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S.W." <S.W.@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D7087D76-A4F3-46BB-90A9-FEB054B24AEB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view > the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the > Word doc...

Inserting New rows into IV00108 Table
I am trying to insert new rows of data into the Iv0018 table I have another table in SQL with tthe data but when i use DTS to append this data it will not let me because of a null value being inserted in the DEX_row_Id column. Is there a SQL script that will allow me to apend this data to this table since the part numbers already exisits this is another pricelevel i am adding. This is SQL 2000 and GP 9.0. Thank you Ken DEX_ROW_ID is an identity column so it will auto populate. In DTS do not map a value for DEx_Row_ID (ignore it) "kfoster@pfeinc.com" <kfosterpfeinccom@disc...

allow template user to insert picture
I'm creating a form which I will save as a protected template. How do I allow users to insert their own logo in a designated area? Is this possible? I tried using the "image" control box field but I'm not sure if this is what it is intended for. Thanks I think I'd use a macro that asked for the logo, unprotected the worksheet, added the logo and then reprotected the worksheet. Kind of... Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myPictName As Variant Dim myPict As Picture Dim wks As Worksheet Set wks = Worksheets("sheet1") myPictName ...

Problem inserting calculated pivot fields into Pivot Table (2007)
Working with Excel 2007 and a Pivot Table. Created a Calculated field. The field shows in the Field List, but Excel will not let me drag the Calculated field into the Pivot Table areas (other than into the Values area). What am I doing wrong? Hi A calculated item or field, can ONLY be allocated to the data area. It's position within the data area can be modified, but it cannot be moved to any other area -- Regards Roger Govier wamiller36 wrote: > Working with Excel 2007 and a Pivot Table. Created a Calculated field. The > field shows in the Field List, b...

Exchange Failing when Removing GC from same box
The background: I am trying to install Exchange 2007 but cannot because I have two Windows 2000 DCs with GCs. The two Windows 2000 DCs happen to be on the same boxes as my Exchange 2000 cluster. I have two other Windows 2003 boxes in the same site with all FSMO roles and both are GC. The problem: I'm in a catch 22 because I cannot install Exchange 2007 and when I remove either the GC role from the Windows 2000 boxes or demote them, Exchange fails. The Question: Has anyone come across a situation like this and know of a solution? Thanks In order to install Ex07, you will ne...

How to insert a Macro within a macro?
I have a sub Format() and I want another macro called: AddRows() To run in the middle of the sub Format()Macro. What I did doesn't work. I had Sub Format() ..... ..... Sub AddRows() End sub ..... End Sub. How can I do this? try Sub Format() stuff call AddRows() End sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Thrava" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:178701c50d68$f99f8c70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a sub Format() > > and I want another macro called: AddRows() > > To run in the middle of the sub Format()Macro...