How do I move my appointments from and old pst file to a new one?

My Outlook pst file has been growing and the solution to decreased the size
is to create a new pst file.
All emails are now moved.
All contacts have been moved too.
The problem is moving the appointments from one pst file to another.
Help?
Thank you all in advance.
Jo

However you did it for emails and contacts, for appointments it works the
same way. You could use the File/Archive, or move some items manually. In
order to do the latter, switch to a table view.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Am Sun, 6 Jun 2010 14:17:41 -0700 schrieb Jo Mitra:

> My Outlook pst file has been growing and the solution to decreased the
size
> is to create a new pst file.
> All emails are now moved.
> All contacts have been moved too.
> The problem is moving the appointments from one pst file to another.
> Help?
> Thank you all in advance.
> Jo
0
Michael
6/7/2010 8:20:07 AM
"Jo Mitra" <Jo Mitra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My Outlook pst file has been growing and the solution to decreased the size
> is to create a new pst file.

Why do yo believe you need to reduce your PST size?  What problem were you
encountering?

> All emails are now moved.
> All contacts have been moved too.
> The problem is moving the appointments from one pst file to another.

Display your old calendar in a table view like Evenets.  Press Ctrl+A to
select all the items.  Drag the selection to the new default calendar.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian