How do I make column on the left side of Outlook[inbox,Sent etc.]

  I want to add a column on the left side when I am in Outlook that shows
(Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted items etc...) How is this done when in Outlook,
Windows XP (SP3) Home Edition?

>  I want to add a column on the left side when I am in Outlook that shows
> (Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted items etc...) How is this done when in Outlook,
> Windows XP (SP3) Home Edition?

Enable the Navigation Pane.  Press Alt+F1 or click View>Navigation Pane.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Counting number of X's in a column

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

make subreport2 visible based on condition
Help, I am running Access 2003 and have trouble getting this work right. I have an unbound subreport that contains 3 additional subreports. I want only one of the 3 to be visible based on the value in a combo box on a selection form. I can't seem to get the reference right and have tried several variations. If Forms!frmWeeklyGLrpt!cboCC = 1 Then Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDA.Visible = True Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDB.Visible = False Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDC.Visible = False End If If Forms!frmWeeklyGL...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

outlook 98 corperate forms

DVD off Center and Right side cut off in WMP 11
I am using Windows XP Pro SP3 and just updated to WMP 11. When I play a DVD it seems to be zoomed in or stretched on the screen and the right side of the movie is cut off. I've tried everything I know to do to fix it, and that knowledge is slim! Any suggestions are very much appreciated! ...

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Outlook OOF

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003