How do I increase the Font size of Calendar for taking prints?

I want to increase the font size of Outlook Calendar for taking Print-outs

Font size is found in Page Setup

How do I increase the Font size of Calen wrote:

> I want to increase the font size of Outlook Calendar for taking Print-outs

0
Bob
3/4/2010 1:22:48 PM
Another option is using a MS Office addin app called WinCalendar.  It
allows full control over fonts (+ can further edit).
It allows you to render your Outlook Calendar as both MS Word and
Excel formats.
See here fore screen shots and more info:
http://www.wincalendar.com/calendar-maker.html
0
TechGuy

Defaults on Print Sales Documents screen
Is there a way to set defaults on the boxes selected under the Picking Ticket column on the Print Sales Documents screen? Currently when we open the screen, we have to select which boxes to tick and since we always select the same boxes we wondered if there was a way to have them default when the screen is opened so we don't have to click each time. We want the "Picking Ticket Per Site" box, the "Include Kit Components" box and the "Bin Sequenced" box selected as default values. Thanks!! LMG, You can accomplish this with a small VBA customization, b...

Changing Paper Size
We print a monthly newsletter which includes a pullout insert. This month we want to turn this pullout into a foldable brochure. Before I send it off to the printer (who prints our newsletter to 11X17 glossy paper), I want to make sure the pullout, when folded, displays the information correctly (not upside down or out of sequence). We print to a photocopier that users 11X17 size paper. I cannot figure out a way to print two successive pages (8.5 X 11 each) to one sheet of 11X17 paper (ie., pages 2 and 4 to one sheet of paper). I tried doing this by changing the printer options to 11X17 b...

Page setup / page / size??????
Hi, When you are in design view and you click on 'Page setup / page / size' are the options listed based on the printer you have installed or are they options that Access knows? If I select any of the options listed will they work on any printer? Thanks, Phil They are printer-specific. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Phillip" <Phillip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C07A38-11FE-4620-97C...

Calendar sharing #3
Hello all, the current exchange setup is as follows: 1. domain A.... is windows 2000, with exchange 5.5 and is hosted in Organization A 2. domain B .... is windows 2003, with exchange 2003 and is hosted in Organization B Is there a way for users from both domains to access the other's calendar ( for example, user 1 in domain A wants to access user 2 in domain B)? Any input is appreciated. Thanks. Diana Hi Diana, You may consider the InterOrg Replication Utility to accomplish this. Read more about it here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7A951D7-155...

Entourage 2008 DAILY calendar crashes once I hit the print button
Every time I attempt to print my DAILY calendar it crashes. The weekly calendar prints okay. I've run Repair Permissions and restarted Entourage again and again. Below is the Error Report I receive whenever I try to print daily calendar: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-03-14 14:12:44 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Entourage Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Entourage Application Signature: OPIM Application Version: 12.2.4.100205 Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Entourage Crashed Module Version: 12...

Printing
Hope you folks can help me out with a strange one. I have several worksheets formatted in exactly the same way as follows: Col A - width 4 Col B - hidden Col C - width 4 Col D - Width 108 Col E - Width 3 Col F - Width 11 Col G - Hidden Col H - Width 11 & Empty My print range should be Cols A:G (I have used page setup to set the scaling to fit 1 page wide by [blank] pages tall, thus each sheet will print as many pages as required depending on number of rows] When I have the print range set to A:G only columns A:E show on the print preview (and also on the actual print out) and when I m...

Amount in words to be printed on the invoice
Hi Mates, I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 Any suggestions Thanks this is available through Microsoft. check out the following site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms_reportslibrary.htm "RK" wrote: > Hi Mates, > > I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 > > Any suggestions > > Thanks ...

Using Outlook to access and compile information in calendar
I want to create an application that will compile schedule information from Excel worksheets or an Access database and display them in a calendar type format. I know this type of application can be built using PivotTables in Excel, or forms in Access, but I was wondering if I could use the calendar in Outlook to display the information rather than creating PivotTables or custom forms which would wind up looking something like a calendar anyway. Before I start the job I'd like to know if I can work Outlook into the equation or if I really have to build it from scratch. Thanks, JEM ...

Outlook/Access 2003
I've been doing a lot of research and purchased (but haven't completely read) Sue Mosher's book. However, before I spend much more time I'd like to find out if my idea is even feasible. The basic idea is to create an appointment system for multiple therapists that can be used by a receptionist and other staff. Using Outlook and Exchange is very nice but the appointment data needs to end up in an Access table immediately. We can purchase SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 or we can buy a third party tool for calendar sharing whichever would be the easiest to use. I currently...

How to record percentage increases in materials costing sheet.
I am trying to do a materials costing sheet where I would like to be able to periodically increast the base cost of the product by different percentages. E.g. Cost of Apples $10.00 but might be increased by 5% then 2.5% and therefore the base cost would keep changing. I know how do first % increase but not how to then use that figure as the base figure for future adjustments. Thanks for amy help. I am very new to this. You could put a % in one cell. Select the cell and give it a name by Insert-->Name-->Define. Call it "increase". Then, in the cell where you put the f...

How to print a graph of x=y at 45 degrees
How can I make it appear correctly on paper? Gordon, Set up two sets of points: 0 0 1, 1 Plot them with an x-y scatter chart, line style. Set the x and y axis scales the same, if necessary, to get the resulting plot to be at 45�. Print it, and hope for the best. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "gordon158" <gordon158@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C5B1255-334F-41A3-A5E5-55516CFABA6A@microsoft.com... > How can I make it appear correctly on paper? ...

Calendar/Dates Help
Hi All, I have an excel spreadsheet that lists every date in the year, with a particular code in the next cell. IE: Monday 3/01/2005 11M 22M 32M Tuesday 4/01/2005 11T 22T 32T Wednes 5/01/2005 11W 22W 32W Thursday 6/01/2005 11H 22H 32H Friday 7/01/2005 11F 22F 32F Saturday 8/01/2005 11S 22S 32S Sunday 9/01/2005 11N 22N 32N Monday 10/01/2005 11M 21M 33M Tuesday 11/01/2005 11T 21T 33T Wednes 12/01/2005 11W 21W 33W Thursday 13/01/2005 11H 21H 33H Friday 14/01/2005 11F 21F 33F What I need is to be able to search by the code eg "33T" and have all the dates listed for ...

label printing
There should be a way to print labels from all P.O. being received the same day. to avoid wasting labels. ...

Public Folders Calendar
Here is the scenario... I have a downstate off ice, who would like to keep a public calendar for their office in the public folders. I have a central person, not in there office, who does all of the calendaring from a third party program that accesses each individuals calendar, based on their username, and adds entries to their personal calendars. I want to know if there is a way to attach a generic user name to the calendar within the public folders, for the downstate office, so that the program that adds entries will automatically add it to the calendar within the public folders. ...

Insert Acount# in the PO print
Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO Thank you jm wrote: > Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: > "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file > I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO > Thank you > Into receipt header? Open your XML.. and find field date of receipt.. but why you have no AccountNumber into your PO.xml ? Antonio Thank you for a...

5.5 actual database size
Which formula does exchange 5.5 standard use to decide if it's reached 16G 1. Database size = file size 2. Database size = file size - free space (shown by event 1221) I just need to know if I have to do an offline defrag or not as event 1221 is showing around 4G of free space (after a lot of archiving) but the file size is very close to 16G. Thanks in advance. Pete "=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZUw=?=" <PeteL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:367267BB-1251-4F6A-9101-A6751320EB23@microsoft.com: > Which formula does exchange 5.5 standard use to decide if it's reached...

Printing a worksheet on 11x17 paper
I want to print a worksheet on 11x17 paper. When I try to change to that paper size in print options, there is no size like that available. What do I do??? thank you for your help in this matter. Katie It's the printer that decides that.. Do you have that option on the printer it should be available in Excel -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Katie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9fca01c4345c$bcdca970$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I want to print a worksheet on 11x17 paper. When I try > to change to that paper size in print options, there is ...

How do I view my calendar by a label I've created?
I would like to assign label colors to items in my calendars (for home use) and then be able to view my monthly calendar by one label at a time as I choose. Is there anyway to do this? I have gone through all the help menus and can't find anything. I found instructions on how to create a filtered view, but under the instructions, I have no "Add Filtered View" as one of my options. Any suggestions? View | (Arrange By) | Current View | Customize Current VIew | Filter --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtlefloc...

Calendar Templates #2
2 Questions One; how do you get a calendar to display an academic year on one page? Two; how do you highlight or put a square or circle around or week on the monthly text boxes on a yearly calendar? What version Publisher? All the calendar options are on the template page if you are using 2007. There are date range, page orientation and applying all the months on one page are in these options. You cannot designate a date range when using all the months on one page. The workaround is to first create a full size calendar with your date range, okay out. Click change template, change the...

Increasing Month only in formula
Kindly i need help on below: i have a formula as "=Jan!G$2" in Cell "A1", i'm looking to have "=Feb!G$2" in Cell "A2" and "=Mar!G$2" in Cell "A3" and so on by simple dragging. is that possible? On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:53:01 -0800, Malla <Malla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Kindly i need help on below: > >i have a formula as "=Jan!G$2" in Cell "A1", i'm looking to have "=Feb!G$2" >in Cell "A2" and "=Mar!G$2" in Cell "A3" and so o...

Printing #2
I understand that NLQ printing is default in windows. Is there any way one can get a quick draft print of excel reports on a dot matrix printer by changing the printer driver or fonts for instance? Thank you. Hiren, I'm not sure about this setting, but try "Draft quality" in File - Page setup - Sheet. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net President Bush on sovereignty: http://www.tastefullystated.com/sovereignty.wmv ------------------------------------------- "Hiren Shah" <hiren_shah50@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:054901c4961...

Import Print Shop files into MS Publisher
Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher? I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how to accomplish that. Thanks in advance for any info and help. Sigrid What kind of files are you talking about...images? If so, then probably yes, just export (or save) them as standard graphic files. Are you talking about Broderbund's Print Shop? You need to explain exactly what you are trying to do, and what is/is-not happening when you try. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web ...

Tab control + having same size for all tabs
Hello All I am working on tab control in which I want to set the same size of all tabs of tab control. I am adding the tabs dynamically . When I saw the .NET style tab control ( Look tab control used in MSDN) , I felt that it is more elegant than the old looked MFC tab control. My ultimate goal is to have the same size for all tabs irrespective of text it has ( MFC's default behaviour shows the full text in tab ) If the text exceeds that width, then It will make it shortened by adding .... ( three dots ) (e.g. "The text of tab...Will Come here" ) , I know that I will have to wri...

Payroll Build Checks takes almost 4 hours
Sorry, I'm reposting this question because I didnt describe the subject very well... I hope someone has any tips of what to look for... I run Payroll Build Checks for 1369 employees, selecting biweekly and Salary, and it takes almost 4 hours to finish. At the end, only 543 employees fit the selection criteria. My server looks to have plenty of spare capacity when monitored, the store procedures were recompiled, the statistics were updated, check links ran, etc. What else can I check? Any help or tips are greatly appreciated. Details are below. When I click on <...

Monthly calendar view -- Saturday and Sunday
I am using a wide-screen monitor and would like to have the monthly view show all seven days across instead of Saturday and Sunday sharing one box. Is there a way to do that? Charles Please ignore that request. I just figured it out!!! "Charles Lewis" <clewis50@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Hrwvf.37355$9G.34667@dukeread10... >I am using a wide-screen monitor and would like to have the monthly view >show all seven days across instead of Saturday and Sunday sharing one box. >Is there a way to do that? > > Charles > > ...