HOw do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them

How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them.

How do they appear now? Are you filtering your view of your Sent Items
folder?

--

Kathleen Orland

"celeste" <celeste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them.

0
Orland

Automatically move mail *from* Deleted Items folder
I get a lot of email that I read quickly then delete using a swift press on the delete key which drops the mail into the Deleted Items folder. However, I never want to loose the mail so I regularly move all the mail from Deleted Items into another folder for storage. Is there any way I can get Outlook 2002 to automatically move any items that arrive in Deleted Items to another folder? I can't get it to work with the Rules Wizard as it only allows me to run rules on my Inbox. Alternatively, how do I set up a method to move the mail from my Inbox to the storage folder directly without goi...

Meeting responses for a calendar item are going to a recipient that is not on the "TO:" list.
I'm trying to figure out why meeting responses are going to an alternate recipient. I thought resonses would go to the meeting organizer. However, responses to meetings are going to the meeting organizer and to another recipient who is not listed in the TO: field for the meeting. Any ideas on troubleshooting this one? In news:ex$Pa6WEGHA.2724@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl, Jaycee <jaycee131973@hotmail.com> typed: > I'm trying to figure out why meeting responses are going to an > alternate recipient. I thought resonses would go to the meeting > organizer. However, re...

Windows Mail; delete selected items
When I select items in a box and try to delete them, I get the message: (Er is een onbekende fout opgetreden) An unknown error occurred. -- Kees Try these options. How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Kees" <Kees@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1DDCE31-D8A0-46AF-B2C7-09F69CC55A42@microsoft.com... > > When I select it...

Get rid of "folder sizes" and "data file management" links
at the bottom of the folder list? I'd love to remove these to make more space available in the list. Thanks. ...

I get wrong dates when i paste from a different sheet into a new s
Hello again, My problem now is when I open an old excel sheet with data on it and try to paste that info on a new sheet I get wrong information. example: I'm trying to copy dates from an excel sheet I have. The dates are for the year 2004. When I copy the data and paste it on a new sheet the dates I now see are 2000. I'm puzzled. What I find wierd is when I have clipboard open the information shows the correct dates but when it's actually pasted on the sheet it shows as 2000. I'm using Excel 2003, but I get the same thing when using excel 2002(xp) Thanks for your help,...

Net Work Days in Access?
Hello all, Is there a way in access to obtains the difference in work days between two dates, similar to DateDiff only excluding weekends (and holidays)? Excel has this as NetWorkDays. I have this column: EDays: DateDiff("d",[timein],[timeout]) Which works OK except that it includes weekends. Thank You, -plh -- Where are we going and why am I in this HAND BASKET?? ...

On POS: Disallow Tendering with no items rung in the transaction
You can tender a transaction even when no items have ever been recorded. The drawer doesnt open but the receipt prints, as if it were legitimate transaction and it leaves room for potential cashier fraud. This should not be allowed under any circumstances. Perhaps if the balance is Zero and items were previously recorded(voided or refunded) there can be an option to allow or not allow finalization. Or with Manager Override. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &...

Microsoft Word Interface Not Registered Error after Sending Email from Outlook
Hi, Does anyone know how to fix the following error message. After I try sending an email from Outlook, I get a error message that reads: "Microsoft Word Interface not Registered". Thanks, Art ...

Exchange 2000/2003 Public Folder item Permissions Problem
Hi all, I've been having an issue with Public Folder permissions for some time now. The folder contains contacts for all company employees (most of which aren't on the company network), and is maintained by HR. Brief history is: Had Exchange 2000 on Win Server 2000, and a previous administrator modified public folder permissions on the M drive in explorer (a no-no). This resulted in the ESM "Invalid window handle" error. Managed fix these by following KB 270905 (permissions nuke), and deleting and re-creating the public folder. The latter was a problem, as most users were ...

why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in cr
why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in craiglist "ruchie" <ruchie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56CA25CA-151E-4488-81A2-28805B4E5F80@microsoft.com... > why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in craiglist Did you set up an email account in Outlook? ...

Cannot get email users email to go to isp email. It goes to exchange server instead.
We are using SBS2003 with EXCH2003. We have branch offices. If I put the branch office in SBS2003 as a user and send an email to the user (i.e. user@user.com) it ends up on the server and never gets sent to the branch office user. I'm using the pop3 connector to connect to our mail provider to send and receive mail. I was wondering if there's a way to bypass the server and have the email go directly to the user at our providers server. The reason why I put the branch office user on the server so that we can have the user in our Global Access List when do a mass email. Please advise. ...

New Calendar event only showing as all day tas
When I create a new calendar event, say for an hour. It creates itself as an all day event. (Outlook 2002) If I view the event in OWA the event shows properly as the one hour event. If I view the event and look at the scheduling tab, the event shows properly Sometimes the event will disappear in Outlook, but I can still see it using OWA. The users mailbox has been deleted and recreated (mail reimported using a pst file). This problem can be recreated on a different workstation. New profile did not fix problem. Thanks ...

Need help plz! Unable to Send/Recv emails in OE.
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I just set up my Outlook Express and I'm unable to Send/Recv emails which is strange because I already have an msn.com email account which works perfectly but I wish to make OE my default email and that doesn't work. Whenever I try to send an email or press the Send/Recv button I keep getting these two error messages: 1: "The service is currently unavailable. Try again later. Account: 'MSN Mail Server', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Service Unavail...

Dynamic range does not appear in name box
I have defined a dynamic range using the offset and counta functions in the define name box. The name works fine in my formulas, but does not appear in the drop-down name box on the formula bar. Is there a way to get this name to appear there? Thanks. Dave Nope. But you could use Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name Manager: You can find it at: NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp DaveNadler wrote: > > I have defined a dynamic range using the offset and counta functions in the > define name box. The name works fine in my ...

Message Rules Get Lost?
When I move my .pst file or restore from backup all the rules no longer work. The Rules are still there, and the folder to which the messages are being moved to is also valid, but the error is that the folder doesn't exist. So I have to go in and re-set the folder parameter for the rule to work. What can I do to prevent this? Or, what can I do to re-initialize all the rules? Thanks, -Bob Outlook 2003 XP Pro You shouldn't have to do that if PST file name & path stay the same. Rules use the full PST name & path for folder reference, at least as far as I know. "B...

how do i set up a "send as attachment" shortcut in in a document
I would like to include a "hyperlink button" on an excel document that would enable the viewer to enter data, click on the button, and then have the document sent to an assigned email address as an attachment. Check out Ron's articles on working with worksheets/workbooks in email: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb268022.aspx -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "SB47MASS" wrote: > I would like to include a "hyperlink button" on an excel document that would > enable the viewe...

New Event Appears on Calendar
New events are appearing on my Outlook calendar that I have not created. They are blank execpt for the name "New Event" and the Start and End time are filled in. I did not create these events and don't know why they appear randomly on my calendar. I am using Outlook 2007, and the company uses Exchange Server 2007 SP2. -- Carolyn Do you use any addins? Sync with a device? Use a Dell laptop? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: ma...

How do I not plot items with zero in a data series?

Sending XML over HTTP port
Hi, Our device driver is supposed to communicate with the device, connected on network, over HTTP port. The device accepts commands in XML format and sends back XML response. From the driver (COM DLL), how can we send XML commands over HTTP. Any guidance on this would be gratefully acknowledged. Best Regards Arya ASWip wrote: > Our device driver is supposed to communicate with the device, connected on > network, over HTTP port. The device accepts commands in XML format and sends > back XML response. > > From the driver (COM DLL), how can we send XML commands over HT...

Unable to send email with Entourage 2004
Am using Leopard, Microsoft Office 2004, have been using Entourage for a number of years. Have done all the updates. Am able to receive mail and to access Internet with any links in email but can not send. I have tried a new identity for email. I have tried a variety of settings. Am using POP server POP3live.com through hotmail to send and received. Have done utility keychain access, Key chain first aid with this in red when I run verify. Item =93POP3.live.com=94 has unspecified value for port attribute Item =93smtp.live.com=94 has unspecified value for port attribute When r...

automatic send/recieve
Just switched to Microsoft Outlook 97 from OE. When I press 'Send' nothing happens until I go into 'Tools' and 'Check for New Mail". Surely this is not necessary? Similarly it does not automatically check for mail when the program opens. What do I need to do? Thanks Dominic You need to post your mail account type and connection type so someone can answer you. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "dominic" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b2d101c43730$3a349920$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Just switched to Microsoft Outlook 97 fr...

Cannot Send Email
Ive recently setup exchange server for the first time and i cannot sent mail to external hosts. Internal mail works fine but when i try to send to outside domains i get a reply back saying Message undeliverable and the error is There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <mycompany.com #5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, your envelope sender domain must exist (#5.7.1)> I was hoping someone could shed some light on what this means. Thanks Do you Have A functional "DNS to the World" infrastru...

Nothing happens when I click on "Send and receive"
I've set-up a couple of e-mail accounts within Outlook 2003 - one POP3 account and one Hotmail account. They both check-out fine when I test them (using Outlooks built-in test option - the one that appears when you set-up the account - this works perfectly on the POP3 account). But nothing (whatsoever) appears to happen when I clcik on "Send and receive" (or press F9). There no sign of any uploading or downloading. It's as though I haven't set-up any accounts. It's weird and I'm stumped. Any ideas? Cheers, Bobby Have a look at Tools -> send recieve setti...

creating a report through smart list/explorer and getting an error
Hi, I was creating a report through smart list/explorer and received the following error message: A save operation on table ASI_Explorer_favorites_columns has caused an unknown error (31) Then I went to run an existing report with a few modifications and got the following error: An open operation on table ASI_IVC_HDR_WORK_Explorer could not find a record I hit ok and get this: an open operation on table WDC_Field_security_tag_TEMP could not find a record I hit ok and get this: An open operation on table ASI_GL_Account_MSTR_Explorer could not find a record I hit ok and and get th...

duplicate mail sent
Hi, An exchange server 5.5 alway sends duplicate mails at the recent weeks, and I found that there have a lot of mails store inside the outbound conversion queue, I had check the event viewer and it shown the event id 3038, 4093 and 4128 to me, 3038 An attempt to remove processed messages from the outbound store queue has failed. The removal will be retried later. If the messages are not removed before the service is shut down, the mail will be resent at service startup causing duplicate mail. 4093 The error code 2 was returned when trying to remove the spool file d:\exchsrvr\imcdata\in\SNJ...