How do I get Junk email in Outlook 2003 to start working again?

I have just upgraded to Windows 7 from XP. I am using Outlook 2003. I have
Junk Email  set to HIGH filtering and have many Safe Senders and Blocked
Senders. Junk Email was working in W7 for a little while, but now has stopped
filtering.  I do not use Reading Panes. I have rebooted. What can I do to fix
Junk Email?

Thanks

"mcarpeneto" <mcarpeneto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have just upgraded to Windows 7 from XP. I am using Outlook 2003. I have
> Junk Email  set to HIGH filtering and have many Safe Senders and Blocked
> Senders. Junk Email was working in W7 for a little while, but now has
> stopped
> filtering.  I do not use Reading Panes. I have rebooted. What can I do to
> fix
> Junk Email?

You don't state what's wrong, so how can anyone tell you how to fix it?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003