How do I delete attachments from received emails in Outlook 2007?

In Outlook 2003 you can click on an attachment in an email that you have
received and delete or remove it.  It doesn't seem that this is possible in
Outlook 2007.

It still works in 2007.  Open message, right click on attachment.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"stretch6f8" <stretch6f8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Outlook 2003 you can click on an attachment in an email that you have
> received and delete or remove it.  It doesn't seem that this is possible
> in
> Outlook 2007.

0
Diane

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Hdtv Receiver Tuner
Channel Master CM-7000 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box Price:$59.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Elgato Systems 10020974 EyeTV Hybrid TV Tuner Stick for Analog, HDTV and FM Radio Reception Price:$149.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001QCYHXM Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001QCYHXM Hauppauge 1192 WinTV HVR-1950 External USB HDTV Tuner/Video Recorder Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B00198MYB0 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2