How do I change the size of the automatic window outlook

Can I change the size of the initial window that outlook opens up into?  I do
not like it when it takes up the whole screen.

"bhanley" <bhanley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Can I change the size of the initial window that outlook opens up into?  I
> do
> not like it when it takes up the whole screen.

Make sure the shortcut you're using to start Outlook isn't specifying that
Outlook should open maximized.  If it's not, then size it the size you want by
dragging the borders.  Outlook will remember its windows size for the next
time.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

How do I get OL 2003 to back up everythihg in it automatically
I am trying to find out if there is a possibility in Outlook 2003 to save and back up all my Outlook 2003 Info , including contacts, e-mails (received and send) automatically rather than having to do it manually everytime I exit the program? you can use a script and make a copy before you open outlook or use a backup tool to make a copy of the pst and your other files as needed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ ...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

windows messenger 09-24-06
have a friend's contact card popping up at any time saying they want to be added to my list. this was done a long time ago but the message keeps coming up at various times when i'm on the computer. how can i stop this?> Shirley, this is a CRM newsgroup, you may get a better response if you post in XP General group http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general&lang=en&cr=US&r=c10a5834-ccef-4e84-9c45-1e43e21770ed "shirley" wrote: > have a friend's contact card popping up ...

New Disk storage

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Size of dynamically allocated array
What's the easiest way to determine the size (number of objects) of a dynamically allocated array? Chip While it's probably not reliable, I did find that the address you get back from the 'new' operator is not the actual starting address of the allocated block. If you subtract sizeof(DWORD)*4 from that address and then read the value at that address, you'll have the requested size, but not the actual size that the memory manager allocated. For example: char *p = new char[1234]; strcpy(p, "Hello World!"); // not necessary but does help to locate stuff in mem...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Pop Up Windows
Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? -- Larry "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0B01C98-66BF-4FA5-8CED-0C434CCCFC62@microsoft.com... > Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker > does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? > -- > Larry You don't. They LOOK like a pop up to you, but the designer that wrote the page made them not conform to the rules that define the...

how do i change colour of scroll bar in worksheet
I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? Are the scrollbars white in other applications? In win98, I could change some display settings, but I couldn't change the scrollbar colors. But if the scrollbars aren't white in other applications, then this can't be the solution. Jayne wrote: > > I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they > are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? -- Dave Peterson In word they are, but not on a...