How can I transfer emails in a Mailbox folder to a USB device?

I have a large number of emails saved in a folder in my Mail box. Some of the
emails have files attached, and some do not.
I want to save all the emails (including the attachments) to a USB device.

You cannot, assuming you are referring to Outlook you can only copy the data
file in its entirety, which can then only be accessed within Outlook.
You could save the emails as eml files and save the attachments seperately

"Harrinton" <Harrinton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a large number of emails saved in a folder in my Mail box. Some of
> the
> emails have files attached, and some do not.
> I want to save all the emails (including the attachments) to a USB device.

0
DL
5/7/2010 1:05:30 PM
"Harrinton" <Harrinton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have a large number of emails saved in a folder in my Mail box. Some of the
> emails have files attached, and some do not.
> I want to save all the emails (including the attachments) to a USB device.

Create a PST on the USB device and copy the folder you want to transfer to
that PST.  Close the PST in Outlook, close Outlook, then unload the USB device
and put it on the other PC.  Open Outlook, then open the PST on the USB device
in Outlook with File>Open>Outlook Data File.  now you can copy the folder in
the PST to the main Outlook folders.  Close the PST in Outlook, close Outlook,
and you can then remove the device again.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

invalid email address

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Having problem with spoofing email