How can I clean up old calendar entries?

My mailbox size keeps growing. I can take care of my inbox, sent items,
deleted files; but I don't know how to get rid of old calendar entries. This
just keeps growing and growing.

Change you Calendar view to the All Appointments view via the View-> Current
View menu.
You can now handle the calendar items like in a mail folder.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"flumuxed" <flumuxed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My mailbox size keeps growing. I can take care of my inbox, sent items,
> deleted files; but I don't know how to get rid of old calendar entries.
> This
> just keeps growing and growing.

1
Roady