How can I add more background colors or stationary to Outlook temp

How can I add more background colors, stationery, animated watermarks, etc.
to Outlood email?

I go to Outlook> Actions> New Mail Message Using > More Stationery but there
are only a templates as options. I would like to add templates. For example
green for St Paddys, bunny backgrounds,  animated (moving) hearts, etc.

Thank you

Create pages in an HTML editor and save to %appdata%\microsoft\stationery

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"JoeGadd" <joe@joegadd.org> wrote in message
> How can I add more background colors, stationery, animated watermarks,
> etc.
> to Outlood email?
>
> I go to Outlook> Actions> New Mail Message Using > More Stationery but
> there
> are only a templates as options. I would like to add templates. For
> example
> green for St Paddys, bunny backgrounds,  animated (moving) hearts, etc.
>
> Thank you

0
Diane

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook

displaying colors in an mfc application
Hi everyone, I'm working on an MFC application. The application is a treeview in which are represented some objects (persons, roles....). I have declared some bitmaps in the visual project to represent these objects. My problem is that some colors of the bitmaps are not displayed. I guess there is a palette problem or something like that. Does anybody have an idea of what the problem is? Thanks a lot for your help.... Fred Try using ILC_COLOR24 | ILC_MASK when you create your imagelist. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fred" <fred@laposte.net> wrot...

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

can't customize toolbar

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Event Planning/Event Management Add-On
Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though. The screen shots are from 1.x. We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there. Our requirements are pretty basic: - Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities they'd like to attend. - Payment information including total fee...

outlook 98 corperate forms

Outlook OOF

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

OutLook and Notes co-existing.