Hotmail account

Everyone on my contact list seems to be recieving an email from me that i
have not sent it keeps happening how do i stop this pldear friend
 this is the email that is being sent............

how are you ?

now i am very pleased to introduce you a very good site : trade600.com

i had bought an apple laptop from their last week,and now  i had receve it
..quality is the best,and the price is so cheaper .

they also sell phones, tv ,camera ,motobike ....

with fast ship and best quality .

hope you can try too , and enjoy yourself.

just do it .good luck
ease help....

Sounds like you've been caught by a phisher. Change your Hotmail password to
make sure there is no unauthorized access to your account.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"confused" <confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Everyone on my contact list seems to be recieving an email from me that i
> have not sent it keeps happening how do i stop this pldear friend
> this is the email that is being sent............
>
> how are you ?
>

> now i am very pleased to introduce you a very good site : trade600.com
>

> i had bought an apple laptop from their last week,and now  i had receve it
> .quality is the best,and the price is so cheaper .
>

> they also sell phones, tv ,camera ,motobike ....
>

> with fast ship and best quality .
>

> hope you can try too , and enjoy yourself.
>

> just do it .good luck
> ease help....

0
Roady
4/19/2010 9:16:28 PM
Everyone on my contact list seems to be recieving an email from me that i
have not sent it keeps happening how do i stop this pldear friend
 this is the email that is being sent............

how are you ?

now i am very pleased to introduce you a very good site : trade600.com

i had bought an apple laptop from their last week,and now  i had receve it
..quality is the best,and the price is so cheaper .

they also sell phones, tv ,camera ,motobike ....

with fast ship and best quality .

hope you can try too , and enjoy yourself.

just do it .good luck

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/1075102849.aspx
0
Paul
6/6/2010 2:07:36 PM
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:24:01 -0700, confused
<confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Everyone on my contact list seems to be recieving an email from me that i
>have not sent it keeps happening how do i stop this pldear friend
> this is the email that is being sent............

Is this actually showing in your outbox / sent items?
Evan
6/6/2010 3:17:30 PM
i have the same problem someone is using my email address and sending to all
my contacts not once but all the time how2 do i stop this

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/1075102849.aspx
0
Paul
6/6/2010 9:43:18 PM
"Paul Gilderthorp" <Paul@yoursite.com> wrote in message

> Everyone on my contact list seems to be recieving an email from me that i
> have not sent it keeps happening how do i stop this pldear friend
> this is the email that is being sent............
>
> how are you ?
>

> now i am very pleased to introduce you a very good site : trade600.com

Sounds like your address has been hijacked.  There's nothing you can do about
it.  While it's not likely that your mail account has been compromised, to be
safe, change your account password to something that is unlikely to be
guessable.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0