gmail address shows distribution list

After sending a meeting invitation to a gmail user from outlook, the
distrbution list that was set as private, is displayed. Anyone know the fix
for this?

Did you put it in the To or CC Field? If so, that is to be expected.

Use the BCC Field next time. (In Meeting requests, it’s the Resources field)
See http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/ccmeeting.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"mcbw3" <mcbw3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After sending a meeting invitation to a gmail user from outlook, the
> distrbution list that was set as private, is displayed. Anyone know the
> fix
> for this?

0
Diane

how to make undisclosed recipient list
I get mail addressed to "undisclosed-recipient". How do you do that? I'd like to send mail w/o disclosing addresses as well. Thanks. luvtojump <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get mail addressed to "undisclosed-recipient". How do > you do that? I'd like to send mail w/o disclosing > addresses as well. You create a contact called "undisclosed-recipient" and give it your email address. Then, when you compose the message, you put that contact in the To like and all the addresses you wish to reach in the Bcc line. When you...

Disguise email addresses
I have a company with an SBS2k3 machine running Exchange. My salesmen have Email addresses setup and are using CRM 3.0. I setup another company for the Salesmen and they have different email addresses. I want them to be able to log into my server and send email addresses and they appear as if they are coming from the new email addresses. I own both websites and both sets of email addresses. However only one of them for example, "bob@redwood.com" comes into the Exchange Server. The other, "Bob@sunshine.com" is webmail on a hosting site I run. I will forward all email ...

Query Help : accounts which are not members of existing marketing list
Hey all, I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts as members . Now i am interested to make a new marketing list with new members , which are not member of any of existing marketing list. Is there any way to see which accounts are not member of existing marketing list ? Thanks Aami Sure AAmi, Not within CRM but you can run this in the SQL Query Analyzer to find them: select * from accountbase A left join ListMemberBase L on A.accountid = L.entityID where L.entityID is null HTH, Dave Aami wrote: > Hey all, > > I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts...

Combobox Showing Right Justified
I have a combobox where some of the items are longer than the listbox part of the combo. If the item text width selected is <= the combo width the item text displays correctly. However if the item text width is > the combo width then the item text shows as right justified cutting off the left portion of the item text. Anyway to resolve so you see the left not right side of the item text? Thanks David "David" <NoWhere@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:u4CH185xKHA.5576@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have a combobox where some of the items are ...

Address Book #48
I have just moved from OE to Outlook as my mail client. I find I no longer have access to the Windows address book available from OE. I can't find any way to export / import into Outlook Windows address book accessed from OE was user friendly, allowing set up of different folders etc., but again, that doesn't seem to be possible in Outlook. I would much appreciate any guidance. Regards. ____________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________ File > Import and Export... Entries will appear in your C...

Field Options and Combo Lists?
Wondering if anyone knows how to make this work. I have two fields in a form, both Combo Boxes. I want the Value List in the first box to determine what the Value List in the second box will be. For example, if the first box is all State Names, if you select California, the second box provides all of the City names for that state. However, if you change the first box to Utah, the second box provides all the City names for Utah. In the afterupdate event of the states combobox write code to adjust the rowsource of the city combobox. Something like: Me.combo_STATE.RowSource = &quo...

Have to scroll to see full list of attachments in Outlook 2007?
A colleague of mine keeps sending me HTML emails in Outlook with multiple attachments, but the full list of attachments does not appear all at once on the screen. There is a scroll bar on the FAR right next to the attachments, and you have to scroll down through the list of attachments to see all of the attachments (I can send a screen shot to better explain this). So for example, if an email has four attachments, I only see the first three on the screen, and then I have to scroll down to see the fourth attachment. This is very confusing as I can easily "miss" an attach...

Distribution Lists
I have a Distribution List I would like to share with someone. How do I copy it and give it to them? Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >I have a Distribution List I would like to share with >someone. How do I copy it and give it to them? > >Thanks. > >I am using Outlook 2000 with Windows NT. > ...

I need to auto insert names in outlook address bar
I have outlook. I would like to have the address inserted after I type a few letters. I know this features exists, but I cannot for the life of me figure this one out. Please help. thanx for any assistance. think peace, max This feature only exists in Outlook 2002 and higher. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza http://www.cardozasolutions.com "max" <max@dis...

Duplicate Names in List
Searched various sites listing "Duplicate" data but I just cannot piece it all together. Have a UserForm to get text - "CustName" - but prior to adding this to my customer list - range "Customers" - I want to search for that current customer. If it is found I want program to stop and return to range "CustList". I have completed the code for when there is not a duplication. How on a command button do you set the accelerator to be "Enter"? Thanks for all the assistance.... Kev You could use a worksheet function to check it, such as ...

How to sort a list correctly?
HI, whenever I sort my list in excel it all gets messed up. What am I doing wrong? Is there something I can do to stop this happening? THanks in advance Melani Hi try selecting the entire data range before sorting (Use 'Data - Sort' for this) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Melani" <Melani@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:13CB1140-7906-4AB4-ABE4-D6F4AC7B2D32@microsoft.com... > HI, > > whenever I sort my list in excel it all gets messed up. What am I doing wrong? > > Is there something I can do to stop this happening...

Attachment guideline or limit for lists
Can anyone tell me the guideline or limit that Microsoft recommends for attachments to a list iitem. I know there is a 2,000 guideline for number of items in a list. Is there any documentation from Microsoft that shows how adding attachments to lists degrades performance for viewing and searching in SharePoint? Thanks for any help on this. One slight correction... it's 2000 items in a view, not a list. You can have thousands of items in the list. Just try and keep your views to less than 2000. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine...

distribution lists #26
hi I have to built an 80 person distribution list - I have a list of the address (all at the same domain) is there an easy way of doing this without having to add them one by one ? David David Cleland <davidjcleland@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have to built an 80 person distribution list - I have a list of the > address (all at the same domain) is there an easy way of doing this > without having to add them one by one ? Add them where? You say you have a distribution list. That means it's already in Outlook's Contacts folder because that's where DLs are stor...

Calendar events and tasks are not showing in Outlook:Today.
My Calendar events or tasks are not showing in the Outlook:Today screen. It is blank. ...

Excel: Open Recent Files

show columns on other worksheet without using formulas
Hi, I have 1 worksheet containing lot's records. Just like in access, each line is 1 record, and each column contains data. ex: WORKSHEET 1: name title address city 1 dfjw kjhk kjhkj kjhk 2 lmkj lkjlk lkjkuf guyg 3 drdtg xcx yjutuy hgyy Now I want to have a selection of columns on worksheet 2: ex, only name and title: WORKSHEET 2: name title 1 dfjw kjhk 2 lmkj lkjlk 3 drdtg xcx I will only add/modify rows in worksheet 1. And I want that this is filled automaticaly in worksheet...

Distribute Campaign Activity: 401: Unauthorized
Hi all, We've got an evaluation CRM site put together (CRM 3.0 Server) on Windows 2003 Server/AD/SQL 2000. We've got 10 or so clients testing heavily to see if it whats we want from a CRM solution for our organisation. Everything generally is running ok, despite our client PC's currently not members of the domain (we are in a process of Novell>AD migration) - and thus we've had to do various fiddles to get clients to talk to the CRM server - such as caching of usernames/passwords on the client... We're currently experiencing this on the Distribute Campaign Activity/ ...

Don't show powershell in taskbar
I am running a powershell script through SCCM and it is appearing in the taskbar. Does anyone know how to hide the powershell windows from the displaying in the taskbar? command I am executing: powershell -NoProfile -Noninteractive -command ".\installer.ps1 installer.xml;exit $LASTEXITCODE" UG93ZXJTaGVsbCB2MiBoYXMgYSBXaW5kb3dTdHlsZSBwYXJhbWV0ZXI6DQoNCi1XaW5kb3dTdHls ZQ0KICAgIFNldHMgdGhlIHdpbmRvdyBzdHlsZSB0byBOb3JtYWwsIE1pbmltaXplZCwgTWF4aW1p emVkIG9yIEhpZGRlbi4NCg0KLS0gDQpSb2JlcnQ= PowerShell v2 has a WindowStyle parameter: -WindowStyle Sets the window st...

I use client ID #s. Some begin with 0. 0 needs to show
I am creating a client sheet. Some of the Client ID #s begin with Zero. How can I get the Zero to show? hi, you can format the cells as a text, hope this helps Regards from Brazil Marcelo "rmingle" escreveu: > I am creating a client sheet. Some of the Client ID #s begin with Zero. How > can I get the Zero to show? You can also use a custom format: Suppose you ID numbers have 7 character including the leading 0 then do this: Select the cell(s) Press Ctrl-1 In the numbers tab select custom. In the box "type" enter 7 zero's HTH "Marcelo" wr...

help to compare two list
I have a file with all the open orders for production and I have another file with orders which is already sent to production. I want to find out from the first list, which orders are not send for production. Thanks. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Take a look at http://cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm In article <itty.vneun@excelforum-nospam.com>, itty <itty.vneun@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: > I have a file with all the open or...

How to add multiple message senders to the blocked list automatica
-- Steve ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5597e420-8dc2-4fc5-88df-130a7cc9fe32&dg=microsoft.public.outlook ...

Print part of contact list
I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I can't see how to exclude the addresses, etc from this list. Can anyone help here? Thanks Rob Graham Use a mail merge. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Rob graham" <rttgrahamwow@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:X_WdnbHs0L8HlrLbnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d@bt.com... >I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone >numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I >can'...

CHtmlView show server busy dialog
Hi all, i use ChtmlView to display html, sometimes use clicked into a hyperlink, it showed a ServerBusy dialog. How to hide that dialog? ...

Access 2007 Special Effect Text Box Won't show Sunken with Windows XP
Hi All I am just getting to grips with Access 2007 and one of the quirks I have found is that when I design using Windows in XP Windows-Classic colors and set the text boxes on forms' special effect property to "sunken" They appear as sunken in the correct manner. However, when I change to the Windows XP color scheme the forms text boxes appear flat even though the special effect property has not changed. Any ideas or is it a new quirk we have to live with. I haven't tried it with Vista yet. That should be interesting Thanks Bob I am quite sure this is the same for acce...

Dex runtime error after adding modified smart list to vba
My first go round I had added the "original" Smartlist lookup for Inventory/Items to visual basic instead of adding a "modified" Smartlist Lookup for this screen. This worked fine, but I realized I didn't want all users to use the modified Smartlist. I then removed all these changes and tried to start fresh. I then added the original smartlist to Modifier. This was ok. I changed security to use the modified window. However, after adding the modified window, when I try to exit the screen, I get the Dexterity runtime error. I have repeated this seve...