Getting 'unspecified error' sending email with embedded image?

I'm using an email newsletter template in Word, and including image files. I
cut and paste the final word version into Outlook, and send.

When I format the images to appear in front of the text, and try to send as
an email, I get a message 'unspecified error' and the email won't send. If I
format the images behind the text, the email can be sent, but the images do
not appear in the received email.

Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot,
Judy

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

POST or GET?

"View Image Slide Show"

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address

Error 550 Relaying denied

get a result of an sql into a field

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

Document Viewer installer error

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

How do I turn a jpg image I have into a visio background?
I have a jpg image I downloaded for the net. I want to turn it into a background for a diagram I am creating. I also would like to make it transparent. I have looked on the help and can't find my answer. Please help. the simplist way is to drop it on a background page and then attach the background to your foreground images. al "doming07" <doming07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E476FD31-FFC3-45C5-8987-EBE2FB98C714@microsoft.com... >I have a jpg image I downloaded for the net. I want to turn it into a > background for a diagram I am creating. I...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Error 130