Get a list of Outlook folders into a file

Is there some way to export a list of my Outlook Folders into a file?  Maybe
with a macro?  Any advice is appreciated.

This might be close to what you are looking for...

http://www.slipstick.com/AddIns/housekeeping.asp

Scroll down to "Information Storage Usage Form"

"dhstein" <dhstein@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there some way to export a list of my Outlook Folders into a file?
> Maybe
> with a macro?  Any advice is appreciated.

0
neo

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Linking files 2 ways

File size #11

find action on log file

Maximum file sizes

POST or GET?

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

how to find an item in a list control?