forwarded email repeats

In Outlook 2007 if I forward an email to 3 recipients, each recipient gets 3
copies, and so on. Anyone struck this phenomenon?
--
Grimwadec

Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook?
Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd
still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus
scanner. For more details see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/20

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Grimwadec" <Grimwadec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Outlook 2007 if I forward an email to 3 recipients, each recipient gets
> 3
> copies, and so on. Anyone struck this phenomenon?
> --
> Grimwadec

0
Roady

Some emails bounced when sent to Exchange 5.5
Hello, We use Exchange 5.5 with SP4 Some mails are randomly bounce back and sender gets a message DATA <<< 421 XYZ.com connection limit reached Final-Recipient: RFC822; Action: delayed Status: 4.5.0 Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 02:00:51 -0700 (PDT) Will-Retry-Until: Fri, 7 May 2004 19:02:37 -0700 (PDT) When I test for mail in dnsstuff.com, I get the following error: [Could not connect: Could not receive data: Operation timed out.] But right now I could send and receive mails with no problem but with some delay. No events in log also. Som...

Can i selectively forward email to external recipient with Exchange 2003 ?
Im migrating my clients to exchange 2003 from a hosted pop3 setup. They have the standard info@example.com & sales@example.com email accounts that go to multiple mailboxes. I created a distribution list and that works all well and good. However, my clients also use blackberry (no enterprise server here) and im going to setup forwards to each of their mailboxes using contacts in ADUC, so they can get a copy of their email to their blackberry as well. Ok - well here is the wrinkle... They only want the main email account (i.e - bob@example.com) to be sent to their blackberry devices and...

"From" email address field
I am new to WLM (Windows 7) having switched from WM (Vista). The only feature I am having trouble getting used to is the location in the upper right, of the "from" email address field, because members of my family need to frequently change the default address for their needs, and often overlook the change . Is there a way to move it over to the "To" etc area of the email form? Thank you. -- Jerry You're out of luck... However... the "from" email address defaults to the account last selected (or made "active"). So, click the approp...

Can a previously archived folder accept new emails via drag and drop?
Can someone confirm for me that this really works. I archived my old email via the traditional way and have subsequently just dragged and dropped some new emails into the archive folder. Do this subsequent and one-by-one approach work so that those dragged emails are now off the server and on my c drive in the archive pst file? Please confirm if you know. Thanks Confirm if we know what? You have provided no information with your post. We don't know your Outlook version, we don't know your transport type, we don't know what you mean by "via the traditional way,&q...

BCC On All Outgoing Emails
We are looking to install the Exchange router to take advantage of the emailing functionality of CRM but need to know if there is a way to force a copy of every outgoing email to be BCC'd to one specific address for archiving purposes?' Thanks! Not with standard CRM. Only way I can think of is modifying the source code to bcc to another address. Not seen any solution like this however. Of course CRM will store the email in the activity history for any contact you send to. Is this not good enough? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Paul" &...

why is my FROM field blank? when sending email
I entered my pop info and yet the setup fails on validating my email addresses(yahoo) - YET all addresses entered GET the test email. Its sounds as if something is wrong with my setup or with OUtlook. Thanks Pete <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I entered my pop info and yet the setup fails on validating my email > addresses(yahoo) - YET all addresses entered GET the test email. Its > sounds as if something is wrong with my setup or with OUtlook. > Thanks What's in the E-mail Address field of your account properties? WHat type of account? What version of ...

Some emails in Outlook Express not showing in Windows mail
Hi there This is a first for me so here goes: My email provider is Sky although I have chosen to use Outlook express for years. I have just bought a new laptop and have set up my windows mail account copying the settings from my Outlook account. However, not all emails seem to be coming through to my laptop, when I check my mail through Outlook there are maybe 5 new ones there but only one of those shows in my Windows mail. Then to add to the confusion if I try to access my emails through my Sky account there are some showing there that have not come through to Outlook or Windows...

Emailing Invoices and Statements
Can anyone share their experience with emailing statements or invoices as a pdf file using Outlook. Thank you. Emailing Statements works out of the box from great plains if you have adobe acrobat installed. Since it's using the pdfwriter/distiller (depending) the resulting PDF looks the same as if you'd print it on the printer. I've recently completed a customization for a customer that uses the same email accounts that the Statements use for SOP Invoices. IF you print a batch of sop invoices, the code will pull out the ones that are set up for emailing statements and won...

usinging word 2000 in outlook 2000 for html email
After setting up outlook to use html format for email with word (sp3 edition of each) I get an error message that the two are not compatable. Any suggestions other than replacing my Dell? Thank you What is the exact error message? Are you sure you are running the same version of Outlook and Word? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, John asked: | After ...

attach mp3 to an email?
How do I attach to an email a song on an mp3? If you don't see a paperclip icon, then use Insert > File, then browse to the file you wish to attach. Alternatively you can drag and drop the attachment onto the email. -- Kathleen Orland "mskatman0625" <mskatman0625@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93FEB717-2BF8-46EC-9B50-6D4ACC2CBCDA@microsoft.com... > How do I attach to an email a song on an mp3? mskatman0625 wrote: > How do I attach to an email a song on an mp3? The same way you attach any other file to an e-mail. With...

How to Unencrypt user email on server
If users have encrypted email with the digital ids is there a way to unencrypt the email stored on the server? Like EFS recovery agent stuff. Seniroios... User left company and account deleted - know need evidence from backup etc. Monitor for innapropriate behavior etc. etc. If the certificate is one generated in your own certificate authority, then the certificate authority administrator should be able to recover the keys and use them to decrypt the messages. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Michael" <Michael@discu...

email hyperlinks
Received email hyperlinks open in IE instead of my default browser. How do I fix this? ...

Blank Email Attachments
My Exchange 2000 Server on Windows 2000 is having an issue. After reviewing my backup logs I have many messages that BackupExec cannot verify when doing a Mailbox backup. After researching these messages I found that each of these messages an attached email message. when I open the attachement it is Blank. Nothin in the "message body", "subject line" or the "to" field. any idea why this is happening? thanks Hi If you have Norton antivirus for exchange you need and for OS, You need to excludes the quarantine and tmp directory of the antivirus for exc...

Receiving double of all emails
Mick, I had the same thing start about a month ago with Office 2000, using Winows 2000. If you see this, please respond with a little more info cause it looks like no one else is going to answer you. I have a laptop also with Office XP and I did not get double copies of emails on that computer. It's easy for me to compare them because my ISP is set to retain the email on their server (so I can independently download the email to both computers; I have no idea how to syncronize the two computers any other way). Periodically, I go to the attglobal web site and erase all the emails. An...

Same Sender Multiples Email #2
Did you check to see if these users have rules to forward? The answer is Yes Are these users in these DL's contain both external and internal users? Yes Also were you able to check the message ID's to see if they are indeed duplicates? The answer is also Yes Is there a utility or configuration setup to filter those msgs? Thanks a lot for the help "jamestechman@gmail.com" wrote: > Did you check to see if these users have rules to forward, if not did > at one point have rules that forwarded? Also someone asked if these > senders in the DL's were external or i...

Email Tricks with Web Client
Is there any thoughts on how to do this: When a user creates an email using the web client, I want it to automatically fill in the CC or BCC field with the user's email address. Why you ask? because then it will send an email to their Outlook. Outlook will have a rule that will put the message into a Sent_Via_CRM folder for historical purposes. Please don't ask why do this when it is already in CRM, the boss-man wants it that way. Thanks - James This can be done with some client-side java script which uses a web-service call or two to get the user's email address. I'...

cant send email but can recieve
cant send any email but can recieve ok. get the following error no matter what the address isThe connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop.secureserver.net', Server: 'smtp.starfieldtech.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E? this is chuck again. forgot to say it started after we got our verizon internet security suite working. i have tried to turn off email scanning but didnt help. "chuck" wrote: > cant send any email but can recieve ok. get the follo...

Cannot Get Email
I haven't been able to get on my Outlook Express email for weeks. This keeps popping up in the "send/recieve" bar. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'shawmail', Server: '127.0.0.1', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 5101, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Please help. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.window...

Option to enable Word as email editor grayed out
I recently installed Outlook 2002 (came with my IPAQ 2210) on my work computer, running Windows ME. I was previously using Outlook 2000 with Word as my editor, but cannot choose that option after upgrading Outlook. Thanks for any guidance you might have, Chris Hanson Your versions of Outlook and Word must match. Word 2000 with Outlook 2002 (XP) won't work. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Chris Hanson" <cghanson@cox.net> wrote in me...

mutiple email address
Hi, I have serveral person in my contact that has more than 1 email addresses each. How can i specify a default email address for them like in outlook express ? thanks You can't. There's no real need to since you can use autocompletion or autoresolution to designate a preferred or last-used address. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Lynn" <MarryLynn@yah00.c0m> wrote in message news:uM5DA7GmEHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I have serveral person in my contact that has more than 1 email addresses > each. > How can i specify a default email address...

Emails vanish
This moring when I got up I had 19 unread emails. I clicked on the first one and they all vanished. This afternoon after taking my wife to the Dr. I had 28 unread emails. Clicked on the first one, they all vanished. The are not in my 'deleted' file. What happened and how can I retreve them. Outlook 2002. Thanks Check to see if your view is filtered. View > Current View. "Donald Allen" <jdonaldallen@charter.net> wrote in message news:3IoDm.5808$NE1.5644@newsfe18.iad... > This moring when I got up I had 19 unread emails. I clicked on the first > one an...

email form/subform
I have created a form with a subform based on a query. Everything looks great on my screen but when I go to file- send as attachment and use the default HTML format for the attachment the only thing that show up in the HTML is the primary form data, nothing from the subform. Any thoughts DAve First off, you should be emailing a report rather than a form. <maceslin@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1184601695.502048.8890@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I have created a form with a subform based on a query. Everything > looks great on my screen but when I go to file- send as a...

Searching for emails in Exchange
Is there any way to search exchange for an email with the subject XXXXXX. I would like to search for an email messaged which is causing problems. I would like to also search all messages in a certain storage group. Thanks By Subject: Exmerge. On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:03:02 -0800, St. Pauls <StPauls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there any way to search exchange for an email with the subject XXXXXX. I >would like to search for an email messaged which is causing problems. I >would like to also search all messages in a certain storage group. > >Thanks >...

Windows mail cannot recieve or send email
This is the message I get when I try and send email: "The message could not be sent An error has occured" "Get help from communities" So it has no true error message.. When I try to receive email I get a failure and this message: An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'Doug Collins', Server: '64.26.60.220', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80004005. This is on my desktop unit. My laptop works just fine. I have double checked all settings and ports for windows mail on both computers and they are set up exactly the s...

Save Emails on XP or Me That Uses Outlook Express 6
THIS WORKED ON MY WIN Me AND WIN XP COMPUTERS WHICH BOTH RUN OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6... TO FIND THE EMAIL FILES: 1. On the computer you want to copy the Emails from go to Outlook, select the folder whose Emails you want to copy, right click it and go to Properties (this was the key to finding out how to do it. Thank you, neo [mvp outlook]!) 2. Highlight the pathname under "This folder is stored in the following file" EXCEPT FOR THE LAST PART OF IT THAT SAYS THE NAME OF THE FILE YOU'RE TRYING TO COPY (e.g. on my Win XP I get " C:\Documents and Settings\Jeremy\Local Setti...