Font size when composing new message.....

Hi there,

I changed my font options in the Tools Menu and it does not seem to help.
When I am composing a new message, my font and signature , which includes a
business card, is huge!!!!
And also when I pick a theme for stationary that i had put on there, it is
huge too!  You can't see it all!
What is going on, anybody?

Thanks for any help!!

I'm betting that it is your zoom settings in the email.

For Outlook 2007, with the email open, click on the Format Text tab - Zoom
and change the setting.

For Outlook 2003 and older, with the email open, click on View - Zoom and
change the setting.

Good luck
Zach

"Gemini Sugar" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I changed my font options in the Tools Menu and it does not seem to help.
> When I am composing a new message, my font and signature , which includes a
> business card, is huge!!!!
> And also when I pick a theme for stationary that i had put on there, it is
> huge too!  You can't see it all!
> What is going on, anybody?
>
> Thanks for any help!!

Publisher 2000 changes default font
Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have discovered fonts used by Groupwise have changed. This implies that P2000 has changed the default font somewhere - any ideas please? How do I change the fonts in GroupWise http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10061270.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be4401c45220$f2b1b4a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have > discover...

Deleting a half sent message
Sorry, forgot to say that I have Outlook 2003:) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Just installed new hard drive
I just installed a new hard drive and used the drive's utility program to copy everything from my old drive to the new one. Now Outlook isn't going out to my ISP's server and getting my new messages, and when I send a message I get the "no transport provider available" error. (My connection's just fine.) I looked online for some help. One recommendation was to delete the Personal Folder and create a new one. I did that, but then all the messages I had disappeared and it freaked me out so I didn't want to mess with anything else. How can I make it work ...

Not receiving messages correctly
I have a Microsoft Outlook XP client that is used to get mail from an Exchange 5.5 server that is not receiving meesages in a timely manner. If I send a message to the mailbox it takes an average of 20 minutes to get delivered. Doing a manual send/receive does not help. The message only comes through when I change the message that I am viewing in the preview screen by cycling through the messages with the arrow keys. The message that is sent can be seen when logging into webmail though. Has anyone heard of this before? All of the service packs and latest updates are installed, and they have...

Font problem with Office 2004 for mac
I have Tiger, whenever I try to Launch any Office program, as the the menu loads to 'optimizing font menu performance' It pops up with 'The font " " has been corrupted and should be removed'. It does this with MANY fonts, many of which I don't even have in my font folder. It does this every time during the program start, and most times even if I go through clicking ok 40-60 times it will sometimes freeze up anyway. Anyway to fix, get around this problem? Please email me at madefornothing@yahoo.com. Hi, this problem affects quite a few users, and there'...

Attachment Size #2
Hi ! Is it possible to block the adding of attachments in an=20 outlook client ? Or block the adding for attachments that=20 are bigger than 2 MB for example ? Can i get an error=20 Message or something ? (I think about an GPO or Registry=20 change or something else....) I have Users around here with Pop3 Outlook 2000 and=20 Outlook 2003 Clients. The Problem is that some of them are=20 trying to send Mails with Attachments with 300 (three=20 hundred!!) MB or something else like that.... Because they=20 don=B4t look an the size of their attachments. So the Mail is going through our WAN over ...

Outlook 2003 not displaying multipart/mixed messages properly
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C49BFC.AB34E1D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I know that Outlook is known for having problems displaying = multipart/mixed messages but this is just weird. I am using Outlook 2003 with a POP email account and occasionally with = an email that has been exchanged a few times already and I will send out = a reply and when the person replies back to me what they wrote no longer = appears in the email. I basically get back a copy of the email I sent =...

error message in Outlook after running windows and office updates
Hello, I am hoping someone can help me with this. When ever a few staff tries to send a new e-mail, a message "Do you want to save changes" come up and on the back of this message I see the spell checker box come up. The problem is that if you click on "no" on the error message, it comes up with another message something like "running out of memory". I just ran all the windows and office updates on all the machines in the company and so far two employees are having this problem. Is this something to do with the updates? Any suggestions? did you try ...

Inconsistent Chart Sizing Into PPT
Can't get charts to paste into PowerPoint with consistent size. To test, I expanded (using the corner handles) two charts to exactly fill the screen. When I copy/paste each chart into an individual slide in PowerPoint, one is noticibally larger than the other. Is there a way to make the charts the same size and paste the same size? I have an article on this in the works, due out in about 24 months, the rate I'm going. A. Use embedded charts, and use Copy Picture (hold shift while selecting Edit menu, os Copy turns to Copy Picture) with On Screen and As Picture options. B. ...

How to insert a URL with spaces into message body
Is it possible to insert a URL containing a space into a message body from a mailto hyperlink without using brackets? For example: <a href="mailto:jackblack@microsoft.com? body=<http://www.micro% 20soft.com>">jackblack@microsoft.com</a> This link will insert the URL '<http://www.micro soft.com>' (with a space between the 'o' and the 's') into the message body. However, the brackets will be visable too. If I remove the brackets, only the 'http://www.micro' portion will be hyperlinked. The 'soft.com' portion wi...

Default font in charts
Is there any way to change the default font in charts? ie, I'd like every axis and title to be 16pt Times New Roman right off the bat. Thanks. Alex "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6096B69F-DCF5-4BB8-8158-433A4A416053@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to change the default font in charts? ie, I'd like every > axis and title to be 16pt Times New Roman right off the bat. Thanks. Set up a chart the way you want it to look. Right-click in its chart area and choose Chart Type. Click the Custom Types tab and hit the "set as default...

Can't delet Inbox messages.
I can not delete anything in my inbox. I can send email and view my email but when I highlite the message I can not delete...not even with the keyboard delete key. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. More info, please - version and SP level of Outlook? Size of PST file? Ken wrote: > I can not delete anything in my inbox. I can send email > and view my email but when I highlite the message I can > not delete...not even with the keyboard delete key. Any > ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

2 fonts in Chart title in E2007
We are tranferring code from 2003 to 2007 and noticed a change in how VBA reads the following line: ActiveChart.ChartTitle.Characters(5,2).Font.Color = vbred IN 2003, it reads it correctly coloring letters 5 & 6 red. in 2007, it colors the whole Chart title red. It seems that regardless of the start and length I pass into the characters function, the formatting occurs to the entire chart title, not just the characters I wanted. Even recording the VBA in 2007 yields no help as it cannot record the partial font change, even though the GUI allows it. IN 2003 you can reco...

Message box when DOB meets certain criteria
Hi all, I am a relative novice to the ways of Access, I am currently setting up a database in Access 2003. I have a form field (DOB) that if the date of birth entered makes the person between 2 and 16 years old I would like a message box to appear notifying the user (and be able to turn it off). Similarly if an existing record is opened and a child has it's second birthday I would also like the message to appear.. .I have posted a similar request and have got thus far: Private Sub DOB_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If DateAdd("yyyy", 2, [DOB]) > Date Or Date...

The message just sits in the Outbox.
I've setup a shortcut that point to command: mailto: What this does is bring up the Send Message window, where I just type the text, pick the sender and the message is supposedly sent. However, there is one problem: the message is actually not sent, but just sits in the Outbox folder. How can I force the message to be actually sent? (Without having Outlook open all the time). Thanks Do you have Outlook setup to send e-mail immediately when sent? "Frank Rizzo" <none@none.com> wrote in message news:%23r2qOQA7GHA.4116@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I've setup a...

Disappearing messages
I have recently set up a new Exchange 2003 server at an organization I work for. I configured my mailbox on it, and copied over a large number of mail items from Personal Folders to my mailbox on the Exchange server with no problem. Then, I configured my boss's account. I copied over his last month or so worth of emails from his Personal Folders to his his Mailbox. (From April 9 through May 3). Now, he can only see messages from May 1 until today. I think this might be the result of a problem I had with the offline folder file (connection hung up and wouldn't synchronize, ...

Problem sending message into outlook
I need to send a message into Outlook from a third party program that automatically sets up the subject line and inserts text into the body of the message. I'm using Delphi's ShellExecute command which just sends a message to Windows and lets Windows handle it. However, when I do this, it removes my signature text which I need and just puts the new text in instead. I tried telling the message window to add my signature, but that option is grayed out. Does anyone know how I can get both the new text and the signature in without having to load the signature into my program or ...

Error message
I cannot create a new folder on an external HDD. Win XP Pro, SP3. I go to My Computer, and select the external HDD letter. Then go over to the right-hand pane, right click and select New, then Folder. This produces an error message "Unable to create the folder 'New Folder' The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable." I can save and retrieve a Word document all right to this same external HDD. I can use the above method to create a new folder on the desktop, and on the two HDDs that are internal to the computer. Virus and malware scans are negati...

how do I transfer file from Clipboard to an e-mail message
How do I transfer a file from Outlook clipboard or C drive to the body of an e-mail message NOT as an attachment. thanks you would need to open the file and copy the contents. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOF...

How do I turn off viewing formatting chars when composing a docume
Had no prob. with prev. versions of Word, but 2007 is very confusing. I cannot even compose a new doc without seeing formatting characters. For example I get dots between each word instead of space. Also is there a way to get rid of the "ribbon" and just have regular menus? I thought there was a way. I may just need to re-install Word 2000 (the only other version I have here at home). "display name" wrote: > Had no prob. with prev. versions of Word, but 2007 is very confusing. I > cannot even compose a new doc without seeing formatting characters....

Unable to install 2000 Publisher upgrade on new computer
I have a new computer with office xp professional, but the publisher application that came with xp does not have the same functionality of the office 2000 professional publisher that i created most of my publications with. I can not get the "2000 upgrade" that I purchased to install on my new computer. It says that there is not a valid product to update. Is there some way around this? Do you have any old Microsoft product disks that you can install? Works, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft Project or Word. Publisher 2002 is superior to 2000. What features ...

Transferring files to a new computer
Hi - I'm in the process of configuring my new Windows XP with MSFT Small Biz. I was running Windows 98 and using Outlook 2000. Now I want to copy all my old emails, folders, addresses etc. into the new version of Outlook 2003 but I can't seem to find it. It's not recognizing my saved files as .PST files. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, daviskho "daviskho" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052801c3dbb0$e46e5970$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi - I'm in the process of configuring my new Windows XP > with MSFT Small Biz. ...

Exchange 2003 + Outlook, adding disclamier message
Hi all, As following KB317680 "How to add a disclaimer to outgoing SMTP messages in Visual Basic script". I noted that from the end of the KB: Note If you use a MAPI client such as Microsoft Outlook to send the e-mail, the recipient does not receive a modified message. This is because messages submitted using MAPI are not in SMTP format when the e-mail triggers the SMTP transport event. Therefore, changes that are made by the event's code are not persisted. What should i do if my site is using Microsoft Outlook to send and receive email, how to add the disclamier message? Pl...

Copy cell to a new cell #2
In Column B I have certain values which start with GB2 e.g GB2-02210. I would to like to copy these values and paste it in another cell. I would like to do this with only values which start with GB2. Many thanks -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com I would use Data>Filter>Autofilter and use custom>begins with... -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "mohd21uk via OfficeKB.com" <u20517@uwe> wrote in message news:5ede27c5beb13@uwe... > In Column B I have certain values ...