folders in favourites are removed when outlook is closed

I have recently upgraded my pc to windows 7 and have outlook 2003 installed
with outlook connector.  i have added the inboxes from the hotmail email
accounts to the favourites pane, but when outlook is closed and then
re-opended the inboxes are no longer there.  How do i stop this from
happening?

This issue can either occur because of a corruption in your Navigation Pane
or somehow Outlook is not properly shutting down and the settings are not
saved upon closing Outlook.

To reset the Navigation Pane use;
Start-> type; outlook.exe /resetnavpane

To troubleshoot Outlook shutdown issues see;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Ace Gooner" <AceGooner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have recently upgraded my pc to windows 7 and have outlook 2003
> installed
> with outlook connector.  i have added the inboxes from the hotmail email
> accounts to the favourites pane, but when outlook is closed and then
> re-opended the inboxes are no longer there.  How do i stop this from
> happening?

0
Roady

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems