file send to as attachment outlook 2007

When using in word or excel command "send a copy of the document in an e-mail
message as an attachment", outlook creats a new e-mail message with the
document attached as it should be done. Then I add text in message body, and
send the mail. It arrives only with the attachment. The text in message body
disappears. This happens only if I work in outlook chache mode. My os is
winXp Pro, and my server is SBS 2003. It used to work correct, until somthing
happened. Any idea to solve?

Thank you
Zipi

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Linking files 2 ways

File size #11

find action on log file

Attaching Contacts to new email

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

owa cant open ppt attachments

Maximum file sizes

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error