File path not found in Outlook 2007

We have several users who have lately been receiving this error when they try
to send an email from Outlook 2007.  The machines are XP SP3, we are using
Exchange 2003, which is updated.  Any suggestions or help?  I have an angry
General Manager.

I just realized that the error isn't listed in the body of the text below.
The error that we are receiving is "File path not found."  The only time that
we encounter this error is when there are attachments that have been added or
forwarded.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

"Jerry Walker" wrote:

> We have several users who have lately been receiving this error when they try
> to send an email from Outlook 2007.  The machines are XP SP3, we are using
> Exchange 2003, which is updated.  Any suggestions or help?  I have an angry
> General Manager.

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"