Exceded Amount of Space

Receiving email from System Admin stating "exceded amount of space" you could
lose incoming email.  Have deleted history of emails, but still receive
notice.  Any suggestions?  Could it be the auto archived files?

The message is coming from your Mail Server/ISP. Deleting in Outlook isn't
going to do any good, as the quota is in your mail provider account. Have
you logged into your web mail and deleted there?

"Sally" <Sally@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: Receiving email from System Admin stating "exceded amount of space" you
could
: lose incoming email.  Have deleted history of emails, but still receive
: notice.  Any suggestions?  Could it be the auto archived files?

0
Tom
4/8/2010 6:27:04 PM
What type of mail account? do you have the option set to 'keep a copy on the
server'?

"Sally" <Sally@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Receiving email from System Admin stating "exceded amount of space" you
> could
> lose incoming email.  Have deleted history of emails, but still receive
> notice.  Any suggestions?  Could it be the auto archived files?

0
DL

don't want to display the Gridlines in Chart Space of VB6
Just don't want to display the Gridlines in Chart Space of VB6,coincidently,there is sample code in MSDN as follows: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa198410(office.10).aspx I just copy and paste to my project, but very strange, it doesnot work! The error prompt: real time error ‘5’,invalid procedure invoke or parameter it seems something wrong with "chAxisPositionValue" Your eaRLIEST REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! On 02/07/2010 12:40, sunlite wrote: > Just don't want to display the Gridlines in Chart Space of > VB6,coinciden...

case sensitive & set amount of characters
is there a fomula i can use that would make a cell case sensitive and would only allow a certain number of characters please help You can use data>validation, allow>custom =AND(LEN(A1)<=5,EXACT(A1,UPPER(A1))) if you select A and do the above and use the above formula it will allow max 5 characters and they all have to be upper case -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "JINXY" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78618862-ADE8-4EC1-A1C9-3A5ACA33CFE0@microsoft.com... > is there a fomula i can use that would make a cell case sensitive and would only ...

Estimating Savings When The Interest Rate Changes Based Upon Savings Amount
I want to design a spreadsheet where I can enter in my estimated savings per year, and it will output my estimated returns, at current interest rates, at the age of 65. The issue arises because the interest rate changes at various savings levels. The details are: $0 - $50000, r=.01 $50001 - $100000, r=.015 $100001 - $125000, r = .0228 $125001 - $150000, r for the first 100000 = .0412, r for the remainder = .01 $150001 - $200000, r for the first 100000 = .0412, r for the remainder = .015 $200001 - $225000, r for the first 100000 = .0412, r for the remainder = .0228 $225001 - $250000, r for t...

Incorrect French check amount
We want to print a check with a total amount of 4,005,000.00 HTG (four Million five Thousands HTG); but there is a problem with the amount in words in French: it should be (Quatre Million Cinq Mille HTG) but it displayed Quatre Million Cinq HTG (4,000,005 HTG) which is different from the total amount. I have checked in the PM_Payment_Work table the amintwds and strga255 fields have the same problem. Please, help me out with this. ...

cannot change line spacing
in word 2003 sometimes when I copy and paste small bits of text from elsewhere, choosing text only, it appears double spaced, and no matter what i try, i cannot change it to single spaced. what am I doing wrong? If the Line Spacing is correct, verify that the Spacing Before and After (Format | Paragraph) is set to zero (or whatever you prefer). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Jo Foster" <JoFoster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAE096BF-0426-442B-A28E-FD9678AD81FC@microsoft.com... > in word 2003 > sometimes when I copy and pas...

Space Before a Paragraph at the Start of a page
Is there any way to set up word such that it will not add space before a paragraph at the top of a page? I would like a heading to have space above to separate it from the text. However, this space is unnecessary when the heading occurs at the start of a page and looks funny not starting at the top of the page. On Nov 28, 1:34=A0am, "faceman28...@yahoo.com" <faceman28...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Is there any way to set up word such that it will not add space before > a paragraph at the top of a page? > > I would like a heading to have space above to separ...

Opening error with files that have spaces in the filename
I have a problem with my excel files opening when the filenames have spaces. The files will open, but I get an error for each word in the filename as it opens. I have tried to fix this issue but it just won't go away... Here are the things I have tried 1. Remove Excel.exe from the registry and then re-registered it 2. Removed the .xlb file from the Excel directory in the user's folder and let Excel rebuild the file. The problem seems to be stemmed from a "%1" in the file type Open and New action items. I have tried to remove the "%1", but it keeps com...

remove space in upn or samaccountname
Hi, How can i find user who have space character in upn or samaccount name? You could try using Powershell with the Quest cmdlets (http://powergui.org). Quest http://www.quest.com/powershell/ Just get all samaccount names and use the contains method http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/powershell/powershell_conditional_operators.htm Microsoft Script Repository http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/ScriptCenter/en-us/64457a5a-677a-492d-ad6c-957b0997d1ba -- Paul Bergson MVP - Directory Services MCTS, MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, BS CSci 2008, 2003, 2000 (Early Achie...

Cannot complete stock split due to lack of disk space
I'm running Money 2001 on a laptop w/Windows Me, and I recently started getting the above message. I have 6GB unused on my hard drive, and I have run Scandisk, Disk Cleanup, and Defrag, all to no avail. This computer doesn't usually go online, unless I REALLY need to update something (it's just SOOO slow!), so I doubt it's a piece of malware causing the problem. Nothing remotely similar is coming up in Calendar (the only other program regularly run). I have also tried the MVPs suggested fix of Run > "C:\...money.exe" -s, which didn't work. I then downloa...

space before date in csv files
I often have to import CSV files into excel and the files contain dates such as 1/2/05 12:22:12 PM The problem is that when I import them, there is a space before the date so it is not taking as a date unless I remove the space. I tried to use the "TRIM" command and it does take the space off, but it still won't recognize those values as dates for some reason. If I use the trim function and then copy the values only into another cell it still won't act as a date until I go in to edit the cell and then click out of it. Has anyone ever run into this and do you have any su...

Spacing
I am trying to create lines of text with very small spacing between them (top and bottom). When I reduce line spacing the text begins to get cut off instead. Please help. Pete DeKalb wrote: > I am trying to create lines of text with very small spacing between > them (top and bottom). When I reduce line spacing the text begins to > get cut off instead. Please help. We did, the first time you asked this - 3 hours and 47 minutes ago. Suggest you find your original post instead of posting again. -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ > Suggest you find yo...

space #2
Hi, First Name typed in column A. However, these name are not straght in the column. Ex: Huong Nguyen Long hi, Make sure that all the cells in the column are formated the same. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >First Name typed in column A. However, these name are not >straght in the column. > Ex: Huong > Nguyen > Long > > > > >. > If the first suggestion doesn't work you may want to try this. You may have inadvertently put a blank space (by hitting the space bar) in front of the name. Put your cursor infro...

WordCount, characters w/o spaces
I recently had to start using a new computer at work due to a hardware problem on previous system, and I don't know how to have Word do something my last computer would do. I'm a writer in a fast-paced environment, so every shortcut I can take helps me drastically, and on my last system, I could highlight a line of text, hit alt+c and look at my WordCount area of the toolbar to see how many characters including spaces I had highlighted. Since I have a character max, this was a fantastic help. On this new system though, whenever I highlight (shift +home/end) and hit ...

Tabbed spaces not consistent
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, When trying to get text to line up like when creating a email signature or lists, I will use a the tab key. In office 2008, when I press the tab key, the space between where the curser was to where it ends up is different between lines. I wondered if anyone has a fix for this? I apologise if this post isnt clear, I have tried to explain it the best I could. Thanks Gavin > Hi, > > When trying to get text to line up like when creating a email signature or lists, I will use a the tab key. > > In of...

SELECT large amount of data in a worksheet
I have my mathematical model results in excel format every times I run my model. Huge amount of data --10,000 rows, with 10 columns. Now I like to copy certain portion of data into a new workbook for further analysis. And the data I wish to select is from F10:F10010 to P10:P10010. I can always select F10, scroll down and select P10010. This is a bit cumbersome and takes time. I cannot assign NAME to these data because every time I run my model, my range of data that I am interested in could differ -- meaning sometimes it could be ranging from H5:Q5 to H5000:Q5000. Is that a way for...

Importing Large Amounts of Data
I pull in sales data sometimes and it's much larger than a standard Excel work sheet of 65,536 lines. I'm using Excel 2003 and was wondering if I could somehow import my data and when it gets to the end of a work sheet that it would start importing into another work sheet. Is this possible? Thanks....Mark Here's what Dave Peterson suggested in response to a similar question: http://groups.google.ca/groups?&threadm=40ECA5E9.BCA62AB3%40msn.com '==================== I'd use my favorite text editor to split it up into many pieces (and import each piece separatel...

How to write multiple Name space
Can someone show me how to write the following fragment out, using xmlwriter. Thanks <Message key="comp" xmlns="http://www.xxx.com" xmlns:j="http://www.yyy.com"> </Message> Phil Hunt wrote: > Can someone show me how to write the following fragment out, using > xmlwriter. Thanks > > > > <Message key="comp" xmlns="http://www.xxx.com" > xmlns:j="http://www.yyy.com"> > </Message> Write the 'Message' element in its namespace 'http://www.xxx.com', then write tw...

Budget
Hi, I have about 6 Mths of Income / Exp in Money 2003. When I do my budget it automatically extimates my expenses & fills in the $ amount. When I finish the budget & look at the "Review your current budget status - Current Month" report it shows that I have Expenses over budget. Example Bills:Telephone has actual of $71 & budgeted $0 When I Right Mouse Click & choose Edit. I get an option to cahnge a bill in this category or add an additional expense in this category. When I choose another category ie Automobile:Gasoline it opens up a budget window, where I...

IMAP logon fails when there is a space in the logon
One of my users insisted on a logon like this: "firstname lastname". The logon "firstname lastname" fonctions over Exchange but the login "firstname lastname@domain.local" does not with IMAP. She would like to enable IMAP at her house, as she thinks her slow connection will not work with Exchange, I tried replacing the space with %20 it does not work. What do you suggest? Thanks in advance! Change the user's ID. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Nicolas Verhaeghe" <nospam_nicve...

Exporting As Text with X Number of Spaces Between Data
Is there a way to export data in a MS Excel spreadsheet as text and define the amount of spaces between the data being exported? The number of spaces need to vary. This concept is the opposite of importing text as "Fixed Width" and creating column break lines. Instead, I'd like to export columns into a text file and specify the amount of spaces between the text that is being exported from each column. The amount spaces in the text file needs to be different between each set of column data. Thanks! One way: Say you have 5 columns, and you want 2 spaces between A &...

How do I get rid of extra white space when row autofit is on?
When row autofit is on, I get a lot of extra white space above or below text in the cell with the most text. How do I get rid of it without manually adjusting every row? I don't get it for all the cells, but this might work for you... make the columnwidth just a bit wider--then autofit the rowheights. (It might just make the problem occur on different cells, though.) Jane wrote: > > When row autofit is on, I get a lot of extra white space above or below text > in the cell with the most text. How do I get rid of it without manually > adjusting every row? -- Dave Pe...

Access autoinserts spaces
My code seems to run fine updateing my tables. But when it inserts the string value for the [Status] field it adds a space before and after the string, in this case "IN". Not a big deal except that later when I have a query list all those that are "IN" it doesn't work with those that are " IN " What is happening? 'building SQL Insert strSQL = "INSERT INTO ItemHistory ([IDNumber],[Status],[Date]" If Not IsNull(txtNote) Then strSQL = strSQL & ",[Discription]" End If strSQL = strSQL & ",[Quantity],[Person])" strS...

OL 2002 clogged, needs more space. HOW?
Using OL 2002. Does anyone know how to change a setting that will enable my OL 2002 not to be limited by the amount of space it's filled with from emails and attachments? Will "archiving" emails automatically reduce the space affecting OL's ability to finction? Thanks, Please define clogged? What type of account do you have? If you're using a regular ISP and your mail is delivered to a PST (personal folder), you have a 2 GB limit. Simply create another PST and move excess emails into it. If you have an Exchange account, you are limited by what your Exchange admin ha...

Reconcile to GL
I used "Reconcile to GL" to reconcile GL & AR during month end, a difference between GL & AR was resulted in the Excel spreadsheet generated. Then, I try to generate and compare the individual GL TB and AR HATB, the amount was tied with no variance. After checked, I found out that the "Total RM Balance" shown in the reconcile report is different with the balance amount shown in the AR aging reports. And the differenciate sum is exactly the same amount shown in Excel spreadsheet. I would like to seek advise here on why there is a difference between t...

Estimate because the amount varies...
I'm trying to set up a budget, and some of the categories in my budget include bills from the bills summary... this is good... Some of the bills that I have setup have varying amounts each month... so I try to choose "estimate because the amount varies" and "estimate based upon..." - so that the average payment to this bill will be the budgeted amount in the budget... But the "estimating" does not work... I have to enter a number and this is the amount that is used in the budget... I have 4 months of history in the database... Can anyone help? It see...