Every mail item flaged as "reminder"

Outlook 2001
Exchange 2005

On my outlook client to exchange today, every email I had was flagged as a
pop-up reminder (all 1128 of them). I did a dismiss all but ultimately had
to close & restart outlook.

Any idea as to what caused this "reminder"?

--

*****************
John Lenz

0
John

Bill Reminder #3
In the older versions of Money it used to have a reminder that shows up the upcoming or overdue bills. I couldn't found it on the 2005 Premium version. Is it there ? I setup a bill but it didn't remind me at all. I think you mean Money Express? It stopped working reliably in M2004 and has been removed from M2005. I guess the effort to make it work properly was out of proportion! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/...

how to set a 90 day reminder
need to set a 90 day reminder if such a thing is possable I use Tasks. Calendar items work, too. Each have a reminder setting you can have apply a certain period of time before a deadline, such as whatever you need reminding for 90 days from now. "John H" <John H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B6C52D1-8F3E-4DBB-9B93-C0B2869BFE09@microsoft.com... > need to set a 90 day reminder if such a thing is possable type 90d in the reminder field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Wi...

Calendar Reminder app
My sister wants me to find an app/utility that will allow her to enter calendar events such as birthdays and other anniversaries, and get reminders without her having to do anything else! (We live in cities 500 miles apart) She and my brother-in-law do not have MS Outlook. And do not want to buy it. I have no problem using an app named Calendar Creator, as I bring it up and look ahead for events I need to do something about, such as create a birthday card and mail it. My sister wants to be more passive, and have an app that is more active. Her ideal is some utility/app ...

One or more of your reminders can't be snoozed or dismissed
I am receiving the following reminder when attempting to dismiss a stale reminder that only appears whenever I access my Exchange email account via Outlook Web Access: "one or more of your reminders can't be snoozed or dismissed" This reminder is for a meeting that occurred a couple of months ago. It was deleted by me in Outlook at my workstation in the office and does not physically appear on the Calendar when using Outlook at the office. It DOES appear on the calendar when accessing via Outlook Web Access from the internet but is not deletable or modifiable in any way...

Outlook 2003:Previously dismissed reminders launch when Outlook2003 is opened.
>-----Original Message----- > >. > We are finding EXACTLY the same problem. This appears to happen on a Monday morning - could something be happening on the Exchange server over the weekend that triggers this? ...

Reminders #21
I think maybe my last post was too complicated. Using Outlook 2007, I want to set up a task with a reminder that pops up every day at 1100. How do I accomplish this? -- The greatest of faults is to be conscious of none. ....Thomas Carlyle Steve <hgd@wsx.inv> wrote: >I think maybe my last post was too complicated. Using Outlook 2007, I >want to set up a task with a reminder that pops up every day at 1100. >How do I accomplish this? (oops, this got into the wrong thread, but what the heck...) -- The greatest of faults is to be conscious of none. ....Thomas Carlyle S...

Outlook reminders: Thou Shalt Not Steal Focus!
Is there a way to make Outlook reminders stop stealing the focus? If the reminder window is minimized it shouldn't take focus. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point your newsre...

Expiring Reminders
Good afternoon, Is it possible to set a reminder (recurring reminder) which automatically expires after some (defined) time. Reason: For medical reasons I need to interrupt my computer work every 30 minutes. So, I'd like to set a reminder which pops up every 30 minutes but automatically disappears after - say - 1 minute (and doesn't come back). Not in Outlook but I'd bet there are dozens of 3rd party "timer" utilities that will do that for you quite readily. Or you could do what I do and just use a kitchen timer on my desk. :-) -- -Ben- Ben M. Scho...

birthday reminders problem
outlook 97: my reminders are not working when i try to access them by clicking their icons in the contacts folder i get the nysterious message "Outlook could not start because a location to send or receive mail could not be found" this is doubly weird because i do not use outlook to send or receive mail (i use outlook express) and sending/receiving mail is not what i am trying to do anyway another problem - i suspect it is related - my tasks do not appear in my calendar any more. All this began after I archived my calendar. I have tried re-installing outlook but it made...

Reminders #15
My reminders will not automatically set to "on." The default reminder is set to 2 hours, but I have to manually go into each meeting schedule, after "accepting" the request, and check the reminder box. Does anyone have suggestions on what to look into to get my reminders working again? Thanks, Richard Meeting requests you receive have their reminders set by the sender. Your settings don't control if the reminder is set to on or off (although you can change the setting once you get the item) "Richard" <napa299@yahoo.com> wrote in message news...

(reminder) Microsoft Dynamics RMS Live Chat scheduled for May 7
------=_NextPart_0001_08F41FDF Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit On Thursday, May 7th, 2009, the Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) team will host a Live Chat from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. PT. In this chat, our experts will take questions on Service Pack 3 for Microsoft Dynamics RMS. If we get a high volume of questions during the chat, our experts might not be able to respond to all of them within time allowed. In that event, our experts will respond after the chat ends, to the extent possible, and their answers will be included in the transcript ...

Email Reminders #2
Good afternoon everyone! I would like to find out if there is a way for me to send an email that would only flag myself for the reminder and not the recipients of the message. If anyone knows of a way to do this, I would be extremely grateful! Thanks and have a great evening! Kindest regards, Kerrick Sawyers ...

Calendar reminders in Outlook
Hi, I've created a second calendar at work. The main calendar is for my routine daily/weekly/monthly appointments and meetings. The second calendar is for the milestones of my projects. It works great with the exception of reminders. The reminders don't seem to work with the secondary calendar. Is there a way to turn on reminders for the secondary calendar? And a second question. I have an Excel worksheet that I also use that holds all the dates of my projects (although it sounds like duplication of effort, they both really serve separate purposes). Is there a way to tie the d...

outlook reminders in sub folders
I posted a notice couple of weeks ago about how outlook will not notify users when reminders have been set on an email and then the email is moved into a sub folder of the inbox. I received a reply about an add in called extended reminders at http://www.slovaktech.com/extendedreminders.htm so I downloaded it and gave it a try; however, this program does not seem to work consistently. ** So the question is does anyone have another solution for this particular problem? It is not a problem, it is a design feature. BTW, if you post the problem you had to Ken, he is back online after ...

Recurring Reminder on Recurring Task
OK..I've worked out how to make a recurring task, and I've worked out how set a reminder for the first recurrance of the task, but how do I set a reminder for every occurance of the task. eg I want to be reminded every morning at 11:00am to by a parking ticket for my car....I know I can do this in calender..easy peasy...but can I do the same in Tasks??? thanks NJ Answered in outlook.general. Do NOT multipost! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----...

Outlook 2000 Reminder
I have Outlook 2000, when I set a reminder on any email, and then I move that email to a sub-folder I have created under Inbox, the reminder does not pop up when it's due. Any idea? It seems that the reminder pops up only under inbox folder. By default, reminders only fire from the original Inbox, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks folders in the default mail store (the set of folders where your mail is delivered). They don't fire from any other folder in the default mail store, nor will they fire from any folder in a secondary storage file. However, there are a couple of 3rd party...

All Future reminders popup when I run outlook
I have Outlook 2000 connected to an Exchange 2000 server. When I run Outlook all the future reminders popup on the screen. Reminders that I should be reminded of in a years time for example appear on the screen. The date and time of the system is correct. I don't know what is the problem. Can anyone help? Try starting Outlook using the /cleanreminders switch. To do so open the Start, Run dialog and type (without the quotes but with the space before the switch): "outlook.exe /cleanreminders". See if that helps. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: A...

birthday reminders
It would be great to have better control over the Outlook-CRM Birthday date integration. Currently birthday date field is integrated if Contacts are integrated between CRM and Outlook and you get a birthday reminder (all day appointment) created for each integrated CRM contact that has birthday entered (which can be a lot). It woudl help to have a switch (integration on/off) just for that particular field. Thanks, Sergei ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "...

Outlook Reminders on Windows 7?
Anyone figure out how to correct/modify this behavior when an Outlook reminder pops up with Windows 7 it doesn't take over the active window. I read this is not a bug on the Outlook Team blog. If that's the case they might as well take reminder out. Thanks, Haig I stand corrected it was an Outlook-MVP, not the Outlook team blog. "Haig B" <bigfeet@bighaig.com> wrote in message news:31A42ABB-5329-44C4-A941-E70AF2EEB2C1@microsoft.com... > Anyone figure out how to correct/modify this behavior when an Outlook > reminder pops up with Windows 7 it doesn't...

2004 Epay days to send reminder
I have both 2003 Deluxe and 2004 small business. In 2003 I get a message under each Epay about the days left to send the transaction. I can't get this to diplay in 2004 until the actual due date of the transaction. In 2003 it starts to remind me 5 days before I have to send it electronically. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Turn All Reminders Off
I want to run an SQL statement that will remove ALL Reminders for our users not just CEIP. Any help would be appreciated. -- mwh ...

Reminder Error Messages
I have reinstalled Outlook 2003 after backing up my data files. When I opened the backup,the data is not in the Calendar folder, but another folder called "Calendar in Personal Folders". When I try to add an event to the folder with the data, I get an error message stating the the reminder will not appear because the item is not in my "Calendar or Tasks Folders". How do I correct this? What the error message is indicating is that reminders will only trigger from the calendar folder that is in your primary PST file. The primary PST file is the file that you...

Task Reminder questions
As an adult, career professional with ADHD, my Outlook Tasks and their reminders are CRITICAL in helping me keep up with my workload. But I'm having an issue with recurring tasks not re-creating and issuing reminders if the previous task wasn't completed. For instance, I have reports that need to be reviewed daily, weekly and monthly. In normal folks with normal brains, it would become a rote thing or a habit. But with me and my brain, LOL, I need reminders. The problem is, if I don't get to the report today and accidentally dismiss the reminder notification ...

Reminder service
Hi, The reminders of the callendar and tasks won't appear in Outlook. When I run the parameter /CleanReminder, a message appears in the systemtray that the reminder service couldn't start. Does anybody know a solution? Henry try using the /resetfolders switch. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Henry" <svpindegroep@danku.nl> wrote in message new...

Outlook 2003 Reminders Window
Is it possible to customize the font (or even the font size) of the OL2003 reminders window? - Robert Not that I know of unless it is a Windows setting. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, AbilitySys asked: | Is it possible to customize the font (or even the font size) of the | OL2003 reminders window? |=20 | - Robert Hmmm.... I've changed every "appearance" option in Windows that relates to text...