Error message. I can receive but not send on outlook 2007

I have just installed office 2007 Professional onto Windows Vista. I am having problems with Outlook.

At first i could not send or receive without getting the error 'This operation failed. An object cannot be found'.

I deleted one (of two) personal folder links in the data files section of account settings and i'm now able to receive messages.

However i still can't send emails. The send/receive reports that the connection is fine however when i draft a new email and press send, the error message 'This operation failed. An object cannot be found'.

Please advise how to solve this problem.

Thanks

C# and the .NET Platform
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/68a605ea-03ea-42c5-bc1f-d734a5292e2d/c-and-the-net-platform.aspx
0
Kate

Does it work correctly in Outlook Safe Mode?
Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe

Also make sure that you have the correct account selected for sending (in
case you have multiple accounts configured).

Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook?
Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd
still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus
scanner. For more details see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/20

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Kate Titchmarsh" wrote in message
> I have just installed office 2007 Professional onto Windows Vista. I am
> having problems with Outlook.
>
> At first i could not send or receive without getting the error 'This
> operation failed. An object cannot be found'.
>
> I deleted one (of two) personal folder links in the data files section of
> account settings and i'm now able to receive messages.
>
> However i still can't send emails. The send/receive reports that the
> connection is fine however when i draft a new email and press send, the
> error message 'This operation failed. An object cannot be found'.
>
> Please advise how to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks

0
Roady

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Hdtv Receiver Tuner
Channel Master CM-7000 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box Price:$59.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Elgato Systems 10020974 EyeTV Hybrid TV Tuner Stick for Analog, HDTV and FM Radio Reception Price:$149.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001QCYHXM Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001QCYHXM Hauppauge 1192 WinTV HVR-1950 External USB HDTV Tuner/Video Recorder Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B00198MYB0 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Recieve Mail Before Sending

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Rollup 2 and Office 2007