Error message: Cannot start MS Office Outlook - (office 2007/xp

I'm running XP with all the updates.  I have outlook 2007 pro and have been
using it successfully for months.  I was using Outlook this morning with no
problem.  Closed it.  Went on to other things. wanted to recheck my email
this afternoon and got the following error message when I clicked on the icon
to open Outlook:  Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook.  Cannot open the
Outlook window.  What I've done so far:  restored my computer to this past
Sunday, used control panel add/remove programs to repair Office 2007,
completely reinstalled Office 2007, checked that I had all the office and
windows updates, run a full McAfee virus scan.  I don't know what else to do.
 I still can't open Outlook.  I've checked Excel, Word, PPT, etc and all the
other Office programs work just fine.  Help me please.

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook Sales

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003