Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: llt-exch1.LowerLakes.local

mailto:marcg@mts.net
#550 5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid recipient address #SMTP#

Original message headers:

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:04:51 -0400
Subject: RE: morning message not recieved

5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid recipient address #SMTP#

How do you fix this?
--
Thank-you!
Ruth

http://www.answersthatwork.com/Download_Area/ATW_Library/Networking/Network__3-SMTP_Server_Status_Codes_and_SMTP_Error_Codes.pdf

Details the error message you're receiving.

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon

"Ruth" <Ruth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> We have been sending email to a distribution list for over a year now and
> just yesterday we recieved an error message for some on the list and the
> email addresses are still valid:
>
> The format of the recipient's e-mail address isn't valid. A valid address
> looks like this: username@contoso.com. Microsoft Exchange will not try to
> redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try
> sending the message again, or provide the following diagnostic text to
your
> system administrator.
>
>   _____
>
> Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
>

> Diagnostic information for administrators:
>
> Generating server: llt-exch1.LowerLakes.local
>
> mailto:marcg@mts.net
> #550 5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid recipient address #SMTP#
>
> Original message headers:

> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:04:51 -0400
> Subject: RE: morning message not recieved
>

> 5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid recipient address #SMTP#
>

> How do you fix this?
> --
> Thank-you!
> Ruth

0
Orland
4/27/2010 2:52:43 PM
Thank-you!
--
Thank-you!
Ruth

"Orland, Kathleen" wrote:

> http://www.answersthatwork.com/Download_Area/ATW_Library/Networking/Network__3-SMTP_Server_Status_Codes_and_SMTP_Error_Codes.pdf
>
> Details the error message you're receiving.
>
> --
>
> Kathleen Orland
> Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon
> http://ontariospca.akaraisin.com/p/kathleenorland.aspx
>

> "Ruth" <Ruth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > We have been sending email to a distribution list for over a year now and
> > just yesterday we recieved an error message for some on the list and the
> > email addresses are still valid:
> >
> > The format of the recipient's e-mail address isn't valid. A valid address
> > looks like this: username@contoso.com. Microsoft Exchange will not try to
> > redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try
> > sending the message again, or provide the following diagnostic text to
> your
> > system administrator.
> >
> >   _____
> >
> > Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
> >

> > Diagnostic information for administrators:
> >
> > Generating server: llt-exch1.LowerLakes.local
> >
> > mailto:marcg@mts.net
> > #550 5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid recipient address #SMTP#
> >
> > Original message headers:

> > Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:04:51 -0400
> > Subject: RE: morning message not recieved
> >

> > 5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit; invalid recipient address #SMTP#
> >

> > How do you fix this?
> > --
> > Thank-you!
> > Ruth
>

> .

Date format issue when submitting from a userform to a spreadsheet
Hi, I have a userform that I've generated which routes dates onto a spreadsheet based on the users input. I am having a bit of a frustrating time with the dates, it would appear that in the process of moving the date from the userform to the spreadsheet some dates are switched/transposed. I'll give an example. If someone enters 09/02/2004 on the userform excel seems to look at 09 and assume it is a month and transposes the dates to 02/09/2004(this does not appear to be a US/UK format issues as I have already gone down that road). However, if the date 13/09/2004 is entered i...

error sending from 5.5 to 2000
When a user sends from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a user in exchange 2000, they receive the following error: The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in the recipient postal address was not known at this address The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Express-Scripts;l=TEMMS014-041001192533Z-210060 <mail5.express-scripts.com #5.1.1> The same user on the 5.5 server can send to other users on the 2000 server. I looked the error up in technet and got 3 kb articles with only 1, kb295377 being anything close to my problem. I checked the entr...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 #3
How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments" Thanks, Stephen Some options here http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "spike" <stephen@just4u.ie> wrote in message news:090201c35c10$19100be0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep > getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to > the following potentially unsafe attachments" > > Thanks, > > Stephen ...

When launching Outlook I recieve the following error... please he
When launching Outlook 2003 I recieve the following error: The add-in "C:\PROGRAM~1\SPAMBL~1\Bin\461~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I ran the Detect and Repair and that didn't work. I ran the repair option from Add and Remove Program in Control Panel and that didn't work. I also un-installed and then re-installed Outlook 2003 and that didn't work. I'm running Windows 2000. Any ideals...? Did you have something possibly called SpamBlocker installed at some point?...

Money 2006 file repair application error

Error #2950
Hi, I have three tables from which data I use to create a single table. The data is entered into the three tables via a form. I have a macro set up to create/update the single table through some make table queries and update queries of data within the first three tables. I have this macro tied a close form event and I keep getting a 2950 error when in a multiuser environment however the macro works in a single user envioronment. I only really need to have the single table updated daily. Do you have any good tips on error handling procedures so I can skip running of the qu...

is DCOM error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) not an error ?
Im checking the return value of a DCOM call by using the macro: FAILED(HRESULT). One particular function call returns the error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) if the DCOM service is down. Calling FAILED with this HRESULT returns false, meaning that it isnt an error! I think it should be reported as an error as my program cannot call ANY interfaaces beyond this point and crashes. The FAILED macro checks the HR to see if it is negative and 0x00080012 is positive!? Any suggestions? Thanks Andy ...

Exchg2003 First Storage Error
Exchange Enterprise 2003, SP1 on Win2003 - When I attempt to view the mailbox information store within First Storage Group I get an error (Id no. 80040d1b). The only ref. to this error I have found is: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817309 - checked my registry & server - they match; registry looks fine. I also am getting Veritas Exchg Info Store errors - "database corrupted". I ran the Eseutil defrag - ran successful, but still can't see mailboxes. I found MS tech net info that suggests re-installing Exchange (to repair): http://www.micr...

Error saving a Shared Workbook
I have a user using a shared workbook and gets an error everytime she does this ONE specific change. She deletes a line and then saves and gets a message that says, "EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be shutdown by Windows... blah blah blah". If she makes anyother type of changes it saves just fine. I also had another user do the SAME change and that person also got that error message. When the file is changed to "Not Shared" then the line is deleted it saves fine also. The problem is obviously with the file itself and that is shared out. can anybody ...

SMTP service stalled
Hi, We're running Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 R2 which doubles as a secondary domain controller. We are periodically running into an issue where e-mail is not able to come in or go out and attempting to restart the SMTP service results in an error that the service did not respond in a timely manner. Rebooting the server fixes the problem temporarily until it occurs again, usually several days later. I'm assuming it's a memory issue, but the performance monitor shows that there is a minimal amount of memory in use (4 GB total, 3 GB free). Once service is restored it ca...

Ex5.5 to Ex2003 intra org migration
Hi I have migrated from E5.5 to E2003 intra-Org migration and chose the option SID migration via ADMT during migration . I 've notice that both source domain and target domain accounts have been added to mailbox and public folder resources which doesn't appear to be a problem at the moment. However in the near future when I do decide to remove the source domain would I be left with "zombie" source domain accounts??? In addition, granted that I chose to migrate SID history what will be the result when the source Doman is remove. Will there be any performance impact ??...

How do I break URL address over two lines?
I am trying to enter website addresses into footnotes and Word automatically forces the footnote onto a separate line. I need to conform to certain aditing requirements and want the url to start right after the citation and continue on to however many lines are necessary, but not leave a gap because it starts the url on a separate line in the footnote. Help please. In the edit hyperlink dialog, put the URI in both the Address and Text-to- display boxes. That way you can use a space or linebreak to wrap the display text to the next line without affecting the hyperlink ability. Hyp...

Outlook error message #4
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. What's the problem? ...

Replication partner exch 5.5 crashed
Hello Everyone. We recently installed exchange server 2003, had it coexisting with exchange 5.5 . We used the pfmigrate tool to create replication of public folders,I had also moved around 75% of the users mail boxes to the 2003 server.Unfortunately Ifound out that the exchange 5.5 server has crashed and now we cannot send or receive emails because earlier the mail flow was from 2003 to 5.5 and internet and vice versa. How can I remove the 5.5 server and set the 2003 server to receive emails completely. Also I do have a backup of the 5.5 server , can I restore the 5.5 mail box to t...

Anonymous LDAP Browsing in OL2K3 Address Book
Authenticated users are able to browse, list, and resolve email addresses to my LDAP directory server. Anonymous users are able to resolve email addresses to my LDAP directory server but are not able to browse or list the LDAP directory. Is their a permission I need to set for anonymous users to be able to browse and list the LDAP directory? Any help is greatly appreciated. You need to ask this in a group that supports your mail serve, not the client. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name ...

Error Code 80070424 12-21-09
I keep getting this Windows update error every time I boot my PC. In the window, it says Windows can't check for updates. Does anyone have any ideas? Recently I installed BitTorrent so could that be my problem? "Norm" <Norm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2E5CF0C-D31B-4034-B4A8-A8204763A623@microsoft.com... > I keep getting this Windows update error every time I boot my PC. In the > window, it says Windows can't check for updates. Does anyone have any > ideas? > > Recently I installed BitTorrent so could that be my proble...

Send 1 address to 2 mailboxes
I want to create an address and have any mail sent to that address delivered to two separate users' mailboxes. How can I do that. I've tried simply adding the address in the two users' "Email Addresses" tab in the User's properties of ADU&C. But it wouldn't allow me to add the same address to the second user ("This email address already exists in this organization"). I've also tried creating a new user for the address and forwarding the email to the 2 other users (Exchange General tab - Delivery Options button - Forward To field). But ...

Installation errors. 01-09-04
I'm setting up CRM 1.2 on a completely clean test environment of windows 2000 servers. Near the end of the installation a message pops up "Setup was unable to register the security service." What could be causing this The usual story: To get the MCCRMSecurityService starting, have you tried re-registering it as follows: On your crm server, at command prompt, go to program files - microsoft crm - bin, then run these commands crmsecurityservice -u crmsecurityservice -r -s Peter Lynch "J. Bridger" <Bridger@nospam.ofllc.com> wrote in message news:0aa001c3d6...

how do i rotate a 3 shift 200man schedule
like 80 people on two shifts and 40 on the third. i want to move small shift to day and slide half of day into swing and half of swing into graveyard. any suggestions? thanks in advance. First rotation: pick the first 40 people (by alphabetic order) from the larger groups to rotate to the next shift. Each subsequent rotation: move the group of 40 that did not move the last time. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <6F26D7D8-3A2F-4663-BE17-F0EF1AD26A3D@microsoft...

Office 2004 SP 11.1.0 installation problems

Error in Code
Following is some VBS code I have in my Custom Form developed in Outlook 2003. Line 61 is giving me an error stating: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages' Line No: 61 If you look Line 51 is the same method and it works fine. The funny thing is when I run the code, I get the error, I continue on to the Form, and the code after it works. The code that follows line 61 is dependent on line 61 as evident by if I ' comment it out, I get a separate error asking for objPage2. The code also works if I change the value of one of...

Migrating E5.5/NT4 to E2003/W2K
I am going to be migrating E5.5 to E2003 very soon Can anyone please give me tips as I would like to avoid as many probs a possible. I can use the same IP, Domain name etc Thanks in Advance Hi, Done a few of those You could do an in-place upgrade but you must be absolutely sure about your backups. For me, the easiest (and probably safest) way is to do a new installation of 2003 and run the two systems in parralel until all users have been migrated to the new system before shutting down the old system. I short: Suppose you have alias@demo.com as your current e-mail domain: 1. Create a...

modify contact address when account address gets modified
Hi, How do I ripple my changes from company level to the related contacts ? For example the main company phone number and the main address ? Do I need a product like Scribe for this, or can this be done with the workflow ? Thanks for any advice Wim You can't do this with workflow, and I don't believe Scribe can do this (though I may be wrong - I've only used Scribe for one project). I would think that you'd need to create a post callout using the SDK. There is more info at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk1_2/htm/v1d2microsoftcrmversi...