error (0xc0000135) when clicking in an E-mail

I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an E-mail. I
have downloaded various .net files with no improvement.

Bummer.  Try reading the link in my signature and post back with accurate
and helpful information.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Joe E Hogel asked:

| I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an
| E-mail. I have downloaded various .net files with no improvement.

0
Milly

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Setting up a new e-mail account

Error in Outlook Today

Single click selects multiple cells

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

error 553

Right clicking on a CListCtrl item
I have a TreeCtl object in a dialog box. I created an OnNMRclick.. override function to capture a right clicks. The problem I can't figure out is how to find the tree item that the user has right clicked on. Here's what I tried: void CRestoreFiles::OnNMRclickXYZ(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) POINT CurPos; TVHITTESTINFO lpht; HTREEITEM RightClickItem; GetCursorPos(&CurPos); lpht.pt = CurPos; RightClickItem = TreeView_HitTest(pNMHDR->hwndFrom,&lpht); ... I figured that GetCursorPos would give me the position of the cursor where I had right clicke...

80070005 error #2

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Odd e-mail duplication problem