Emailing from a Distribution List

I am trying to send an email using a distribution list.  I don't want the
email recipients to see the email addresses of all others who received this
email.  I do however want the email to be addressed to the person I am
sending it to.  If I use the BCC feature which is a good feature for hiding
everyone's email addresses, the email iin the "To" box is addressed to myself
not the person I am sending it to.  To me this is weird.  I think what I am
looking for is a "blind To" feature not a "blind cc".

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can hide the email addresses of
everyone but have the email be addressed to each individual email receipient?

mail merge in Word

"Tracy" wrote:

> I am trying to send an email using a distribution list.  I don't want the
> email recipients to see the email addresses of all others who received this
> email.  I do however want the email to be addressed to the person I am
> sending it to.  If I use the BCC feature which is a good feature for hiding
> everyone's email addresses, the email iin the "To" box is addressed to myself
> not the person I am sending it to.  To me this is weird.  I think what I am
> looking for is a "blind To" feature not a "blind cc".
>
> Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can hide the email addresses of
> everyone but have the email be addressed to each individual email receipient?

Right, but OP won't be able to use a DL for that. She'll have to use her
Contacts.
--
Russ Valentine
"Toothsome Papa" <ToothsomePapa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> mail merge in Word
>
> "Tracy" wrote:
>
>> I am trying to send an email using a distribution list.  I don't want the
>> email recipients to see the email addresses of all others who received
>> this
>> email.  I do however want the email to be addressed to the person I am
>> sending it to.  If I use the BCC feature which is a good feature for
>> hiding
>> everyone's email addresses, the email iin the "To" box is addressed to
>> myself
>> not the person I am sending it to.  To me this is weird.  I think what I
>> am
>> looking for is a "blind To" feature not a "blind cc".
>>
>> Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can hide the email addresses of
>> everyone but have the email be addressed to each individual email
>> receipient?

0
Russ