Email Signature 11-17-09

When I reply to an email, my signature superimposes over the sender's
message. What am I doing wrong?

Does a security issue cause me to receive blank emails?
I thought I saw a setting somewhere in outlook that said that. I'm afraid I'm missing out on some of my email..... nancyn <nancyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I thought I saw a setting somewhere in outlook that said that. I'm > afraid I'm missing out on some of my email..... I'm looking into this very thing right now. It appears to be a side effect with a digital ID. I'll let you know what I find. -- Brian Tillman "nancyn" <nancyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20C1D545-C312-4044-8249-B5EBE66DA43A@microso...

How can I read emails from other employees mailboxes on Exchange 2003
I have exchange 2003, how can I check my employee's emails without resetting their passwords... I would like to be able to check multiple employee's emails periodically. I installed outlook on my exchange server and I granted myself full rights to a specific mailbox is there a better way? I would like to open outlook and be able to pick any of the mailboxes profiles from a drop down box from the AD. Is that possible? THANK YOU! On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:08:07 -0500, "mardskee" <amigo@elitemg.com> wrote: >I have exchange 2003, how can I check my employee's...

stop automatically making email address
I am going to KILL excel. How do you stop it from automatically convertine email addresses into hyperlinks?? In Excel 2002: Tools> AutoCorrect Options > Autoformat As You Type. Then uncheck Internet and Network Paths with Hyperlinks. Hope this helps Rowan "lily" wrote: > I am going to KILL excel. How do you stop it from automatically convertine > email addresses into hyperlinks?? ...

excel formula 12-28-09
I have rows of inventory numbers and I need to add a single number to the number already in the cell, make sence? I am adding additional inventory to the number in the cell and I don't want to have to add the numbers. It would be clear if you can post an example. -- Jacob "Shelley" wrote: > I have rows of inventory numbers and I need to add a single number to the > number already in the cell, make sence? I am adding additional inventory to > the number in the cell and I don't want to have to add the numbers. store 001 004 005 006 ...

emailing pics
I have an email in my outbox that has been "sending" for over 5 hours. The email contains 10mb of pictures. i have never had this problem before. any suggestions? i have also tried to delete it from my outbox but it says transmission in progress-unable to delete. please help!! -- cgaugh22 ...

Delete User 11-03-05
In version 3.0, will we be able to delete a user after removing license and security roles? In version 1.2 what would be the effect if I clean up Active Directory of users that had license and roles removes in CRM? Will CRM barf at having users with no rights and license if they are removed from AD? in version 3.0, will there be a way to "mass" remove users from a team or will it still be one-by-one? Thank you in advance, Morris mfeaster@pdtech.net Specific questions related to CRM v3 should be addressed to the Early Access newsgroup. For connection details see: https://m...

email when new customer added
Hi All, I know I need to create a business alert, but does anyone know what I need to set one up. I need to email another user whenever a new customer has been setup on the system. And again I need to email a user everytime a new order is placed on the system. Sorry quite a newbie to GP 7.5 First things first. You must make sure that SQL Mail is enabled on your SQL Server. It requires an MAPI client in order to send out business alerts. Then you would simply create a business alert on the RM00101 table. You probably want to play around with CREATDDT field. The alerts are more des...

How to determine the values? 12-11-09
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to determine the values? There are lists of number under column T and U. For example, I would like to determine the number of occurrence, if any 28 under T column contains 1 under U column, then return the occurrence under column Y, On following formula, it does not work, does anyone have any suggestions on what wrong it is? =SUMPRODUCT((28=T2:T1252)*(1=U2:U1252),1) Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric [T] [U] 28 1 32 2 33 2 34 1 35 1 28 3 32 3 33 5 34 4 35 5 28 1 32 5 33 4 34 3 35 2 28 1 32 5 33 4 34 3 3...

Scheduling without email function
I want to do an Inner Office schedule, but don't want to email my technicians to accept the appt. Can I enter their appts on the calendar without emailing them? Valarie <Valarie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to do an Inner Office schedule, but don't want to email my > technicians to accept the appt. Can I enter their appts on the > calendar without emailing them? If you're using Exchange and they've given you permission to their mailboxes, sure. -- Brian Tillman ...

Why can I not open Excel Documents emailed to me?
I have just installed Microsoft Outlook 2003. I can no longer open Excel documents. The message I get is 'cannot find specified file'. When I open Excel it tells me the office assistant could not be started, please re run. This did not happen before I installed MS Outlook. I can no longer find my Office Professional installation programme so I assume this now means I cannot use Excel. Sometimes one of these works when you double click on a file in windows explorer and it doesn't work (similar to your Outlook problem): Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (unc...

Blocked Outgoing Email
Help, here is my problem. I am new at exchange 2003 and I hope that this is an easy problem. I have setup exchange 2003 from the installation of Windows 2003 SBE. Everything when really smooth and it is actually running and working until I try to send email to a major company such and SBC or Comcast. The error message that I receive is There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <server.IPEXUSA.com #5.5.0 smtp;550- 68.61.100.47 blocked by blacklist.mail.ops.asp.att.net.> I have made NO changes t...

Email reply tracks but icon does not change in Outlook for some users
We have email replies tracking mostly successfully, but we still have one bug. When I receive a reply to a tracked email, the email shows as tracked in my Outlook summary view. However, for other users, the icon does not change. When they open up the email, it still gives them the option to track. But if I go into the contact record they used for Regarding, I can see the email in the history. So it's tracking, but they aren't seeing it as tracked. They have different rights than me in both CRM and in the domain. If they click the Track button, the Regarding will populate and the...

Reporting options for emails blocked using DNSBL or as unknown recipient
In our Exchange configuration I have recently made two changes: 1. To block emails from being received for unknown recipients (as per KB 886208) 2. To block senders using a DNS block-list. Both of these were implemented as anti-spam measures and both of these seem to be working fine. What I am curious about is whether there is any logging I can turn on which will give me an indication of how many emails each of these methods is blocking. Any ideas appreciated. -- Brian Cryer www.cryer.co.uk/brian Perfmon counters are available for these. However, these are reset every time Exchan...

Can you make Outlook have no default email address?
I'm wondering if there is a way to have no default email address. I have more than one email, one for personal use and one for business. I find that I forget to change the account I'm sending from. I would like Outlook to force me to select the account I'm using before I can send an email. Is there a way to do that? No, but you could use VBA to confirm the account after you hit send. See outlookcode.com for code samples. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/...

AD, centralized email and DL
I have a Windows 2003 Domain set up in our office. We are also running Office 2003 on all clients. I am trying to find a way to have centralized management of all employees email addresses. I have been testing LDAP to Active Directory through OUTLOOK however I have not found a way to share Distribution Lists. So the goal is to manage all employees email addresses and associated distribution lists centrally so that everyone has access to current information and does not have to maintian their own. Please let me know if you can help with this or have any other ideas.... Thanks Troy. ...

More email issues

Outlook combined the emails when moving them
One user has a problem when moving emails to a different folder in Outlook 2007. He does the way we usually do, selecting the emails, drag and drop, or Ctrl x and ctrl v to paste or right-click and select "move to folder". However, he got the following message no matter which way he tried, "Creating a new item from the selected items could take some time. Are you sure you want to create a new item from these xxx items" If he click ok, then all emails are combined into one email with all other emails as attachments. Since he has over 1000 emails to move, it will wast...

internet posts with disguised email address?
I just tried to post in Outlook Express to the newsgroup microsoft.public.security.homeusers and found that it and microsoft.public.security.virus are no longer available from Microsoft. Since I haven't yet set up another account, I was going to post my question through Google Groups. However, I noticed the warning there that my email address would become public if I posted. Is there any way to disguise one's email address in groups in Internet Explorer--as one can in OE? I'm using WinXP fully updated on all of my computers. Thank you! Jo-Anne That's...

Delete email at set date
When I get an email sometimes I only need to keep it for a few days or weeks. By the time it is out of date it has disappeared down my inbox, so it often does not get deleted. When I get an email is it possible to put on a setting to delete it on a date in the future? I could put on a flag to remind me to deletion later, but would like it even better if it deleted without any further input. Barbara > When I get an email sometimes I only need to keep it for a few days or > weeks. By the time it is out of date it has disappeared down my > inbox, so it often does not get delet...

Email subform contents from main form
I have visual basic code written in the after update event of a field on the main form. The form has a subform that has 0-10 records & 3 different visible fields. I have the code below written to send an email, which runs successfully. In addition to the current text I would like to be able to include the entire contents of the subform associated with the record in the body of the email. Is this possible to do, or if it is not, would it be possible to include it as an attachment? Thanks! DoCmd.SendObject , , , recep, , , "Parts Shippment", stemailtext & st...

Troubleshooting Delayed Email
Running server 2003, Exchange 2003 Standard. Our incoming e-mail is being delayed anywhere from 5- 12hours. I have our Spam filter disabled, removed all backup servers from the mx record (the backup servers where delaying the mail up to 12 days) The most recent e-mail message was delayed 12hrs when I look in the Message Tracking Log File I have event ID's of 1027,1019,1025,1024,1033,1034,1020,1031 all within 5 seconds and no source code. I have looked up the codes using Exchange Server 2003 Events and Errors but am still unable to determine the problem. I just need some dire...

money making email lists
Possible $800,000.00 as seen on Oprah & 20/20 PAYPAL OPPORTUNITY AS SEEN ON OPRAH & 20/20! Make up to $800,000.00 with only a $6.00 investment! This is completely legal for it follows the same regulations for mailed chain letters according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161). You must follow these instructions exactly in order for this to work. (1). You must have a paypal account () https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal= =3D5LEZW... (2). Send through paypal $1.00 to each of the 6 email addresses on the following list: 1: andydonovan-uk@hotmail.co.uk 2: Sandra.Schueller@t-online.de 3:...

Email not refreshing unless switch views???
XP pro, Office XP installed and all updates on two machines. If they send each other an email via our exchange server they do not appear immediatly, even after repeated send and receives they dont show. That is unless you say switch to a calender and then back again and hey presto they appear. On the Win2000 system next door running Office 2000 its perfect, works like a dream, On the Office Xp systems they can sometimes "take" 20 mins to show up unless you switch views. I had hair once....now its falling out, anybody got any smart idea's of how i can solve this problem? Thanks...

Emails from newsgroup
How do I stop all the advice, patches, virus warnings, etc. coming from Microsoft and its affiliates from going to my email? It started after I posted in here and I don't need the help anymore. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, G wrote: >How do I stop all the advice, patches, virus warnings, >etc. coming from Microsoft and its affiliates from going >to my email? It started after I posted in here and I don't >need the help anymore. Thanks. 1. They are not from Microsoft. 2. You are not going to want to hear this, but change your email address. ...

Missing emails in shared mailbox
Hi All, I have noticed a problem on our SBS 2003 box whereby some emails are missing from a Shared Mailbox. These are visible from OWA but not in Outlook. Any ideas? Thanks, Nick Do you have a View filter set in Outlook? Remove a view filter http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/remove-a-view-filter-HP005242984.aspx -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ "Nick" <NoOne@NotHere.com> wrote in message news:#oP72cHQLHA.2692@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > I have noticed a problem on our SBS 2003 box wh...