Email messages and pics are outlined and in box form

How do I change my Email Messages that I receive that appear outlined in box
form? They are inside a box and it is a mess. Thanks

debull@gmail.com

You haven't provided any details. Any answers you get at this point will
simply be guesses. Please advise the following:

Version of Outlook
Type of mail account
Default format
O/S
Any error messages? What do they say?
Has it always been like this, or is this new?
Does this behaviour continue if you open Outlook in safe mode? If you use
Vista or Windows 7 follow this instruction:

Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /safe
(note the space between outlook.exe and /safe)

If you use Windows XP or older:

Start > Run > outlook.exe /safe
(same space in the same spot)

--

Kathleen Orland

"itpeach" <itpeach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I change my Email Messages that I receive that appear outlined in
box
> form? They are inside a box and it is a mess. Thanks
>
> debull@gmail.com

0
Orland