Create personal folder in Outlook 2007

I am unable to create a new personal folder (.pst) in Outlook 2007. I do not
have the option Personal Folders File (.pst) in File > New. Help please!

File-> New-> Outlook Data File... is all the way at the bottom of the list.
If you are in a corporate environment, it could be that your administrators
have disabled this as a company policy.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Krishna" <Krishna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am unable to create a new personal folder (.pst) in Outlook 2007. I do
> not
> have the option Personal Folders File (.pst) in File > New. Help please!

0
Roady

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Grammar check not working

adding name /creating field/query?

Personal Macro Workbook
I had some macro stored in the personal macro workbook but now I can not find the workbook. When I try to do a new macro and store it in the "Personal Macro Workbook" I get the error message "Personal Macro Workbook in the startup folder must stay open for recording". I click ok and get a message that I'm unable to record. I can record macro to other workbooks. What happened to the personal macro workbook ? Thanks ...

Creating new attributes

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Radar chart in Access 2007 report