cannot reply to some emails in outlook 2007

In some emails, i cannot seem to reply. I get a white area to type the reply,
but when typing nothing appears. My signature doesn't appear automatically
either, as it usually does.
Other emails for some reason are just fine and I can reply to them without
problem.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook?
Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd
still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus
scanner. For more details see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/20

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"kramm" <kramm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In some emails, i cannot seem to reply. I get a white area to type the
> reply,
> but when typing nothing appears. My signature doesn't appear automatically
> either, as it usually does.
> Other emails for some reason are just fine and I can reply to them without
> problem.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?

0
Roady
1/12/2010 8:40:12 PM
I am unsure if we have what you are asking. I will need to check with our IT
guy.
This "problem" has only recently started and i don't beleive anything has
changed in our system.