Cannot Print a selection of ToDo's

I have a user who is having an issue when attempting to print a selection of
his Todo list.  The print dialog will appear but as soon as he clicks either
print or print preview the dialog dissapears and no jobs are sent to the
print que.  He is able to print other documents to this printer and the issue
occurs with all other printers installed (including a PDF printer).

Computer is running Vista business 32 bit w/ Vista SP2.  Office 2007 Small
Business with Office SP2.

Defaults on Print Sales Documents screen
Is there a way to set defaults on the boxes selected under the Picking Ticket column on the Print Sales Documents screen? Currently when we open the screen, we have to select which boxes to tick and since we always select the same boxes we wondered if there was a way to have them default when the screen is opened so we don't have to click each time. We want the "Picking Ticket Per Site" box, the "Include Kit Components" box and the "Bin Sequenced" box selected as default values. Thanks!! LMG, You can accomplish this with a small VBA customization, b...

Amount in words to be printed on the invoice
Hi Mates, I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 Any suggestions Thanks this is available through Microsoft. check out the following site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms_reportslibrary.htm "RK" wrote: > Hi Mates, > > I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 > > Any suggestions > > Thanks ...

Printing
Hope you folks can help me out with a strange one. I have several worksheets formatted in exactly the same way as follows: Col A - width 4 Col B - hidden Col C - width 4 Col D - Width 108 Col E - Width 3 Col F - Width 11 Col G - Hidden Col H - Width 11 & Empty My print range should be Cols A:G (I have used page setup to set the scaling to fit 1 page wide by [blank] pages tall, thus each sheet will print as many pages as required depending on number of rows] When I have the print range set to A:G only columns A:E show on the print preview (and also on the actual print out) and when I m...

Entourage 2008 DAILY calendar crashes once I hit the print button
Every time I attempt to print my DAILY calendar it crashes. The weekly calendar prints okay. I've run Repair Permissions and restarted Entourage again and again. Below is the Error Report I receive whenever I try to print daily calendar: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-03-14 14:12:44 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Entourage Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Entourage Application Signature: OPIM Application Version: 12.2.4.100205 Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Entourage Crashed Module Version: 12...

How to print a graph of x=y at 45 degrees
How can I make it appear correctly on paper? Gordon, Set up two sets of points: 0 0 1, 1 Plot them with an x-y scatter chart, line style. Set the x and y axis scales the same, if necessary, to get the resulting plot to be at 45�. Print it, and hope for the best. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "gordon158" <gordon158@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C5B1255-334F-41A3-A5E5-55516CFABA6A@microsoft.com... > How can I make it appear correctly on paper? ...

Change Backcolor for the selected line
I would like to be able to highlight or change the color of a single line on a subform formated as a continuous form. The user selects one line from many possible lines on a continuous form to respond to. When he selects the line another pop-up form is display which the user must complete. I would like to maintain some kind of highlight (backcolor?) so that the user can clearly see which line he is reponding to. Setting the backcolor after selecting a line sets the back color for the entire form, which really defeats the purpose. Any help? -- Message posted via AccessMons...

label printing
There should be a way to print labels from all P.O. being received the same day. to avoid wasting labels. ...

Insert Acount# in the PO print
Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO Thank you jm wrote: > Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: > "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file > I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO > Thank you > Into receipt header? Open your XML.. and find field date of receipt.. but why you have no AccountNumber into your PO.xml ? Antonio Thank you for a...

Printing a worksheet on 11x17 paper
I want to print a worksheet on 11x17 paper. When I try to change to that paper size in print options, there is no size like that available. What do I do??? thank you for your help in this matter. Katie It's the printer that decides that.. Do you have that option on the printer it should be available in Excel -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Katie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9fca01c4345c$bcdca970$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I want to print a worksheet on 11x17 paper. When I try > to change to that paper size in print options, there is ...

Multi-Select Listbox VBA code causing overflow in loop
Private Sub Form_Current() Dim oItem1 As Variant Dim oItem2 As Variant Dim bFound1 As Boolean Dim bFound2 As Boolean Dim sTemp1 As String Dim sTemp2 As String Dim sValue1 As String Dim sValue2 As String Dim sChar1 As String Dim sChar2 As String Dim iCount1 As Integer Dim iCount2 As Integer Dim iListItemsCount1 As Integer Dim iListItemsCount2 As Integer sTemp1 = Nz(Me!SignsList.Value, " ") sTemp2 = Nz(Me!SymptomsList.Value, " ") iListItemsCount1 = 0 iListItemsCount2 = 0 bFound1 = False bFound2 ...

Printing #2
I understand that NLQ printing is default in windows. Is there any way one can get a quick draft print of excel reports on a dot matrix printer by changing the printer driver or fonts for instance? Thank you. Hiren, I'm not sure about this setting, but try "Draft quality" in File - Page setup - Sheet. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net President Bush on sovereignty: http://www.tastefullystated.com/sovereignty.wmv ------------------------------------------- "Hiren Shah" <hiren_shah50@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:054901c4961...

Import Print Shop files into MS Publisher
Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher? I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how to accomplish that. Thanks in advance for any info and help. Sigrid What kind of files are you talking about...images? If so, then probably yes, just export (or save) them as standard graphic files. Are you talking about Broderbund's Print Shop? You need to explain exactly what you are trying to do, and what is/is-not happening when you try. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web ...

Select more than 1 object in the lookup field
I would like to have the ability to select more than one object in a lookup field. Is there a way to accomplish this? Thanks No. The only exception to this is the party list (like the to, cc and bcc fields in an email), but this is an internal thing and cannot be used in customizations. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup ---------------------------------------------------------- "Onetreeup" <Onetreeup@discussions...

money 2002
In microsoft money - I can no longer print checks - I keep getting the error message "there are no accounts with checks to be printed" - I printed microsoft knowledge ase article 313373 with gives me a resolution that is either incorrect or that I'm not going correctly. Help! If you have more checks to print does it want to print them? See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q91. "Marcia R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:019701c3b14a$bc496a10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > In microsoft money - I can no longer print checks - I > keep get...

Print individual forms
I have created a form with several subforms in it. The form contains the same information for a number of different individuals. I would like to print the form for each individual separately. When i try to print it, if prints out the information for all the individuals. How do i do this. I have attached a screen shot of the first page of the form. The problem is that forms are used for user interface, and have things like buttons, radio controls etc. that often hinders the ability to print a form. furthermore you'll often find that the form has background sheeting, and I can waste...

granting users Send as permissions causes errors unless they select the FROM address from the GAL
I've got some users who have two mailboxes, each with a different address. They need to be able to select which address they send from, on occasion. I've given them "send on behalf" and "send as" permissions the 2nd accounts. But, unless they select the FROM address from the GAL, they get the following error: You do not have permission to send to this recipient. If they manually type in the address, they receive this error. This is only a problem because I would prefer to hide the 2nd account from the GAL, to avoid confusion. Does anyone know a way around this?...

Combining two types of functions. Select Query and DLookup
I would like to write a code that performs the following action: 1. If the value in a comboBox Project Number is 19912 2. Perform a select query on comboBox Task Number and comboBox National Site ID 3. If the value in a comboBox Project Number is not 19912 4. Perform a select query on comboBox Task Number and a DLookup () on comboBox National Site ID I tried the code below but it's not working. Any ideas on how to do this? If Me.cmbProjectNumber.Value="19912" then cmbNationalSiteID.RowSource = "SELECT DISTINCT [National Site ID] FROM [InScope Table] WHERE [Proje...

Catalog Printing
I'm not sure how, but the way my catalog is printing changed. The pages are no longer in order. Is there any way to change it back so that when I print they are back to normal? ...

Printing Barcodes for Vouchers
When I print a barcode for a voucher & choose one of the serialized items assigned to it, I get a barcode I cannot scan and it appears to be the same barcode no matter which serialized item I choose to print. I'm using 128B, the same format I use for all other items. What am I missing here? Thanks, Richard I think I see the issue: the barcode is printed as whatever is entered in the the Item Lookup Code field. If this is the case, how are barcodes printed for serialized items ... in this case, gift cards? "Richard" wrote: > When I print a barcode for a voucher &a...

printing tent cards
I have been sent tent cards that are printing out different names on each side rather than same name on both sides. Is there a setting that I am missing? Publisher 2003 printing to Xerox 6100 ( PSlevel3) Settings in Page Setup: Folded Card; Tent Card; W=11" H=4.25" Orientation Landscape Printer Setup: Letter sized Landscape It prints- just 2 pages per sheet. It also pdfs that way, so I am assuming it is a Publsiher setting. I fought with this previously and only came up with making 2 consecutive pages identical. This file is 45 pages long. There has to be a better way! Are yo...

Money 2002
When I print a check, Money 2002 prints 3-pages, the first page is the check, the second page is blank and the third page has a lines and alpha-numeric characters down the left margin. The check is printing correctly; however, the additional 2-pages are a problem and make it impractical to print more that one check at a time. Computer Configuration: Sony laptop, 30Gb free, Windows XP Professional, Office XP Professional, Symetics System Works, Quicken 2002, and Money 2002. Printer: HP 4200. Thank you, Glen ...

Slides look good until printing. Big black blocks cover up words
When I hit print preview, there are big black blocks that cover the words on the left side of the pages. Also, there are black blocks behind the two pics I have in the "Comparison" format. They are also there when I print. There are no black blocks on the pages when I am adding or editing them. Only when I print. I want to punch this program right now. are you printing in black and white? have you checked out the greyscale settings? 07: view / greyscale settings - adjust the black box with the options/ e.g. light greyscale/ dont show etc. 03: view/ color/ greys...

Not printing to scale.
The dimensions on my printed page are different to those on screen. I have made up a simple page with lines and boxes that are different dimensions and different distances apart and none of the measurement are correct on the printed page. The most they are out are 10mm i cant see how this could be a margin or page size issue because everything is in the middle of the page. I have had a graphics designer tell me to stop using publisher because he has known about this issue for a while. Any truth to this? My print drivers are up to date and my page is standard a4, nothing fancy. What can...

Print / Preview CWinFormsControl
How can I include CWinFormsControl into PrintPreview and Print? I created MDI application with a view derived from CRichEditView (CEditView shows crash on print preview), set /clr and then added button in OnInitialUpdate() CWinFormsControl<Control> * pCtl = new CWinFormsControl<Control>(); pCtl->CreateManagedControl(gcnew Button(),WS_CHILD ,CRect(0,0,1,1), this, 6000); pCtl->SetParent(this); pCtl->MoveWindow(20,50,100,100); pCtl->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); Control is visible on the view, but on print preview I can see only what I typed on the view - control is no...

How do i Print on thick paper in microsoft publisher??
Im trying to print on a pice of card from Microsoft Publisher 07. I have done it before, but was using 2003 version. There used to be a thick1, thick2, thick3 option where you could click on it to let the printer now the paper was thicker then normal. Just wondering if the option is right there in front of me or it really has dissapeared! Help! Paper thickness is a function of your printer. Check with the manufacturer's web site to see if your printer driver is current. If your printer setup has a paper preference it would be per publication. Look at File, Print Setup, Printer Detai...