Cannot Print a selection of ToDo's

I have a user who is having an issue when attempting to print a selection of
his Todo list.  The print dialog will appear but as soon as he clicks either
print or print preview the dialog dissapears and no jobs are sent to the
print que.  He is able to print other documents to this printer and the issue
occurs with all other printers installed (including a PDF printer).

Computer is running Vista business 32 bit w/ Vista SP2.  Office 2007 Small
Business with Office SP2.

Selecting all worksheets for creating Macros
Hi, I am trying to select all worksheets (with names other than Sheet1, etc.) as part of creating a new macro. But on running the macro on other excel workbook, I get an error for the name of the worksheet. Also I get an error if i run the marco for more sheets than the original macro worksheet. Thanks for any help ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way: Public Sub SelectAllButSheet1() Dim colWks As New Collection Dim wkSht As W...

Visio thinks an invisible line is present during line routing, but can't select it otherwise
I spent hours making a big flow chart only to notice when I'd finished that Visio thinks that there is an invisible long line that extends vertically up about 3/4 of the chart. At least I think that's what Visio thinks. The line is invisible so it is somewhat hard to see. The only reason I know it's there is because all of the lines that cross it have that little cross over hump in them. How can I get rid of this invisible line? -- Richard Lewis Haggard It may be an invisible line or it may be an alignment bounding box that is way too big. If the drawing doesn't ha...

print two calendars
Is there a way to print the contents of two calendars (on same computer or one on computer and the other on network) into one printout? For example, conents from my personal calendar and from a school calendar that I keep? Thanks. No, you'd have to combine the two into a single folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "HJC" <HJC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC8E30FA-1D75-48E1-AAC2-4350481E6BC4@mic...

Crystal Reports Print Engine Error
i have a custom report which worked fine until now. made some modifications to it, then added it using report manager now all the custom reports are giving me: Crystal Reports Print Engine Error. event log: The function CrpeMgrPEOpenPrintJobWithAPSInfo failed. Reason: Crystal Reports: Print Engine Error. when i remove the report using report manager then all the other reports start working. tried to add a test report with 1 field (contact - fullname) ...even that gives print engine error. any ideas? restarting page server service seemed to have fixed the problem. "savage" wrot...

How to setup RMS and scanner for scale printed barcode labels
What i hawe to do to work with ean13 barceodes, that contain item code and item wight? I hawe scale that cant print barcodes EAN13 that contain item code in first part of code and weight in second part. Please help !!! HI few things hope you have follow the instruction of weight item coding now when you are talking about EAN13 make sure also in SO Manager > Under Configuration must enable 'Utilize random weight EAN codes' and also for the saife side 'Utlize random weight UPC codes' this will solve the issue. "Martins" wrote: > What i hawe to do to ...

No response when printing from FRx Drilldown Viewer
I have a user (one of several) who is unable to print from the FRx Drilldown Viewer. He is able to bring up the Print dialog, but gets no response when he hits the button to proceed. He is accessing this system through Citrix Presentation Server 4.0. Everything else can print out properly in Citrix. He is the only user having this problem. I tried blowing away the Citrix profile and recreating it, but that didnt help at all. We are using Great Plains 7.50g10 and FRx 6.5. ...

Text box in master document moves out of print range
I have placed a text box at the bottom of the master page using publisher 2003. I have set it to be compatible with all my printers. However, when I set the print option to greyscale it shifts the box to a position lower than any printer can handle. It often looks ok in preview, but not on the hard copy itself. I have also noticed that the text moves in some cases witht he help of additional tabs. Why is this. My document is 200 pages long with 15 chapters. I have to change each chapter 4 times (left & right pages masters A & B) to overcome this problem. Your help would be much ...

printing document a mix of text and photos imported from photoshop
Printer prints document where the text is accurate, however most of the phots come out black...anyone know why? Hi j hall (jhall@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Printer prints document where the text is accurate, however most of || the phots come out black...anyone know why? Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 and older are critical about printer drivers. Usually upgrading (or downgrading in some cases) will fix the problems you are encountering. If you have not already done so, you would want to visit the manufacturers website of your printer to download and inst...

Select all Sheets Error
Hi, I tried to select all sheets in a database i have by having this macro: Sub Test() Sheets.Select End Sub but there is an error "Runtime Error 1004 - Method 'select' of object 'Sheets' failed". However, when I open a new workbook and do this, the macro works. Why? Regards, Val Hi Val You have hidden sheets in that workbook -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "dolphinv4" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:143701c4a607$2fe2c870$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I tried to select all sheets ...

Outlook slow when selecting items using shift key and down arrow
Client: W2K Pro, Office 2000 Pro. Server: W2K Advanced Server, Exchange 2000 In Outlook, when selecting a large number of emails, say, from the Inbox, using SHIFT and the DOWN ARROW, things get progressively more sluggish. The first 10 or 20 items get highlighted pretty quickly, but it begins slowing down and levels off at about 1/2 second for each new item to be selected. Using select-all or CTRL-A highlights everything immediately, but then Outlook seems to hang for a while. It seems to be a function of the number of items in the folder. So, should I just add memory to the server, or wh...

Print email to show attachments
When I print out sent emails with attached documents for my records I would like the icons for those attached documents to show up so I have a hard copy record of actually having sent them. Right now when I print an email that I sent with attachments I get - From: To: Cc: Subject: Text of email.... and even though there is also an attachment line, it doesn't show up in my printed emails. Tracey, Outlook will not print the attachment icon if the format of the message is HTML. 821840 OL: Attachment Icon Does Not Appear in Printed HTML E-Mail Messages http://support.microsof...

I Need Help Saving Print Settings
I print alot of different saved documents everyday. Each document has to have its own print settings. For example, some files i need to print RGB Standard, others I need to print CMYK Enhanced, etc. It would really be helpful if these print settings would save to each file, and print the same way every time i open it, without having to change the print settings every time. I have tried to save the settings, but it seems that no matter what every time I open these files, Publisher and my print settings, will keep the same settings as the previous document. I am printing to a Xerox 7750. ...

Selecting only odd numbered rows
I have a spreadsheet with data on all the even numbered rows. All th odd numbered rows are blank. The data is imported into the spreadshee from a text file. How can I select and delete all the odd numbered rows which have n data in them? (Manually doing this is not an option as there are 15 different spreadsheets with approximately 2500 rows of data on each -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Can you do a sort or autofilter on the data ? That way all rows with data should be in the top half. Regards Bill K "Alan T >" <<Alan.T.12n317@excelforum-nospam.com>...

Envelopes will not print from computer files as envelopes !
Hi, I just stared to have this problem yesterday and have spent all yesterday and this morning going through all the on screen troubleshooting for this problem! When I pull up my existing envelopes, (all 12 of them) they print out like a letter head instead as a envelope!! When I pull down the print preview, it shows the envelope as a letter head form on a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet! Tried everything that was suggested, but nothing works! Please help me!! Thank you; -- Artus4u What version Publisher? What size are your envelopes? Are you using mail merge? If you are using mail merge y...

Printing Banners #3
I can't get publisher to print a banner on banner paper without it trying to tile. The banner is not larger than the banner paper--there is no reason for it to tile. How can I get it to simply print my banner onto banner paper? Setup your printer first. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2369201c45ed5$10b6d8c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I can't get publisher to print a banner on banner paper > without it trying to tile. The b...

printing outlook calendars smaller
please help me to print a smaller calendar so i can have 2 months per page "bronski" <bronski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2FC9E7E-08E9-4CD0-B094-AD1EA67D5BA9@microsoft.com... > please help me to print a smaller calendar so i can have 2 months per page Outlook version? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Page Setup, Monthly, Paper, Page Size, 1/2 Sheet Booklet bronski wrote: > please help me to print a smaller calendar so i can have 2 months per page You need to use Page setup and select a format that prints 2 per page. Or you...

can not print from publisher to network printer
can print to network printer from word excel etc but when try to print from publisher to dell network printer receive error message cannot connect to network printer //server/dell a10 please select another. Cannot print preview either. Same on all workstations across network. Any suggestions please Have you talked to your IT/MIS staff? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Kathleen Black" <Kathleen Black@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37F8BB39-91FB-43D7-B1B2-AB7E8E2AA884@microsoft.com... > can print to network printer from word excel e...

Printing address labels from an Excel list
We received a large list of names and addresses in Excel. How can we print address labels from the list? Thank you. Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jamesscarborough" <jamesscarborough@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8B13518B-B61E-4743-8E3D-6400AF99D8CB@microsoft.com... > We received a large list of names and addresses in Excel. How can we print > address labels from the list? Thank you. ...

Print several reports based on criteria in a form
I am cross posting this in both the Forms and the Reports forums. Let me apologize in advance because this is going to be somewhat scattered and somewhat hypothetical at the moment because I don't have a clue where to begin. I will do my best to make it coherent. I have a form (frmBids) with two sub forms (sbfBids & sbfBidSubs). The main form has several fields regarding the Bid Proposal --- Bid Contact, Bid Company, Due Date, Bid Contract (Prime or Sub), among others. The sbfBids subform is visible all the time. This sub form includes information on the work that is being reques...

Problems selecting node
Hi, I have the following xml file which is part of a n-level tree: <TREENODES> <TreeNode Text="A1" NodeData="1" NavigateUrl="" ImageUrl=""> <TreeNode Text="A2" NodeData="12" NavigateUrl="" ImageUrl=""></TreeNode> <TreeNode Text="A3" NodeData="13" NavigateUrl="" ImageUrl=""></TreeNode> <TreeNode Text="A22" NodeData="14" NavigateUrl="" ImageUrl=""></TreeNode> ...

Auto Word Select #3
Hi, I need to know how i can get a list of words to act as auto selects, so that i dont need to type them constantly across my worksheet. I heard that i need a combo box. i am using excel 2000. Thanks for your help. ...

Printing a booklet in Publisher 2007
How do you print single pages of a book in Publisher 2007? In previous versions, if you asked to print just the current page, it gave you an option of printing just that part of the book. ie. page 1 & 4 would print together or 2 & 3 would print together. Now you don't get that option, you have to print all the pages. What do I do? Publisher 2007 has a new function where you can type what pages you want printed. In the booklet setup when you are ready to print, in the pages, type 1, 4 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msn...

Printing Bitmap Texture Fills
When printing shapes filled with bitmap textures, the data sent to the Printer is very large, ~58 MB for a single page. It seems that the bitmap texture is being send to the printer each time the texture is tiled. I there any way to improve on the performance when printing shapes filled with bitmap textures? this is what I am doing: OnDraw(CDC* pDC) { CBitmap bmpTexture; CBrush brushFill; bmpTexture.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP_TEXTURE_6); brushFill.CreatePatternBrush(&bmpTexture); CBrush* pOldBrush = pDC->SelectObject(&brushFill); //Use the texture brush to fill shapes pDC->Elli...

wanna use print preview in excel 2002 without printer connection
i am using excel 2002. When I try to use the print preview feature, I get the message " printer not installed". How do I use print preview n excel 2002, without being connected to any printer. Please guide Can you just install a "fake" printer? Print Prievew on all windows prpgrams works off the printer drivers, so you need something there. ...