Cannot expand the folders. Outlook Hotmail Connector 64bit

64bit Outlook Hotmail Connector installed for 64bit Outlook 2010 cannot
create a correct .ost file.
I have tried removing the hotmail MAPI account and reinstalling it but
nothing fixes this problem.

"Cannot expand the folder. The set of folders cannot be opened. The file
C:\Users\Cassie\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\rebel_puddy_tat_hotmail0.ost
is not an Outlook data file (.ost)"

Thanks in advance!

"PicoMight" <PicoMight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> 64bit Outlook Hotmail Connector installed for 64bit Outlook 2010 cannot
> create a correct .ost file.
> I have tried removing the hotmail MAPI account and reinstalling it but
> nothing fixes this problem.
>
> "Cannot expand the folder. The set of folders cannot be opened. The file
> C:\Users\Cassie\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\rebel_puddy_tat_hotmail0.ost
> is not an Outlook data file (.ost)"

Delete the Hotmail account.  Close Outlook.  Uninstall the Outlook Hotmail
Connector.  Delete the OST.  Now reinstall the Outlook Hotmail Connector.
Readd the account.  Outlook should create a new OST.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Expand a surface graph
Hi! This might by a easy question.... I made a surface graph with a table of 5x6 with %. The graph is fine, but I want to make the graph bigger, so I expand the graph the same way I do with other types of graph (pressing on the graph an move the cursor), but it does not work here. Now I habe a small graph, with a lot of blank space- Any help will be appreciate. Best regards! Zek ...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Installing Active Directory connector?
We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My question is, do we have to install the active directory connector on the 2000 Domain server, or could we install it on the 2003 server? eotrue wrote: > We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a > 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on > 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to > move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My q...

Outlook Recall Msg Process

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03