Cannot create folders then advised they exist (but I can't see them) in Outlook 2007

I am having huge problems creating new folders in Outlook 2007..

I try to add the folder as normal, then receive the message "Cannot
create the folder. The operation failed. An object cannot be found",
so I try again and it says "Cannot create the folder. The server says
"Mailbox Exists".  However the folder I have tried to add does not
display in the Outlook folders list.

So have gone to IMAP folders and completed a search on subscribed
folders to see the folder I had tried to add is featured, but does not
have an envelope next to it (I assume indicating it's subscribed) then
I have to select it, click subscribe, close my outlook and reopen it.
Only to find the folder is sometimes added or not. It's driving me
crazy.

Can someone please offer me a solution to this so that I can add my
folders as I used to by right clicking on the folder I wanted to
recreate a sub-folder in and adding it simply?
4
Katie

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

How to create an autonumber field?

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook