Can't Reply messages................HELP

I cant seem to reply messages both in outlook 2003 and outlook 2007. every
time i reply to a sender not in my address book the senders name appears on
the "to" field but not the addresses. How do i fix this..... Help

What happens when you send?
The address is not shown if it is not part of the display name.
When you right click the address and choose Outlook Properties, do you see
their address then?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Booth Dugga" <Booth Dugga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I cant seem to reply messages both in outlook 2003 and outlook 2007. every
> time i reply to a sender not in my address book the senders name appears
> on
> the "to" field but not the addresses. How do i fix this..... Help

0
Roady
4/7/2010 2:31:38 PM
Only the display name show without the email address. when i right click the
display name i only get options to copy cut select all etc.... Its not on all
emails as well but the majority of them. I did recently have to upgrade to
vista business from home (which required a clean installation and file
migration) thats when the problem started still have a backup of my old mail

> Only the display name show without the email address. when i right click the
> display name i only get options to copy cut select all etc.... Its not on
> all
> emails as well but the majority of them. I did recently have to upgrade to
> vista business from home (which required a clean installation and file
> migration) thats when the problem started still have a backup of my old mail

Where is the address when you click on it?  Is it in a recipient field or the
body of the reply?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Duplicate copies of message received by Distribtuion Group?
If a message comes in from the Internet to a Global Distribution group and a cc to a member of that same distribution group, that user is receiving the mail twice? The header of the duplicate messages is the same. This is not the case with all distribution groups in my environment, not does it happen with all senders to the problematic DG. Can someone suggest what i should be looking? chris Without knowing the version of Exchange or the specifics of your environment, I think the problem is related to the path the message takes with respect to the server(s) that do th...

Internet incoming message don't get to some recipients
Hi I'm running exchange 5.5 sp4, I'd like to get some help to solve this situation: Some recipients are able to recieve Internet incoming message and others are not able, I mean the same message. so what I do is to send a test message (not attachment included) I set many recipients in the To Field in Outlook and some of these recipients are able to get the test message and others don't. "Not rules are implemented in the Outlook Clients" Thank You for your help. On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:29:14 -0400, "Javier" <jbisono@tricom.com.do> wrote: > >Hi &...

HELP!!! Can't Apply Payment for Posted Invoice while Unposted in C
One user was entering in a transaction in the Sales Transaction Entry Window. She had not saved or put the transaction in a batch. The power went out, and she started up the computer when the power come back. She could not see the transaction in the Sales Transaction Entry for that Customer. She could see the transaction in the Collection Main window for that Customer but in the Unposted Sales. I tried to view the transaction from the SmartList but it is says it has been posted. So the user goes ahead and post thru the GL from the Series Post window. She still can not view t...

First post, need help guys!
Hi to all, I pasted together the below attachment. Can anyone help me with it. I need to know how to start a second grap 55% of the way up the original graphs axis. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/Moxy1980/graph.jpg PS. I cant get the pic bigger but can mail if you leave a reply on th thread. Thanks again -- Moxy198 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Moxy1980's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2807 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47583 Moxy The second set of dat...

Missing Message Text

Division help? #2
In MS Excel I would like to show a quotient in three separate columns such as 16/3 = 5 + 5 + 6. Can this be done? Please let me know a.s.a.p. I can't deduce the logic you are applying here. Can you post some more examples of what you want to input and how you would like the output to appear? Pete If you put 16 in A1, you can put this in B1: =int(a1/3) you can put this in C1: =b1 you can put this in D1: =a1-b1-c1 clayblay wrote: > > In MS Excel I would like to show a quotient in three separate columns such as > 16/3 = 5 + 5 + 6. Can this be done? Please let me know ...

How to increase and decrease indent levels while composing an Entourage message

Stack Charts? ? ? Please help
I am trying to produce a stack chart with a difference ! I Have got a list of depots which i want to analyse and four columns containing data (bit like below). Basically i want two stack "bars" for each depot. Depot, Days Outstanding, Turnaround Time, Ttl Tickets Opened, Cust - Planner 1-231 3 1 3 1 1-922 2 1 2 1 I want days outstanding and turnaround time in one stack and then the second stack will be the remaining two columns side by side. Is this possible ? ? ? Or should i add this to the list of questions for Bill? -- twiggy ---------------...

Outlook 2002 needs to close error message
I am a new user and am using in combination with ACT!. Outlook 2002 does two things consistently which slows down my work: 1. 2-3 times an hour I receive the message "Outlook 2002 needs to close" this often happens in the middle of writing an email or saving contacts to ACT! 2. Each time I close out of Outlook it sends an error saying that it needs to restart the session, do I want to send a report? (I've sent dozens.) I end up waiting for the restart and then closing which it does promptly. How do I eliminate these problems, especially #1? Thank you ...

Unread messages don't exist
My Outlook 2003 Unread Messages folder states that I have 11 unread messages in my inbox. I select the Inbox folder from the Unread Messages folder and right click and choose Mark Messages as Read. I'm then presented withe the following info: Cannot mark the items read or unread. The most likely reasons are: You don't have permissions to modify the items etc etc If I hi-light one of the messages and choose delete, I get the following: The item could not be deleted. It was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied. I cannot read the message either. I have run scanpst on...

Dynamic Chart :S please help me !!!
Damn , I'm getting so confused with this so please help!! This is what I want to do. I've got one databasetab with this column : week1 week2 week3 week4 object1 3 4 5 45 object2 43 34 43 43 object3 88 554 object4 and so on. Now ik want on another Sheet a box where I can fill in the wee number and than a chart wil show only the numbers of that week as: WEEK # 1000 500 0 -----------------------------------------------------------------...

can not forward or reply to messages
I was able to send, forward and reply to messages up til today. For some reason I can not forward or reply to messages today. They are greyed out. I am using Microsoft outlook 2007. Any idea how to fix this? And you cannot create new messages either? Probably the same applies to creating new documents in any of the other Office applications too. In that case it means that you haven't activated your copy of Office yet. You can do so in Outlook via Help-> Activate Product... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto...

Bypassing message when running Update Qury
When I run an Update query I receive a message warning me that I am about to modify data. I click Yes and receive a second message warning that I am about to Update rows. Is it possible to suppress the messages so they do not appear when I run the query? thanks for any help. JoeP See: Action queries: suppressing dialogs, while knowing results at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-60.html for a couple of ways to handle this. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mv...

Thank you for some wonderfull help
Hi all Just a word of much appreciation to 2 wonderfull guys (Oliver Moazzezi and Mark Arnold) for helping me to implement RPC over HTTP.Specially Oliver who really replied everytime i posted. You are stars and made my lifE alot easier. now i can help some other administrators also who i know is struggling to implement this wonderfull feature of exchange. thanks once again guys. The only "sort of " error i still get is that "Outlook is trying to retrieve data from your exchange server" but i assume its because i'm working from a "not so fast wireless conne...

Message with MFC in custom class #2
Hi How can I catch messages in an other class than the view? I have a MFC-SDI-Application which draws with OpenGL. I'd like to have a class, which handels the keyboard input, and another which handels the OpenGL drawing. Can i derive the new class from CCmdTarget? Does that work, and how would an example look like? Thank you John John wrote: > Hi > > How can I catch messages in an other class than the view? I have a > MFC-SDI-Application which draws with OpenGL. > I'd like to have a class, which handels the keyboard input, and another > which handels the OpenGL...

Need Help... 03-07-10
I have two tables TblEmp and TblEmpService with a common field EmpID. TblEmp has the fields: EmpID, EmpName and Site. A form is attached to this table to enter new or edit existing employee. TblEmpService fields are : EmpID, EmpName, ServiceType,Site..etc I made a form based on TblEmpService in which all the fields is there from tblEmpService. What I want is that if I put Employee ID in the EmpID text Box the Employee Name should come in the EmpName text Box from the TblEmp. Also this Emplyee ID should store in the TblEmpService. Thanks & Regards, hi Nad, On 07.03.201...

Exchange disaster recovery help
I was wondering I have a client thats wants to have a disaster recovery site where if site A goes down site B will be able to handle his mail needs. My real question is can exchange some how replicate the data store to a 2nd site so that site B will have all of the same data in case of a disaster? I know I can do clustering but that would be in the same physical location not in seperate location if I am not mistaken. Any ideas would be great you can also do stretch clustering, which is geographically spanned cluster nodes in different locations...but it is quite expensive and the replica...

Publisher mailmerge error message, invalid office data source
I am trying to edit a mailmerge database I started in publisher, but I keep getting an error message, "This is not a valid office data source". But it was just fine earlier. Are you creating the list in Publisher? What version Publisher? Look in "My Documents", "My Data Sources", is your data base there? Is there a number associated with your error? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Obrother" <Obrother@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31B77242-6579-4B64-9...

Outlook 2007 help problem

help 02-09-06
Who wants to help me with the subnetworking Ex: IP : 14.0.0.0. Used Subnets 10 Nr Hosts = ? Mask ? The 3-th Subnet ? The defaul brodcast ? Sorry, you'll need to find a more appropriate newsgroup in which to ask this question, one that deals with networking. This newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Cuparencu Virgil" <Cuparencuv2003@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:%237HgORLLGHA.2768@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... &...

Message box warns for duplicate use of named ranges when copying s
I created an Exel/VBA2003 application in which a copy of a worksheet is added when the user pushes some button on the main form. In the worksheet which is copied, I use a few named ranges. This works fine in 2003. In 2007, however, a message box pops up that warns for duplicate use of the named range in the new sheet. Since there are 5 ranges, it is quite annoying to cancel these message boxes every time. Can I programmatically prevent these msg boxes from popping up ? Thanks ! Found one answer on pcreview (gracias a Hector Miguel): add Application.DisplayAlerts = False a...

This message has extra line breaks
I have written a SQL program that sends plain text email. CHR(0D), CHR(0A) is used to generate line breaks. Outlook frequently removes the line breaks so that lines don't break where they should. The message "This message has extra line breaks..." is displayed at the top of the email. I realize Outlook can be configured so it does not default to display without line breaks, but I'd rather modify my programming so consistent results are displayed for all Outlook users. My question is: Why does Outlook think this message has extra line breaks, and how should line breaks b...

Macro Help!
I am creating a combo box in which a user will be able to select a month, and based upon that selection I need a macro that will open a specific file. For example, if the user selects June, then I need the macro to open the June report, if the user selects July, I need the macro to open the July report, etc. Jeff, Workbook.Open Filename = myPath & "\" & Combobox1.Value & ".xls" Just put in your file path. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Jeff" <hurlbut777@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:284601c3794c$e4ac0520$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am cr...

setting line spacing in Outlook messages-always double-spaced
Using Word as email editor I have created signatures - they look just the way I want them to. When they are placed in email message, they appear double-spaced. I have checked all line spacing settings - single. My message and my signature still are double-spaced??? MI newbie <MI newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Using Word as email editor I have created signatures - they look just > the way I want them to. When they are placed in email message, they > appear double-spaced. I have checked all line spacing settings - > single. > My message and my signature stil...

Help, NDIS BSOD
We have an NDIS IM developed based on Passthru sample. It works fine on x86 platform for years. Recently, we port it to x64 server and got BSOD every 20 hours of loading. It won't happen at sunday when nobody connect to that server. The crash code are DRIVER_CORRUPTED_MMPOOL (d0), DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (c5) or BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2). Sometimes, it crashed at allocating memory in our driver. Sometimes, it crashed at deallocating memory in our driver. Most of the time, it crashed out of our code. Any hints how to debug? Segments of dump are as followings: Windows...