can not forward or reply to messages

I was able to send, forward and reply to messages up til today. For some
reason I can not forward or reply to messages today. They are greyed out.  I
am using Microsoft outlook 2007. Any idea how to fix this?

And you cannot create new messages either? Probably the same applies to
creating new documents in any of the other Office applications too. In that
case it means that you haven't activated your copy of Office yet. You can do
so in Outlook via Help-> Activate Product...

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Michele G" <MicheleG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I was able to send, forward and reply to messages up til today. For some
> reason I can not forward or reply to messages today. They are greyed out.
> am using Microsoft outlook 2007. Any idea how to fix this?

0
Roady

HQ and RMS can't set primary Cashier or Salesperson #2
Since we upgraded to RMS 2.0 and added HQ In RMS 1.3 we could assign and change Primary Cashier or Sales person on Customer accounts. NOW, We do not have a drop down list button on our customer accounts to set a primary Salesperson or Cashier. Is there a option to check to be able to have the drop down list appear on the Customer account? Or can it be set with a worksheet in HQ? -- DDowningMO HQ 2.0.0110 / RMS 2.0.0110 4 Lanes, 4 Back Office Server 2003 SP2 ------=_NextPart_0001_7F2C5488 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning, Thank you for posting...

forwarding incoming mail based on senders domain
Hello all... I'm running Exchange & Server 2003, is there a way to forward incoming mail messages to a specific user/account based on the incoming messages domain? In other words, I want all messages coming into my server from *****@domain.com to be forwarded to user account john (john@mydomain.com). Thanks! Todd Hi Todd, you could write a script SINK. Check on MS for catchall and modify it a bit for your needs. Thanks Stefan "Todd" <tkerinatvisi.com> wrote in message news:419d762f$0$228$a1866201@visi.com... > Hello all... > > I'm running Exchange &a...

Limit Newsgroup Messages Downloaded?
(Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit, SP-2, IE-8, WM-6, WLM-09, classic mode, dial-up.) How can I limit the number of messages downloaded from a (or all) newsgroup(s)? Generally, I don't mind all of them being downloaded when that number, at most, is a few hundred. Lately I've become interested in some newsgroups (Usenet, not MS) that download over a thousand messages whenever I open them. That takes a long time, and I'd prefer to download only 200 or 300 at a time. Thanks. -- ---------- CWLee Former slayer of dragons; practice now limited to sacred cow...

Problem deleting messages on Outlook
Am trying to delete messages in my Inbox. The delete button and 'Delete' function under the Edit are returning the error message --' the messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If problem persists, restart Outlook. I've restarted several times including a full system shutdown. Clear your Deleted Items folder and in case you are working with a pst-file also run Compact Now and scanpst.exe against it to check it for errors. Then try again. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create...

awkward message when replying email
I'm using windows xp with ms outlook xp as my primary email client. When I replaying an email, the original message goes like this (1) but when I'm replying any email it become the number (2). Is there any setting went wrong? I'm in the need of solving this problem as I'm not the one who is wrinting the original message when I reply to any email. Thanks ---------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ 1) Original replying email should be as below. -------Original Message-------- From: Lee Cheng Poh [mailto:PC...

How can I create a graph & execute Excel from a non- MS environme
I would like to set up an application that can be run from Unix or another operating system that can be used to display a graph in Excel.(maybe a perl script, or something?) I can create a csv file from the data coming from a non-microsoft environment. I would like to be able to then run a unix system command, or a command that can be executed from the "run" line from MS Start menu that would use this data to open Excel and display the data as a chart. CJ Dev Wrote: > I would like to set up an application that can be run from Unix o > another > operating system that...

How many computers can I install ms office basic edition 2003 on?
We have two computers with it installed on already, but one of them is dying and I want to install it on a new computer. Is it okay to do this? What does the EULA say? Generally a retail version can be installed on 2 working devices "scrumpyjill" <scrumpyjill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7126D521-E248-4733-B7CA-30D30D9114FB@microsoft.com... > We have two computers with it installed on already, but one of them is > dying > and I want to install it on a new computer. Is it okay to do this? To my knowledge all MS Office Basic Editi...

Can a Table be opened in datasheet view from a form
Trying to figure out how to open a table in datasheet view using a control button on a form and not use a split form view. Any help? On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:00:01 -0800, ksgolfer wrote: > Trying to figure out how to open a table in datasheet view using a control > button on a form and not use a split form view. Any help? I'll assume you meant to say "open a 'form' in datesheet view". To open a form in datasheet view by means of code you must explicitly code it to open in datasheet view: DoCmd.OpenForm "FormName", acFormDS -- Fred Please re...

Where can I find an invoice template with hourly rate calculated?
I am trying to set up a simple invoice for a small carpentry business that will include materials (itemized and price), hours worked and hourly rate calculated and a total of all. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to set up a simple invoice for a small carpentry business that >will include materials (itemized and price), hours worked and hourly rate >calculated and a total of all. >. > Office templates: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx Having been the owner of a small (1 person) cabinet business for a number of years (http://www.moderncab...

Can anyone help with this problem? bug?
I installed MYIE2 (www.myie2.com) and chose it to be default browser, when I reverted back to IE as default browser it affected one thing I know in Outlook. on the toolbar, when you open up a contact, theres a "road sign button" to the right of the "red flag" I get this error, when i click on it: "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Crate an assocition in the Folder Options control panel" I dont know what association to go to in Folder options and uninstalling outlook and reinstalling it did not fix the problem no...

Outbound messages awaiting delivery
We're using Exchange 5.5, and I've always noticed that there are several suspicious messages with no originator. Recently there has been hundreds of these messages, host unreachable, to random email addresses to domains such as yourvalues.com, valuesstat.com, mybestvalue.com etc. Can anyone explain all this?! Thanks! Hi Joe, Someone may use your server to send spam mails. First follow http://support.microsoft.com/?id=255695 to make sure that you're secured from relay. After you've set "Hosts and clients that successfully authenticate" restart the connector and ...

Filtering messages according to hidden html content
Hi all, I'm using Outlook 2002. I've been getting spam that my email provider fails to identify, and I couldn't find a rule myself using the built in rules wizard. I think I have a simple way of identifing those mails, but I need some help in applying it: they all contain links to the site harperety.com, however those words only appear in the mail's html source, and never in the presented text itself. What I would like to do, then, is have the wizard filter according to the source of the messages, rather than how they are presented. I would rather not use a third party tool ...

how i can use CEDitView member function
hi ,Can any one tell me that how i can use the CEditView member funcion ,if my VIEW CLASS IS DERIVED FROM CView instead of CEditView. for example void CTEST9View::OnUpdate(CView* pSender, LPARAM lHint, CObject* pHint) { CEdit& theEdit = GetEditCtrl(); ------------------ ------------------ } But I am unable to get Get GetEditCtrl() ,so what i should do Arbind Mr David if u do not want to want tell, don't tell but don't do like this. "Arbind" <arbindb_tech@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:e$WzWnVYDHA.1492@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > hi ,Can any one ...

Cannot edit data in forms but can in tables
I have a problem! I created a database where I can only edit the data in tables. In the forms I created I can see the data but cannot edit the data. I am using 2007 that I have set so the file can be opened in 2003. The data was imported to create tables from two Excel spread sheets using the wizard. The tables are linked together and the combined data is shown in a report. This all works without a problem. Now I need to edit the data, so I created several forms all of which I cannot add, delete or edit the data. I saw under the User and Group Permissions that u...

ms outlook
Hi , Is there a way to make the folder the message was sent to open up expand to show the actual folder the message has been filtered too? Thank you all for your help on this mater. Bye, Philip PS: That is the problem; I have a huge list of subfolders and dont necessarily want all of them open. Someone told me that they thought there was a way that you could have the proper set of folders open to display the new message but I cant seem to find anything like that. Any ideas? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post use...

Can not import pictures in Publisher 2000
After reformatting my Dell computer, I reinstalled 2000. It now does not allow me to import a graphic. I get a box that says something about a graphics convertor missing. The CD is fine - had someone put it on their computer and it allows them to import a graphic. Am I missing another computer file of sort? Hope someone can help. Jeanne All graphics or only certain extensions? All the graphic filters are in a folder similar to this. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Grphflt If it is only certain extensions, rename the filter, for instance, TIFFIM32.FLT to TIFFIM32.old, dra...

preview message
Am using Outlook 2003, most of my staff get a small transparent preview pane when a message arrives, regardless of any rules affecting the message. one of my directors only receives message going and staying in his inbox but not for any messages that are subsequently moved to different folders. Help? Thanks ...

How can I import my data from Entourage for Macosx
I a moving from a Apple Mac computer and I want to move all my data from Entourage to Outlook Ken Allen <Ken Allen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I a moving from a Apple Mac computer and I want to move all my data > from Entourage to Outlook See if this helps: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/ -- Brian Tillman "Ken Allen" wrote: > I a moving from a Apple Mac computer and I want to move all my data from > Entourage to Outlook. Will these scripts move all my e-mails and attachments over to Outlook as well. Thank you for all your help. I h...

Can I make a timeline with MS Publisher?
I am interested in making a Timeline for a website. The type I would like to make has a center line running down the middle (running from top of the page to the bottom) and the important date to each side with a line or arrow pointing to the right spot on the line. Is this possible with MS Publisher Yes. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Randy" <Randy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDEE0643-5BB9-409F-BD79-E5FD045A8B2D@microsoft.com... >I am interested in making a Timeline for a website. The type I would like >to > make has a cen...

using two cells 1 with total time n 1 with date how can i put the.
I'm trying to put the amount of time spent in to a seperate sheet (Cell # 2 column E ) from a sheet that has the dates in one cell (column A) and the time spent in another (column K) and the reason for the time spent in column B. On the seperate sheet I have to put the amount of time spent in column E and match with the date I have in column A on the seperate sheet to populate the chart that I'm making. The only thing that I have been able to do is create a formula to show the amount of time spent and for what reason but i can't match it to the date because the dates ...

Weird Error Message on Launch
When I launch a spreadsheet directly from a filename in Explorer or from a desktop icon, the spreadsheet opens, but I receive the following error message: "A document with the name "xxxxx.xxx" is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name ..." If I click Okay, the error message disappears, of course, and my spreadsheet is open, ready to go. But there is no second copy open. If I open Excel, then open the spreadsheet, I do not get the error message. It's not like a debilitating problem ... just something that shouldn't be happening that...

How can I put two variables with different scales on the same char
Plot both series together in the chart, double click on one series, and on the Axis tab, choose Secondary. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions - http://PeltierTech.com/ 2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html _______ "Candace" <Candace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40078D0A-0639-4721-AFD6-BE55326BCE93@microsoft.com... > ...

print title page setup/sheet can not enter cell in row/column lin
On page setup in the sheet page we can not enter cells into the print titles row or columns. Also the worksheet cell query on these lines will not open. Hi Are you trying do this from Print Preview page, or File|Page Setup? I think it's only possible from the latter. -- Andy. "don r" <don r@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26C400D7-14A0-41F8-BBE6-8DF2F5579A30@microsoft.com... > On page setup in the sheet page we can not enter cells into the print > titles > row or > columns. Also the worksheet cell query on these lines will not open. &g...

help!can't open any files
I just loaded & activated Microsoft student/teacher edition 2003. Now all of the previous excel files already saved to my computer will not open. The message "Not able to open-virus scanner has detected a problem" pops up. This even occurs on new docs that I have just created & saved to the systems since installing this new software. Help! ...

Can this be done?
I have numerous workbooks, one for each employee, that is used for QA purposes. I also have a master workbook that is used by the boss that collects data from each of the workbooks. However, I also want to use the master workbook to update each employee workbook. I want the boss to be able to add to the list of QA criteria in the master workbook, then click and UPDATE button, executing a macro that will take the new criteria added and place it on SHEET1 of each of the employee workbooks. I believe this can be done, but not quite sure what the code should be. I also realize...