I want to send a e-mail with the same verbiage to the same person once a week
and make it a recurrence with no end date. Can I set this up once in Outlook
so it is scheduled automatically?
--
Microsoft Office 2003 Version
Students and Teachers Edition

Thank-you
Happy new Year!!
Carl R

Upload speed of e mails
I am using OE6 with XP pro sp3. I have recently changed from dial up to ADSL which is obviously much faster.The e mails however still send at snail pace, Is the sending speed of OE fixed in some way? Just curious to know. tia Joe Are you virus scanning emails? Turn it off. You may have to uninstall and reinstall to completely remove the email scanning. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "joe" <joe@ebox.com> wrote in message news:#hXvowFkKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I am using OE6 with XP pro sp3. I have recently changed from dial up to > ADSL wh...

how to active the ribbon Tab automatically when the form opens[Access 2007]
Dear I built a ribbon tab for a form. It works fine and when the form opening, the ribbon will be loaded fine. But it would be focus (or active) automatically. It still focus in the tab where I set now. Please help.!!urgent.!! Another question: is the callbacks for the ribbon always in Modules? I remember in Access 2003, the callbacks function could be in the form class modules. If all the callbacks should be in the Modules, does it mean we need distinguish which form or report is active now? Thank you very much. Jason Jiang Hi Ribbon is the new command bar system in office 2007...

Cant see mail properties on users
Just got EX2007 installed. When I create a new mailbox for an existing user I do not see the the exchange tabs when I open the users properties. Did I do something wrong? Thanks. On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 12:52:01 -0800, D303M <D303M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just got EX2007 installed. When I create a new mailbox for an existing user I >do not see the the exchange tabs when I open the users properties. Did I do >something wrong? > >Thanks. You mean in ADUC? Use the EMC to view that info instead. ...

How can i change this VBA project According to Indian Numeric
Sir/Madam I got a VBA project from MCServices, But problem is How i should modify this to display This Numeric Value like - 2551525.35 It should display in text = Twenty Five Lac Fifty One Thousand Five Hundred Twenty Five Rs and Thirty Five Paise. I m sending Herewith my VBA project. Pls change necessary and help me. thanks Rao Ratan Singh Option Explicit 'Main Function Function SpellNumber(ByVal MyNumber) Dim Dollars, Cents, Temp Dim DecimalPlace, Count ReDim Place(9) As String Place(2) = " Thousand " Place(3) = " Million " Place(4) = &...

Can you use the old Lotus "/ commands" in Excel 2003?
In Excel 2000 you could use a demo mode to activate the old Lotus menu commands. Can you do this in Excel 2003? Look at Tools>Option>Transition -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "DAW" <DAW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5590E6E-DFE1-4A9A-8651-387B7F49D112@microsoft.com... > In Excel 2000 you could use a demo mode to activate the old Lotus menu > commands. Can you do this in Excel 2003? > It's gone from xl2003. DAW wrote: > > In Excel 2000 you could use a demo mode to activate the old Lotus menu > commands. Can you do thi...

Outlook2003 export of mail
If I export my mail to a *.pst file can Outlook2000 import it? I have tried this (even tho my O2K is on an exchange server) I cant seem to import my mail. On a related note, I have heard that MS is doing things of this nature to sorta "force" you to upgrade. Meaning that the newer apps change the data in question so that previous versions can't access it. FYI - I heard that in a Micheal's Minute (LindosOS) Thanks for your help and I hope all the above is NOT true. C I have the same problem. I have been unable to import 2003 .pst files into Outlook 2000. Would have been n...

Can I insert multiple scales on the Y axis of a single XY graph?
I am trying to plot three parameters on a single XY line chart. Is it possible io have three different scales charted to cover all the three parameters which are quite variable numerically? Using Excel 2000 No, you can only have a left and a right y-axis. Workaround: let's assume one series has very small numbers; have a column with these values multiplied by say 1000; plot this column and use a legend like "voltage x 1000" If one series is too large, have a column with the numbers divided; legend "Sales in $million) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people...

word attachments on e-mail, docx files, recipient unable to open
I have been sending e-mails as I always have and attaching them in the way I always have, all of a sudden word documents are coming up as docx files and the recipients cannot open them, I have only recently gone onto Vista and microsoft offoce 2007. This has only happened recently with new docs that I have created on the new system. It is frustrating my customers and my hair is now falling out. Please help! That's because Word 2007 saves documents in a new format, .docx, unless told to do otherwise. There are two solutions: 1. Do a "Save As" and save documents in Word 97-...

create automatic response to questions in excel....
Hi, Is there a way in excel where I have 10 questions and can click on one question and get the answer to pop up in my spreadsheet? thank you, Felicia On Dec 1, 6:39 am, felicia <feli...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > Is there a way in excel where I have 10 questions and can click on one > question and get the answer to pop up in my spreadsheet? > > thank you, > > Felicia One way, with questions in A1:A10 and corresponding correct answers in A1:A10 on a hidden worksheet with tab name "Answers"... right click the tab of the sheet with the qu...

Edit Template and have connected workbooks updated automatically?
When I make changes to a custom Template the changes are not reflected in any workbooks that are based on the Template. Is this usual and are there any ways to have these changes update to the workbooks automatically ? Thanks Michael Jones ...

Mail Server for Win XP
Is it possible to run an Exchange mail server on a winXP system? I have come to the conclusion that this won't work. If it isn"t possible, couold someone let me know what mail server software is out there that will run on a WinXP system. Thanks HL HL649 wrote: > Is it possible to run an Exchange mail server on a winXP system? I > have come to the conclusion that this won't work. If it isn"t > possible, couold someone let me know what mail server software is out > there that will run on a WinXP system. > > Thanks > HL No - Exchange must run on...

Don't Get All My Mail
I have Outlook Express 6 and Outlook 2000SP-3. I am not getting all of the same emails on Outlook 2000 that I get in Outlook Express. It is not a filtering problem. Can anyone help me. I also use IE6 with SBC as my ISP and also don't get the same messages as I get in Express. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to make Outlook 2000 as my default, but I'm afraid I will not get all of my mail until this is fixed. You can post here or reply to me directly.... alphalandscape@sbcglobal.net Do you have OE set for the accts to Leave Mail on Server? If not, OE will remo...

Mail Security
I am running Exchange 5.5 on Windows advanced server2K. From my Exchange server, logged in as Administrator, you can do the following: start->settings->control panel->mail....then change the mailbox user to anyone in the company......open MS Outlook and read their email... Is there a way I can prevent this from happening (even if only for my own mailbox) Thank you! If Administrator has the role of Service Account Admin on the site object, then this can happen. You wouldn't be the first person who used this account as the service account. You could change the service ac...

mail merge #12
HI: I'm doing a mail merge for mailing labels using an Excel database. Is there a way to have the same label print several times before going on to the next record? For example, I need to print single labels for records 1-4, then print 8 copies of label 5, and then continue printing single labels for the next 20 records. Thanks for any suggestions. Something to try: Look at the merge document that Word creates for the labels. You should see that there is some text at the beginning of each labels to the effect of "next record" Try deleting that. It should cause the the m...

Can I make a table flow like a text box story?
Does anyone know of a way to allow a table to act similar text block story. I would like to snake a long data table into two columns over several pages. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, This is not at all possible. A Table will not move across pages. -- Thanks -- It would be a great feature -- but I couldn't find a way to do it either. BTW -- neither PM or Quark allow this either. >-----Original Message----- >This is not at all possible. > >A Table will not move across pages. > >-- > > >. > You can create a work around for this problem by...

Where can I find the newsgroups that have disappeared from the MS news server?
I've been an enthusiastic user of these wonderful MS newsgroups for years (mostly the Access groups), but I've noticed that Microsoft has been removing them from their news server. Are the discussions continuing on a Web-based forum somewhere? If so, I'm disappointed because I've found reading the message threads with a newsreader like Outlook Express is much more convenient than trying to manage the browser-based forums. But if that's the only thing available, I'd gladly use them. Can anyone tell me where I can go to find the question and answer gro...

Remote notification of new mail
I want to have a notification sent to a pager using snpp I am using Outlook 2k client on a exchange 5.5 server. If anyone has a solution I wiould love to here what you have done. CRT crtoner@comcast.net ...

Mail send to the wrong receiver
Dear Mdm/Sir, I've send to mail to my friends, the Email address is correct; because I created it at my personal address book. But after I send out the mail, this mail was receive by one of my colleague. May I know what's wrong with my Outlook 2000 and how to solve it ? Thank You ! Regards, William I doubt it is an Outlook problem. Either you entered the address into your address book incorrectly or you were given the wrong address to begin with. Outlook sends to whatever server responds to the address's domain. From there, it's out of Outlook's hands. "...

Mass Mail Management
The company I am working for is now collecting emails from our clients. We will be sending notices about rate changes, upcoming events and general communication through email. We are looking at sending out personalized mass mailers to these users. The only problem I am faced with is what to do with bounced email. Is there are service, tool or anything that can take a bounced email and validate the the email against a users name? I am thinking of something similar to Trans Union. With Trans Union you can enter a users SSN# and you will receive back a listing of where the user currently lives, ...

Sent Internet e-mails
Hi al I have an exchange server 5.5 installed on a w2k server. Everything is working fine except 1 user seems to be getting the following error message every time she sends an e-mail outside the firm. the error message is This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. The item is currently being scanned for viruses. Try again in a few moments. Error is [0x80040119-0x00050a-0x000546 I would really appreciate help on this one from anyone in the group. Thank yo Arun That sounds like an NDR being generated by your Antivirus software, no...

Sending attachments using Business Contact Manager Mail Merge
I've just upgraded to Outlook Business Contact Manager 2003 and am trying to send an attachment to several contacts using the mail merge facility. When you click mail merge it takes you to Word, so I cannot understand how you attach a document to the message you have written. I'm sure it is very simple, I just need a little help please!!! Kate:confused: ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

even\uneven week 2010 ... is there a generaln consensus?
My local government has made big changes to the trash and recycling pickup dates. I thought I had entered the correct information into my Outlook Calendar only to learn that my 'weeks' were off. I was since told that Week One begins on 4 Jan 2010. Are there general rules of thumb regarding when 'week one' starts in the calerdar year? Thanks, Dave Horne See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_week_date to learn about week numbering. In Outlook there are 3 options - on Jan 1, on the first full week and the first 4 day week. The 4 day selection is probably ...

Cannot send email 12-11-09
I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** Chances are, you have a typo in the mail server name. If you need more help, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a = reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Randy" <RRestle@comcast.net> wrote in message = news:%2326x76meKHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** ...

verzenden mail
er komt altijd dit bericht als ik mijn mail sluit" u heb berichten in uw postvak uit die niet zijn verzonden" het bericht kom iederkeer terug? Delete any message(s) in your Outbox folder, then try again. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "hdan" <hdan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:F521F03D-EA88-40EE-BB24-8CBE22B36F3D@microsoft.com... > er komt altijd dit bericht als ik mijn mail sluit" u heb berichten in = uw=20 > postvak uit die niet zijn verz...

How do I make a to do chart for every day of the week?
How do I make a to do chart for every day of the week? I know what a 'to do' list means but what does a 'to do chart' mean? Is it for assigning tasks to individuals on a rotating basis (like chores for the family)? What is the context for one? What do you expect to see on it? -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <70B3488F-D17B-4182-9E30-7A766472E875@microsoft.com>, kayleigh@discussions.microsoft.com says... > How do I make a to do chart for every day of ...