Can I import addresses from Blackberry into Outlook 2010?

Is there a way to import from a Blackberry into Outlook 2010? Addresses at a
minumum, but perhaps also messages.

Most PDA software will offer an option to synchronize with Outlook. Ask
Blackberry if they do. This is not an Outlook question.
--
Russ Valentine
"CHuck" <CHuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to import from a Blackberry into Outlook 2010? Addresses at
> minumum, but perhaps also messages.

0
Russ
12/18/2009 5:23:30 PM
Check with Blackberry to see if they support Outlook 2010 BETA already. Last
time I checked; they didn't although there have been some success stories
with getting their current sync tool to work with the 32-bit version. To be
sure; wait until they update their sync software.

Otherwise, see if they support exporting to a csv-file or to another format
which Outlook can import from.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"CHuck" <CHuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to import from a Blackberry into Outlook 2010? Addresses at
> minumum, but perhaps also messages.

0
Roady
12/18/2009 5:27:17 PM
for messages, the blackberry should be able to access the same email service
that outlook is accessing.
for addresses, try installing the Blackberry Desktop software and see what
options are there

CHuck wrote:

> Is there a way to import from a Blackberry into Outlook 2010? Addresses at a
> minumum, but perhaps also messages.

Microsoft Office 2010 forums
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010
0
VanguardLH

invalid email address

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?