can I copy photos attached to emails onto a disc

I receive lots of emails with attached photos.  How do I get the photos from
the inbox of Microsoft Outlook onto a disc so that I can get them printed
?????

how can I fix the size of frame? once I fixed ,the user cannot changed its size
handle WM_GETMINMAXINFO see http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318933 "msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> д���ʼ� news:OgxZDM45FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > Handle CFrameWnd::OnGetMinMaxInfo and specify whatever size you want for your frame to be. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> wrote in message news:OgxZDM45FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > ...

Outlook deletes my ISP emails
I use MS Outlook to receive emails from ISP of SBC-Yahoo. Each time I got connected to the SBC account, I could receive my email from SBC account, but all the source emails in the SBC account were deleted automatically by the MS-Outlook.I could receive the mails but can not send the email through MS-Outlook. I have no problem in using the Outlook Express but the MS- Outlook. Please help! Thank you very much. Mai ...

Can I mouse over an object and make it move?
I'm going to have a survey question on a slide where the answer is a number. I'm going to have small icons with the numbers on them (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5+). I only want the icon with the number 3 on it to be "clickable" and send them to the next slide. The other icons I want to move to another spot on the page if they mouse over the icon. Is this possible? How do I do this? Thanks in advance for any help! In article <AA0384FC-8446-44EC-8509-C71324B4F2A1@microsoft.com>, Sharpie wrote: > I'm going to have a survey question on a slide where the answer is a ...

attachments #103
After I installed the service pack two my email attachments are being sent as a win mail.dat file. I sent 14 .jpg attachments and when my son received them, there was only one file with the winmail.dat designation. Is there something wrong here. iamdave dhegre <dhegre@pressenterremovethis.com> wrote: > After I installed the service pack two my email > attachments are being sent as a win mail.dat file. I sent > 14 .jpg attachments and when my son received them, there > was only one file with the winmail.dat designation. Is > there something wrong here. iamdave You&...

can not send without error code
Hi, kindly help me. Out of sudden I can not send my email, but I still can receive email. My outgoing email just sitting in the outbox. I try send and receive several times, there is no error code but they only receiving without even try to send I do not change anything in the setting and even truy to recheck all the setting (SMTP, etc) and everything still ok need your immediate response, many thanks in advance How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/De...

Calculation time
I have a large file, approx 10MB, in excel 2003. Most of the data relates to calculations for around 5,000 records, and the workbook takes too long to recalculate. All the vlookup's have been replaced with Index / Match, but it's still slow, and I have a number of macros that rely upon it recalculating. Based on a post here, I went to this site: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa730921.aspx and ran the timer macros to try and isolate the problem. The FullCalcTimer takes around 19 secs The ReCalcTimer takes 0.00013 secs, and The SheetTimer takes no more than 0.01...

How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special project type that I need to start with?
How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special project type that I need to start with? "DR" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uJRyKcbFIHA.3980@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class > library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special > project type that I need to start with? > You can do it all "by hand" but there is a template "SQL Server project&...

new email not displayed after running scanpst
I am running Outlook 2003 and this morning I got an error that there were file errors in my Inbox and to run scanpst.exe. I ran the scanpst.exe and fixed the file. When prompted if I wanted to backup the old file I chose yes named the file OutlookRepair.bak. Now when I download my email the mail is taken off my email server and the mail is not being displayed in Outlook. I have checked my Data Files location and it is still showing the same location as before the error. I tried importing this file and got a message that the file i was trying to import was the same as the destinatio...

setting up email in Outlook2003
I'm having a problem setting up an email account in this new Outlook 2003. My POP3 is correct, my SMTP is correct. Everything appears to be fine until I send a test message. I keep getting the following: (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' I set up everything in Eudora and it works fine, but I don't like Eudora! What am I doing wrong? Dave Try creating a new mail profile here: Control Panel->Mail Icon->Show Profiles->Add. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to ...

Excel Financial Statements Copied into Word
I insert Excel Worksheets into Word. Some of the underlines and bouble underlines show on the screen but do not print. -- MAB Rather than inserting the Excel worksheets into your Word document, I would suggest copying the data that you need from the worksheet as a picture and then pasting that picture into the Word document. To do so, highlight the data in the spreadsheet that you want to place into the Word Document. Hold down the "shift" key and then go to Edit -> Copy Picture -> As Shown When Printed. Then go into your Word document and Edit -> Paste. -- ...

Can't get rid of mailbox??
I have a user that was disabled, then removed from the domain, but I can't get rid of this _DIS <username> from showing in the Mailbox Resources screen. Any ideas? Thanks!! Do you have mailbox retention set up (30 days by default)? Is the mailbox showing up in Mailbox Resources with a Red 'X' on it? Is it if you run the clean up agent? If it is showing up with the red 'X' and you have mailbox retention set that is why it is still there. You can manually purge it by right clicking on it in Mailbox Resources and choosing 'Purge.' -- Hope that hel...

Copying and pasting an Auto Shape from PowerPoint 2003 to Word 200
When copying a circular Auto Shape from a PowerPoint flow chart into a Word document using Office 2003 the paste into Word 2003 elongates that small Auto Shape into an oval roughly 5-6 inches in length. Is there anyway to retain the shape's original size when pasting into Word? It doesn't happen here. Send me your PowerPoint file at dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org and I will have a look at the issue. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted ...

How can I split a project day into hours to avoid overallocation?
Hello all, I am still facing overallocation problems. I have looked at other posts (including Jan's); but, I am having trouble resolving the over allocation. For example: It seems to me that - if two tasks happen on the same day (even if they are both 2 hours long and the working day is set to 8 hours) MS Project makes them clash. How can I say - set one task to start at 9-11am and one to start at 1-3pm? Surely this will avoind the overallocation. Why doesn't MS Project seem to realsie that: if the working day is 8 hours and someone is working 100% on a 4 ...

Can't delete "virus" program from Temp Folders
Hi! I have 3 remaining "virus" programs in temp folders: * c:\windows|temp * c:\Doc & Sett\name\local settings\Temp When delete or move to desktop, get error: "Cannnot move........being used by another program..." Tried Safe Mode, but "virus" programs not there...... Any way I can delete or move to trash? MUCH THANKS! Gene:) What program are you using to try to remove them? What anti-virus app is installed, and is that what you are using to remove them? Install update and run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and see if it can remove them in...

Newly created users can not log in to Exch2K
I'm running Win2K Server sp4 and Exch2K sp3. As of last Friday, any newly created user can log into the domain but can not access the exchange server. They keep getting the "user-ID, domain, password" prompt. I've tried deleting the user and re-adding to no avail. I've checked licensing and all is well in that area. Any ideas? Thanks in Advance. Hi, Did you checked the user's properties and can you see the users e-mail address ? I think that the user properties are not updated. Do a manual update to all, close ESM and open again and see. And check is the admi...

Moving attachments automatically to a file folder
Hi, Is there an easy way to configure Outlook 2000 to move attachments from certain messages automatically to a file folder. I mean a normal file folder in Windows, outside Exchange/Outlook environment. I would like to create an archive for attachments, and this archive would have to be accessible by several users, at the same time - so a .pst file is not a good option. It seems that I cannot use a rule or auto archive function to perform this, as they do not allow me to specify a target folder outside the Exchange environment. I do not have permissions to change the configuration o...

Can't view template file in Tools>Options>File Locations
I have created a template and saved it to a shared folder. When users who have access to this folder try to add this template to their 'On my computer...' template list by selecting Tools>Options>File Locations>Workgroup templates>Modify, the template is not visible in the 'Modify Location' window. The template is visible in Windows Explorer, and when users navigate to its location in Word using File>New. Why would the template not appear in the 'Modify Location' window? Any ideas for how I can make it appear? In that dialog, you will no...

can't get sheet to display after editing header
I was working on a spreadsheet in Excel 2007 that I had previously created in Excel 2003. When I edited the header in page layout and switch back to normal view my data disappeared. I can see the data in print preview, but don't know how to view it and work with it in normal view because in noraml view it is hidden. What am i doing wrong? Jas ...

Some emails bounce back
Hello, I have a client running exchange 2000 and 99.9% of all email is sent without issue. We have a email addresses that seem bounce back with the following error. The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address. Check the address and try again. <server.domain.local #5.1.8 smtp;550 5.1.8 <user@externalnamespace.net> Invalid local address> Anyone have any ideas? I know that reverse DNS is set up correctly and it's strange that this doesn't happen except when...

Email Router Crashing
Hello, I am having an issue with email router. When the service is started, it is then stopped immediately with the error message: The CRM Email Router on Local Computer started then stopped. Some service stop automatically if they have no work etc etc In the event viewer we get the following error Message: #16192 - The E-mail Router service could not run the service main background thread. The E-mail Router service cannot continue and will now shut down. System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: The E-mail router service cannot access system state file Microsoft.Crm.Tools.E...

forward exchange 2003 mail to external email #2
hi anybody knows how to do this? i tried this but it didnt work http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/mf015.html its ok now..i just create another account..and and configure an external mailbox to that account..and then on the first account, i just put a forward to under delivery options the another accoount..:> :> ...

Outlook 2003: My "auto suggest" email address does not work after reboot
Running Windows 7 HP 64. After I access names in the Contact list, they will be auto suggested as I start to type a letter, but if I reboot, its as if I've never done it. Never had that happened before. ??? "Hotkey" <noway@notnow.com> wrote in message news:OPqTXyHaKHA.3992@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Running Windows 7 HP 64. > > After I access names in the Contact list, they will be auto suggested as I > start to type a letter, but if I reboot, its as if I've never done it. > > Never had that happened before. This is a sighn...

How to reorder email accounts in Mail view?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? Hi, sorry, you can't change that. The accounts are ordered alphabetically, with the default account on top. On 22/02/10 18:51, spamtarget@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that > email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? -- Mi...

Unable to send a .zip attachment
Hi, I use an exchange server 2003 in my organization. The attachment size is set to 5MB. When I try to send a mail with 800KB .zip attachment to a google account, it gets returned The error is Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: 2/9/2005 10:18 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: lasantha@gmail.com on 2/9/2005 10:36 AM The recipient could not be processed because it would violate the security policy in force <abc.com#5.7.0 smtp;552 5.7.0 Illegal Attachment> I use ISA 2000 as my firewall and I have enabled S...

Can't Delet Email Message
I have an email in my Outlook 2002 inbox (a forwarded task) that I cannot delete. When I try to delete it I get an error message saying "Outlook cannot do that action on this type of attachment." I experienced a similar problem in Outlook Express when my inbox was corrupted and fixed that problem by deleting my inbox. But when I try to do something similar in Outlook 2002 I just get an error message that says the .pst file is in use. Any suggestions? Try closing Outlook, moving the .pst to another location and then import everything back in filtering out the bad message if ...