Can I add additional emoticons to Communicator 2007?

I would like to increase the available emoticons in Communicator 2007. Anyone
know how?

AFAIK, you can't but this would be better asked in the Communication server
forums.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Smiley Fan" <Smiley Fan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I would like to increase the available emoticons in Communicator 2007.
> Anyone
> know how?

0
Diane

Can't get the proper display of a field in my report.
I have 2 tables, both using autonumbers for their primary key. The first table is for contacts (i.e. last name, first name, etc.). The second table is for businesses (business name, etc.) I have a field in my contacts table that has a number format so it can be used as a foreign key for the business table. I then set up the relationship between them & enforced referential integrity. When I run a query, I see the name of the business (after setting up a combo box) - no problem. When I run a report based on that query, a number is displayed (not the business name). Suggestions, pleas...

2007
Project desktop expert, new to Project Server 2007 and working with a sandbox implementation currently. When I use the PWA Build Team...Replace to replace a generic resource on a project with an actual named resource after first publishing a plan, my updates don't appear to be reflected in Project Server. If I check out and open the Project Plan in MSP Pro, however, the updates were made, and then if I publish the schedule, the updates appear in server. I thought when you made resource updates using PWA that they should be reflected immediately (or as soon as the request...

With a Query in Access 2007, How can I Create This Query
I need a query that will list all records in table 1 for which there are no auditor records (Table 3). Somehow, I need to use the relationship between tables 2 and 3 to find what's not in table 1. The following query gives me a list of all records that do have auditor records. I'm at a dead end on this one. Query SELECT PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTAuditingTherapist, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTFirstName, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.TherapistLastName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTFirstName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.Medicare, AuditDet...

Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2003 after SP1
After installing service pack SP1 for Office 2003, I can't send e-mails anymore. They are stuck in the outbox folder. The error message states that the connection to the server was interrupted. I did not change any settings and checking them confirms that everything is as it should be. Did anyone else experience the same issue and how did you resolve it? Thanks for your help Matthias See if you can manually move those messages from your Outbox and then check all your settings again. "Mattliusa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cb7401c48a5...

Can Line Chart Overlaps be Highlighted?
Can the overlap portion(s) of two lines in a chart be shown in a different color, without having to manually draw a shape? I would like to show the areas where Line A is above Line B as red, and the areas where it crosses below in blue - is it possible to do this without manually drawing in shapes? Hi, To some extent it depends how many times the lines cross. If it's just the once then you can use area charts to provide the shading. http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng21.htm http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=590 This may help if the used one line as a base line...

Access 2007 combobox will not "Auto expand"
I have a database converted from access 2003 to 2007. Now ALL comboxes will not allow the "autoexpand" functionality. Obviously I set this property to yes (both in the properties window AND programmatically). Most, but not all, of the comboboxes are populated by queries on ODBC coupled MSSQL tables. Again, in 2003, this worked fine. Anybody an idea ? Thanks in advance for any suggestions, Jos --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- ...

Open 2003 files with 2007
Hello all, I just upgraded my Office 2003 with Office 2007 on an EP Pro machine. The only snaffoo I find(so far..) is with Excel 2007. When I double-click on an Excel 2003 file, Excel 2007 starts up just fine, BUT my file is not displayed. At that point if I click the Restore button up at top-right, the file appears when Excel is restored up or down, then all is well. Anyone have any idea whats up with that and how to fix it??? Thanks John Lots of people have complained that when they doubleclick on a file in windows explorer, that the workbook doesn't seem to show up in xl20...

Can't sign in to 2004?
Now, another problem. I can no longer sign in with my hotmail and password if "use Money's online features that require a passport" even though I am signed on to MSN with that passport. I tried resetting the hotmail password for both MSN and Money 2004 but still can't get it to work. In microsoft.public.money, MrEKJ wrote: >Now, another problem. I can no longer sign in with my hotmail and password >if "use Money's online features that require a passport" even though I am >signed on to MSN with that passport. I tried resetting the hotmail password &...

2007 Beta
Aside from a couple of niggles I quite like this. Will Beta users get any updates/fixes before final version of 2007 is released? It's impossible to say. That's up to Microsoft.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Jeff" <jeffxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message = news:A0Ehg.18242$A8.10806@clgrps12... > Aside from ...

Add items from an external application to RMS transaction grid
Is there a way to add items from an external application to MS RMS transaction grid? I want to add items using windows application or web application to RMS transaction grid. Kindly help how to add from an external application. Thanks for help in advance. You would need an Add-in for RMS to make this happen. If you are yourself not sure how to make this happen, I would consult with your RMS partner, or any of the other partners on this forum, including my company, that specialize in creating customization for RMS. If you are interested in getting an estimate for this work please f...

Can't open files
Hello -- I'm sure this isn't the proper place to post my problem, but thought I'd start here anyways. Let me start off by saying that I'm extremely computer-stupid, so please forgive my ignorance. I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate, and yahoo email. For some reason, I'm unable to open attachments that have been sent to me, and saved to my computer. PLEASE HLP!! These are important documents that I really need to access. Thanks for your help -- It's not very informative to say you are not able to open attachments. What happens when you try? Is ther...

Outlook 2007 Outlook.exe deleting itself
I seem to be having a very strange problem. When I start Outlook 2007, it stalls and then deletes the Outlook.exe file. This is a relatively new problem (within the last week). All other files seem to be present. If I keep a full copy of Outlook.ext in another folder, that is also deleted. In some cases, after restoring the file, Outlook will start to come up but then stall and die. In other cases, it won't won't even start to come up but just deletes itself. I've run several different types of anti-virus software including AVG, Avira, Spybot and none seem to find an issue or he...

why I can not definition a variable in My Dll.
It's a dll support MFC INT __stdcall RemoterPrint() { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState()) int kkkkkkkk=0; INT booklet1 = 1; INT Pages1 = 0; INT m_FileID = ::InitUMFFile(szFilePathName);//Insert Breakpoint; ........... } I found the value is as follows kkkkkkkk 18072928 booklet1 -858993460 Pages1 -858993460 why ???? I am really puzzled. I added someting in stdafx.h #include <queue> #include<stack> using namespace std; "zhang" <makefriend8@163.com> д����Ϣ����:u1SbT%23FbHHA.4656@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > It's a dll support MFC ...

SQL 2005 Express
The New SQL Server Management Studio Express (that comes with SQL 2005 Express) is excellent and a huge improvement over MSDE tools we've had to use in the past. However, the lack of an import tool (SQL Server Integration Services) limits our capabilities with larger RMS customers who need, for example, to update thousands of item costs throughout the year. SSIS Express or at least an Import feature would help us create a 'dynamic' (yes, I said it) solution for our customers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestio...

How can I change order of pages in a fold brochure in publisher
When I work on the pages on the screen it shows pages 2 & 3 and the page preview shows 2 & 3 but when I go to print page 3 comes out as page 5. Is your publication setup as a booklet? When you go to print are you checking current page or typing the page number? What version Publisher are you using? "JudieM" wrote: > When I work on the pages on the screen it shows pages 2 & 3 and the page > preview shows 2 & 3 but when I go to print page 3 comes out as page 5. "Mary Sauer" wrote: > Is your publication setup as a booklet? When you go to prin...

Ctrl that can have focus, and paint
Hi, Could anyone suggest to me a suitable control for use on a dialog that can get focus, recieve all of the keyclicks (including up / down etc), but also support full custom painting? I tried a CEdit but typing overrides my painting. - Mark R That's a loaded question. But you can inherit from CWnd, or you can even inherit from CStatic if you wanted. You will have to catch the WM_CHAR for some keys, and WM_KEYDOWN for others like the arrows. AliR. "Mark Randall" <markyr@REMOVETHISgoogle.ANDTHIScom> wrote in message news:uZtdckNGFHA.4004@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... &g...

how can i write arabic in Excel?
I already installed MS Office and i can write arabic in the word but when i try to use the excel, i can't write arabic, so please can you tell me what is the proplem and how i can solve it. I write arabic in excel done, have you already activate your win2000 or higher for the regional options> language > .... and you can add the arabic language for this option -- hni ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hni's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28451 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthr...

Can you have both Office 2004 and Office 2008 on your computer?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I was wondering before I install Office 2008 if I can keep Office 2008 on my computer as well. I know you can do this with the windows versions (office 2003 and office 2007). On 3/28/08 11:51 00AM, in article ee967d0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "mlejay@officeformac.com" <mlejay@officeformac.com> wrote: > > I was wondering before I install Office 2008 if I can keep Office 2008 on my > computer as well. I know you can do this with the windows versions (office > 2003 and office 2007). I'm s...

Exchange 2003 can't connect to SMTP on internal IP address
We have Exchange 2003 server no service packs. This has 2 IP addresses used for SMTP. We were looking to lockdown our Exchange server to only allow mail from our email provider. After setting this up we thought it would be better to do this at the firewall level, so we undid the changes we made. The changes were as follows: Created a global accept list Created a global deny list Created connection filter to an SMTP virtual server No reboot took place during this. When undoing the change we removed the IP list before the virtual SMTP server. This may have caused the problems out...

Licensing Project Server 2007
I'm confused about what server licences are required for Project Server 2007. User/CAL licensing I understand, but the server licensing I'm not sure about. If I install PS2007 onto a 2 server configuration (WFE/App and DB), I need one PS2007 server licence. That's OK. If I add a separate WFE server, do I need to add another PS2007 server licence? The Project Server application will not change where it runs. I think I might need an additional licence. If I then choose to add an additional WFE/App server to the farm that is intended to provide resources for a separ...

Publisher 2007 printing problem
I have a publisher file 6x4 template. When I try to print on a 4x6 photo paper instead of 1 page landscape it prints 2 in portrait. No mater what I do seems to change this. First, File Print setup Size: 4x6 Portrait OK Then, File Page Setup Special Size Width: 6" Height: 4" Landscape OK Build your project Save File Print -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "tomincolorado" <tomincolorado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CC2310B-E932-459A-94A2-45E96D530FC7@microsoft.com... >I have a publisher file 6x4 ...

the pointer can not fixed
Hi, I have a problem with my pointer. when I type, the pointer usually move to another place; it doesn't fixed at the point that I am typing so I must continually fix it. Could you give me any suggestions? Thank you Are you using a Laptop with a touchpad pointing device? The usual reason for this problem is that the touchpad is oversensitive and even gently brushing near its surface is moving the pointer and/or simulation a mouse click. You can adjust the sensitivity or disable the click option in the Control Panel, Mouse applet. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP &quo...

using outlook 2007 categories through gmail
hi everyone, I would like to find a way to keep outlook 2007 categories through gmail. Gmail use label which are show as folders in outlook. So it's "simple": when I put a category to an email, a script could copy this email to the right mapi folder in Gmail. in others PCs a script could put automatically a category to every email which are into this folder: ex: I put "urgent" category to an email ->copy this email to "urgent" gmail folder and then: in others PCs every email in "urgent" gmail folder could set to "urgent" category. ...

How can I add multiple source data data labels?
To be more exact, I require my original data labels (in an Area Chart in Excel) to remain visible, ie £250,444; in addition I require to show on the same drop line, either above or below this original figure, the Loan To Value amount, ie 48%. I am sure this is possible, however I am unable to discover the correct process to enable this eventuality. Hi, First you need to create a concatenated formula in the spreadsheet, then you need to use a custom add-in to use those cells a data labels. Assume you 250,444 is in column B and the 48% is in column C then in column D enter thr...

excel trying to add rows +col
am trying to add rows and clumnes of fig for end of year accounts, am clicking sum, highlighting the row hit return then nothing am i missing some thing Try selecting (highlighting) and then click the auto sum icon -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "mowerman" <mowerman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:417B9C47-E58E-4A69-9946-EC349684D199@microsoft.com... > am trying to add rows and clumnes of fig for end of year accounts, > am clicking sum, highlighting the row hit return then nothing am i missing > some thing ...