calendar button won't display calendar

For years, I've been pressing the "calendar" button on the left pane of my
outlook home page & it displayed the calendar in month form. Then, I did a
search in the calendar. Now, everytime I press the "calendar" button, it
displays the search page. How can I get my calendar back???? Thanks!

"derekflyer" <derekflyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> For years, I've been pressing the "calendar" button on the left pane of my
> outlook home page & it displayed the calendar in month form. Then, I did a
> search in the calendar. Now, everytime I press the "calendar" button, it
> displays the search page. How can I get my calendar back???? Thanks!

Change the view to "Day/Week/Month" instead of the table view you have chosen.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Display data points that are less than the chart trendline
I have a standard chart with an x and y axis and a linear trend line. Is it possible to have the chart to only display the values that are less than the trend line? Thank you in advance for your help. Hi, Sure you can. Firstly, either hide your existing data points, or make them a very pale grey colour. Then, assume your x values are in A1:A10, and your y values are in B1:B10. In say A12, calculate the slope of the trendline with =SLOPE(B1:B10,A1:A10) and in say A13 calculate the intercept using =INTERCEPT(B1:B10,A1:A10) In column C, calculate the corresponding y value for each x value fr...

Simulate hold button down? Can anybody help me?
Hello, I want to holddown a button. I use the win32 API like this: private const int WM_LBUTTONDOWN = 0x0201; private const int WM_MOUSEACTIVATE = 0x21; private const int MK_LBUTTON = 0x0001; [DllImport("user32.dll", SetLastError = true)] public static extern bool PostMessage(IntPtr hWnd, [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.U4)] int Msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam); I tryed post en sendmessage: bool t = PostMessage(this.buttonHandle, WM_LBUTTONDOWN, System.IntPtr.Zero, System.IntPtr.Zero); The method returns true, but nothing happend. I d...

Outlook calendar #3
I made changes in one appointment in my calendar in other computer. When I came into my own computer and start outlook then that appointment was not changed. Have you any idea why? I have many ideas why, but it would require more information to determine which of them was correct. <grin> What version of Outlook are you using? Do you have an Exchange server? If not do you do some kind of synchronization between your calendars? Do changes you make on one calendar usually show up on the other calendar as well? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/...

Sharing a 2007 calendar with a 2003 user?
Some in my office use Office 2007 and some use 2003. I want to share a new 2007 calendar with a 2003 user. I set up the new calendar with permissions for the other users, but they cannot open the calendar. What can fix this? What happens when they try? Did you set proper permissions on the mailbox? http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sharesubfolder.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net ...

calendar problems #2
I have been migrating users from Exchange 5.5 to Ex2003. The servers are now running in mixed mode and I have moved about 95% of the users' mailboxes over to the Ex2003 server. After moving the users, I discovered some of their calendars can no longer be opened. I get an error that says "Unable to display the folder. The Calendar fodler could not be found." I checked the permissions in their individual sessions of Outlook. Everything seems to be fine. The proper users have the correct rights in the Permissions tab. What's strange about it is that it doesn't ...

creating pushable buttons
I wish to create a simple table where for ten different fields of information the user will have 5 choices of answer that can be selected by pushing a button labeled with the correct answer. I have seen many forms that use this type of button but have no clue what the process is. If someone can tell me some basics of how this is done or knows of a good reference it will be much appreciated. After putting a button on to a worksheet you assign a macro to run when it is clicked. REgards BrianB ============================================== "CK" <dodge54@shaw.ca> wrote in me...

Calendar access and activities
If I give someone access to my calendar can they also add meetings or change anything. If not what would be the best way of having a clanedar that 2 parties can both view and change Rapunzel;111565 Wrote: > If I give someone access to my calendar can they also add meetings or > change > anything. If not what would be the best way of having a clanedar that > 2 > parties can both view and change Whether or not they can change the contents of a shared calendar is completely determined by what type of access you grant them. Public calendars or shared calendars bo...

Display Full Headers?
How does one view the full message headers in OE? I need to see what IP a message originated from. "Sue" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4d9a01c473d1$9d4fac60$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How does one view the full message headers in OE? I need > to see what IP a message originated from. Right-click on the message, choose Properties, then Details BTW, please note this group is for Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 and 2003, part of the Office suite. Not Outlook EXPRESS, which despite its name is in fact a completely different program. For OE support try...

Outlook Calendar Control in Custom Forms
I've been doing some development work in Outlook and was wondering if there was a way to use the built-in Calendar controls available in the Appointment, Task and Journal forms. Currently I am using an ActiveX control, but I'd like to avoid having to install it separately if possible. I know it's not available in Outlook 2002 or before according to this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290778 But I was wondering if it had changed in any of the more recent versions of Outlook. Thanks! Nothing has changed.See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/datepick.htm...

Display worksheet with prompt/button
I was wondering if there is a way to have Excel prompt the user with question, then open up a worksheet based on the answer to tha question? For example, when Excel opens it could ask the user to make th appropriate choice about what part of the workbook they want to use then open up the corresponding worksheet....ie. if the user wants th "apples" worksheet they could select the apples button and if they wan the "oranges" worksheet they could select the oranges button and woul be taken to the appropriate worksheet based on the button they select -- Message posted from h...

Excel 2007: Lines not displaying on Scatter Plots #2
I have equipment that spits out system variables every minute for weeks/months at a time. There are numerous gaps in the data when the system is not "sampling", from minutes to days at a time, though I maintain continuity of the Date/Time stamp that I use as the x-axis. So the data sets I use are enormous, maximizing the capabilities of Excel (i.e. 30,000 points per data series and typically no more than 6 data series per plot). The chart data references multiple worksheets, so a Scatter Plot is the only appropriate option. I have recently installed Office 2007, though som...

How do I get Excel to display a negative value for time?
I am creating a set of worksheets analyzed with pivot tables and charts that track time delays in starting office procedures. Some of the procedures were begun before the scheduled time. How do I get Excel to show those as negatives or any other useful format? I am using Excell 2003. ...

Removing a person from shared calendar
One of my user's has a person they shared their calendar with. that person is no longer here and they have been removed from Active directory but the user cannot get rid of that person in the calendar area of outlook 2003. How do you go about remove the person's name from the calendar area? In news:%237EeEsp$GHA.4348@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Mark <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> typed: > One of my user's has a person they shared their calendar with. that > person is no longer here and they have been removed from Active > directory but the user cannot get rid of that per...

Mouse up event in a button
Hi, Can you help me with this onw, I need an active-x control button that fire event in mouse down click on the button and in the mouse up click, The default button control send only click event in the mouse down pressing on it but ther is no way to know when the user release the mouse click, There is a new active x control that do that?? Can i build a new button control like a class the that derived from CButton and implement the mouse up event? how can you send me an example code??? Thanks! ...

VLOOKUP formula displays in cell, will not return data
I had an older version of Excel (97 maybe?) and our office updated to 2007. Now my vlookup will not return data. The vlookup formula appears in the cell or I get the NA#. I've formatted my lookup cells and table to General but still get the same result. After formatting the cell as General, re-enter it (F2/Enter) - if you're still seeing the formula, press Ctrl/~ -- you're looking at the formula layer instead of the value layer. "Chaps" wrote: > I had an older version of Excel (97 maybe?) and our office updated to 2007. > > Now my vloo...

Outlook 2002 Voting button tracking info pblm.
Scenario - Client sent message using voting buttons. Then went to track the responses, but found it was tracking a previous message using voting buttons. Has anyone experienced this porblem, & if so what was the cause\resolution?? Tankx, Virgin Poster. ...

Outlook displaying HTML weirdly and attachments as plain text?? Help.
Hi, All of a sudden my SBS 2003 box is passing me emails from people who are sending me email in HTML format but I see it like this: This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C89B01.1EE51FF9" ------_=_NextPart_002_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Attachments appear like this: ------_=_NextPart_001_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-excel; name="ACCORD 2007-8....

aging calendar days
In my excel file, I have to add a certain number of days to any given date. If the end date ends up on a weekend, I need to round it up to the next week day. For example. The contractor timing is 20 calendar days (Not business days). The start date may vary, but the Contractor timing is set at 20 days. What date formula do I use to calc calendars days but not end up an a weekend. Column A Column B Column C Start Date Timing Due Date 11-30-09 20 days 12-20-09 (needs ...

Money 2004
Hi I am running Money 2004 Financial Suite. My home page displays a list of the most used accounts with the current balance of each. I have recently noticed that the displayed balance of one of the accounts does not match the actual balance of the account. All other accounts displayed seem correct. I would appreciate information on how to troubleshoot this. I have tried File/Repair, both standard and advanced, without success. -- Regards John M Home page includes debits and credits that haven't yet happened. Have a look at the account register and there is a thick black line a...

Set All Calendars to Reviewer
hi all is it possible to define the default permission at the creation of a mailbox that all the domain users must be reviewer of each other... I found some information (http://www.slipstick.com/exs/permissions.htm#tools) but I wont use a tools to do it... Does anyone have an idea Lucien Not possible without tools as far as I know. If you don't want to pay for a tool, consider writing your own to do the same thing. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Luls" <lucien.baechler@eef.ch> wrote in message ...

Where to find the Security Access for LookUp CTRL+L Button?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C9C7E8.74C7EFD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello People, I am using GP 10 SP3 and some of my Users do not have the access to = LookUp ( Magnifier) Button which is also accessible with CTRL+L but I = can't find any place to enable access for this. Regards, ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C9C7E8.74C7EFD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD ...

After crash, form displays #Name?
Hello, I was working on my Db when all of a sudden it crashed. I saved a backup and closed it down. I opened the back up and now on my main " Job Information" form, almost all of my text boxes with equations display "#Name?". Some of the text boxes reference other tables, some other forms, and some the same form they are located on. I checked the data source an a select few boxes and all the data, according to my table, is correct. Its worth noting that the entire DB was working perfectly before this crash. Now if i go into design mode for the form, delete any t...

Aviator Calendar Pro Watch, Best Wristwatch
Aviator Calendar Pro Watch, Best Wristwatch Best Watches World: http://www.watches-world.net/ Stuhrling Watches World: http://www.watches-world.net/Stuhrling.html Stuhrling Aviator Calendar Pro Watch : http://www.watches-world.net/Aviator_Calendar_Pro.html Stuhrling Aviator Calendar Pro All Hot Luxury Wristwatch World : ...

Filtering reminders Calendar only?
I've got a user Outlook 2003, who setup up Tasks to remind them of items to be completed, can Outlook show reminders from Just the Calendar, or is there a way to turn off Task reminders? Besides turning the reminder in tasks off? Also, could a shared calendar be setup so that 3 different people could access and receive reminders from that list (and could only 2 people get reminders from that list?) Also can Office 2007 do some form of reminder filtering? If reminders are enabled and set on an item, the reminder window will display them. You'll need to not set reminder...

Access 2003
I know just enough about acess to get in trouble. So here's my question. -I would like to create a form that has a labeled text field that defaults blank. -I would then like to enter data to be queried in that text field. -Next I want to create a button that then querries the entered data against the data in a specified column of one table. When/if it finds a match, I would like ONLY the entire requested record to generate in a table/worksheet view. Below is an example [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/txczshooter/AccessQuestion.jpg[/IMG] <a href=&qu...