Blank emails

I have started to receive blank emails in my inbox in Oullook 2007.
Sometimes they appear a day or two earlier.

How can I fix?

Thanks

"Chuck" <Chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have started to receive blank emails in my inbox in Oullook 2007.
> Sometimes they appear a day or two earlier.

What type of account?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
4/29/2010 12:06:10 PM

> .What are my account choices?

POP, IMAP, Exchange, Windows Live
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
4/30/2010 1:56:34 PM
Chuck;143020 Wrote:
> I have started to receive blank emails in my inbox in Oullook 2007.
> Sometimes they appear a day or two earlier.
>
> How can I fix?
>
> Thanks

If this is an hotmail/live account, upgrade to the v14 beta connector:

There is a bug with Hotmail Live accounts and the Outlook Connector.
There are several causes and upgrading to v14 beta connector fixes it
for most.  If you use a mobile phone and the msn mobile site to read
mail, the problem may continue to occur on messages read on the phone.
If your antivirus or security software scans incoming email, the email
integration feature should be uninstalled (preferred) or disabled.
Installing the Outlook Connector Beta should fix the blank messages
problem (and other issues) on both Outlook 2007 and 2003.  You may need
to remove the account before installing the beta connector and recreate
it to refresh the blank messages.
Outlook Connector14 Beta 32-bit: http://tinyurl.com/y8vkkx2

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
Slipstick
4/30/2010 2:06:32 PM
"Slipstick" <Slipstick.4a8j2m@invalid> wrote in message

> If this is an hotmail/live account, upgrade to the v14 beta connector:

OC V14 has been released now.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
4/30/2010 2:29:13 PM
'Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook Wrote:
> ;143495']"Slipstick" <SLIPSTICK.4A8J2M@INVALID>wrote in message
>
> > If this is an hotmail/live account, upgrade to the v14 beta
> connector:
>
> OC V14 has been released now.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Do you have a link for it? The links still offer only the beta for
non-Outlook2010 RTM users (or v12.1).

Outlook 2010 will automatically download the released version.

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
Slipstick
4/30/2010 4:58:14 PM
"Slipstick" <Slipstick.4a8qxy@invalid> wrote in message

> Do you have a link for it? The links still offer only the beta for
> non-Outlook2010 RTM users (or v12.1).

Robert does:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/news/outlook-hotmail-connector-14-0-rtm.htm

> Outlook 2010 will automatically download the released version.

That's good to know.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Can't send an Outlook Email
This the error I receive below... The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject '8 pictures for you', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D I can tell you that SMTP is not your server name and your settings are incorrect. However, I know nothing about Outlook as this is a Windows Mail newsgroup. MS Outlook newsgroups: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook news://msnews.microsoft.com/mi...

can't send emails #3
my email was working OK then suddenly I am unable to send emails - they are returned to me saying "550 relay not permitted". I am receiving OK You probably need to authenticate to your outgoing server, which can be setup on the "Outgoing server" tab of your account dialog. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 01:29:02 -0800, Joy to the World wrote: > my email was working OK then suddenly I am unable to send emails - they are > returned to me saying "...

Obsolete email addresses
We have exchange server 2000 We are still receiving emails for users who have left the organisation (accounts now deleted) usually from automated subscription services. Is it possible to automatically block or delete these messages, before they reach the postmaster undeliverable account, without using any third party software. Thanks, Andy Sure is. Here's how: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/black_holes_not.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Andy H @ cfb" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

Using category colors to automatically generate emails?
I am trying to set up my Outlook so that if I mark an email with a certain colored category (red, green, orange, etc) it automatically send out a specified email template. So if green='need additional info' and an email came in where I needed additional info, I would tag it green and a template would automatically send out. I played around with rules, but could not seem to find one that functioned this way. Thanks. You'd need to use VBA to do something like this, unless you use Outlook 2010, then quick steps can be used for it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ...

How to send a HTML email using MAPI or CDO
I have found examples of code emailing using MAPI and/or CDO. Apparently, CDO through smtp.yahoo.com doesn't allow to send multiple emails at once. I loose the connection after sending 12 emails. Any ideas on that? Also, if someone can let me know how can I send a html email using mapi (MAPI32.DLL) not oe.dll library. Thank you is advance, V. -- Desktop Solutions for Small Companies http://www.micromango.com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200706/1 you should be using Access Data Projects and server-side email.. xp_sendmail ...

how to add an outlook 2003 email profile in windows 7
I want a separate email profile (identity) for my wife. Outlook's instructions for adding an email profile say to open the "Mail" icon in the control panel but in Windows 7 no icon exists. How do I add a new outlook 2003 email profile in windows 7? "Roy_A_F" <Roy_A_F@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A26A49AD-3A1B-43AA-BC09-B4D60327AF07@microsoft.com... > I want a separate email profile (identity) for my wife. Outlook's > instructions for adding an email profile say to open the "Mail" icon in > the > contr...

How insert a file into an email w/o it automatically attaching it
Hi, I am trying to insert a word document file from a folder to an email and it keeps attaching it to the email instead of inserting it inside of the email. Thanks for any assistance! "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D04C381-637A-4C6D-937C-2451B7321977@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I am trying to insert a word document file from a folder to an email and > it > keeps attaching it to the email instead of inserting it inside of the > email. > > Thanks for any assistance! What version of Outlook? use copy and paste or...

Cannot Delete Phone Call / Emails in CRM 4.0
We upgraded to CRM 4.0 from 3.0 and have had very few issues apart from bringing some customisations through. The only issue that is still outstanding is that a couple of phone calls and emails for each user is coming up with this error:- "The requested record was not found or you do do not have sufficient permissions to view it." What we would like to do is physically delete these records as they are no longer needed as this is not happening on any new entries. Any help or pointers on this would be great, thanks in advance ...

Cannot move emails between folders

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

Two profiles sharing one email account/pst?
I have a laptop, Win XP Pro & Office XP, that I use at work logging in as user/domain. At home I log in as user/laptop. The first time I used it at home & tried to check mail (mail was originally set up at work), it went through the motions to set up a new email account. Surely, I can share the same mail account or pst between profiles, but how? Thanks find the pst from work on your computer - if windows explorer, tools, options, view hidden files and folders is not set to show hidden files and folders, change it and then browse to C:\Documents and Settings\work_username\Local Setti...

custom address list for EXTERNAL email addresses
I know it is possible to create a custom address list in Exchange 2003 for internal use but how about for external email addresses outside of a company? Is this possible?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Create contacts for each of the external mail addresses and add them to the distribution list. If add a valid internet email address to the distribution list external people can also send to it. Glen "Steven Peters" <Steven Peters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBF2F2AE-ABF4-491C-836C-59611375F9F1@microsoft.com... > I know it is pos...

Collection Management email
Hi, We just add a new collection management module into GP 8.0. It works as expected, but when we are trying to send both the collection letter and the invoice, the system send 2 seperate email to the customer. 1 is the collection letter and the other one is the invoice. Is there a way to make it send only 1 email (collection letter in the body and invoice as attachment)? Since it's completely unreasonable to send 2 emails for the same purpose and I'm sure a system like GP is able to accomplish this. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

I want to send to junk
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C8141A.629164A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am a member of a club with several thousand members. I want to be able to automatically junk all incoming mail that does = *not* contain one of many key words. =20 When a member sends an email they will be required to insert their = chapter name in the subject line. Our spam filter does not eliminate = all junk mail. =20 ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C8141A.629164A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=...

I cannot send email
Hi, I am a pretty savvy email user (used to be Exchange Server admin). I've been using Windows mail since end of May without any problems. I switched my ISP in the begining of July and NO problem either. However, since last week. I cannot send email out. Every time, Windows Mail asks my username and passowrd to login my "incoming server" instead of outgoing server. The version of my Windows Mail is vista.rtm.61101-2205. Please help! Thanks! Michael An When you get that repeated prompt for username and password, click Cancel, which should then produce a...

recovering emails
Hi, Recently a system admin deleted an account on an SBS2003 server by accident. Fortunatly, they did not delete the mailbox. So, I exMerged the mailbox into a test user, but whilst the emails show in the "Sent" Items, they do not show in the "Inbox". How can I recover the inbox? There are 7 items in there (15 in sent box, 7 in Inbox, 22 in all) - Exchange System Manager can see 22 items in existance. -- Andel On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:54:02 -0700, Andel <Andel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Recently a system admin deleted an account on an ...

Email to generate case
Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT support company, and as such we recieve support queries by email. I have set up CRM so that it puts inbound email in our support queue as email activities, is there any way to get CRM to automatically convert these email activities into new cases? Many thanks, Dan. c360 has an add-on that will do this (www.c360.com). -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Dan Baird" wrote: > Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT > support company, and as suc...

Operation failed (attaching a Contact ot an email as an attachment
All, We have 3 exchange servers with numerous mail stores but suddendly one of our mail stores is doing funny things. If i send an email to a user and attach an email or a contact the user receives the email but the attachment is always 4Kb and its icon is the white icon with the Microsoft flag (unknown format) I have tried open the attachment I get the error : "The Operation failed." If i try to save the attachment i get the error: "Cannot Save the attachment." If i send the same email to a user that belongs to a different Mail store and same server it works fi...

makro to return email
I want a makro that if a check box is checked, a email is send to a recipient. See your other mail and http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Esrei" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:174801c50514$05025190$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I want a makro that if a check box is checked, a email is > send to a recipient. ...

Reminder for a received email for follow up
I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This reminder would basically call my attention to the email (even though the email is in a different folder). Is there a way I can easily do this? I'm using Outlook 2003 SP1. Thanks John Off the top of my head, quick and easy, drag and drop a copy into your calendar. -- K. Orland Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts - Marcus Aurelius "John" wrote: > I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This remi...

pop emails
Gurus. I have an exchange server 2000 and a remote client using outlook 2000, he connects to the internet using a public phone number from an ISP, then his outllook looks for our mail.domain.com and our exchange starts to download emails to his computer when the client hits send/receive I think this is how it works. My question is where does my exchange store this email that will be downloaded later to the clients computer?can I control what is to be downloaded? Thanks ...