Attachments to one address and not another?

Outlook 2007 - Is it possible to send an attachment to an email address (ex
-in the 'To' field), but not send the attachment to another address (ex - in
the 'Bcc' field) for the same message?

No.

TimBCC wrote:

> Outlook 2007 - Is it possible to send an attachment to an email address (ex
> -in the 'To' field), but not send the attachment to another address (ex - in
> the 'Bcc' field) for the same message?

0
Bob
4/1/2010 1:49:46 PM
Didn't think so, but thought I'd ask.  Thanks.

"Bob I" wrote:

> No.
>
> TimBCC wrote:
>
> > Outlook 2007 - Is it possible to send an attachment to an email address (ex
> > -in the 'To' field), but not send the attachment to another address (ex - in
> > the 'Bcc' field) for the same message?
>
> .

No problem, you're welcome.

TimBCC wrote:
> Didn't think so, but thought I'd ask.  Thanks.
>
> "Bob I" wrote:
>

>>No.
>>
>>TimBCC wrote:
>>

>>>Outlook 2007 - Is it possible to send an attachment to an email address (ex
>>>-in the 'To' field), but not send the attachment to another address (ex - in
>>>the 'Bcc' field) for the same message?
>>
>>.

0
Bob

Spreadsheet Printing and Displaying on one pc in Blue Ink
One of our users is still having trouble with an Excel spreadsheet. It is printing in blue ink on his pc and black on everyone elses. I modified the spreadsheet cell colors to black instead of automatic and it still prints blue on his. I had him check his palette to make sure black was highlighted as the default color and he said it was. He also told me that he is able to print in black ink using other applications on his PC, so he isn't out of black ink. Any suggestions? Thanks! Ken K. - 2191 -- akkrug After discussing with HP Tech Support, We just selected print to graysca...

copy a from a cell to another with desired format
hi all i need to make this copy.. aWS.Range("L80").Value = aWS.Range("J80").Value but with format with 4 decimals... can anybody help ? tx! paolo Assuming you want numeric: aWS.Range("L80").Value = aWS.Range("J80").Value aWS.Range("L80").NumberFormat = CDbl("#,##0.0000") But Excel will clip all zeros on the right of any digit of value. "pls123" <pls123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D648189E-8645-4555-B37E-1ED62643B1F6@microsoft.com... > hi all i need to make this copy.. &...

Exchange "wish list" address???
Hello! What is the "wish list" email address for Exchange Server? I would like to suggest some improvements to MS> Gregg Hill On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:23:05 -0700, "Gregg Hill" <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote: >Hello! > >What is the "wish list" email address for Exchange Server? I would like to >suggest some improvements to MS> > >Gregg Hill > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;114491 Thank you! I searched all over MS yesterday and could not find it. Gregg Hill "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.o...

How do I reverse order addresses are displayed in the TO block?
When I select addresses from my address book for a new message, the addresses are displayed in the reverse order of selection. How do I change it so addresses are displayed in the order of selection? RCW What order are they shown in after you hit send? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, CAPTN_242 asked: | When I select addresses from my address book for a new message, the | addresses are displayed in the reverse o...

Address book problem
I'm running Exchange 2003 on Server 2003 with Outlook 2000/2002/2003 Clients. I've noticed that some users who are members of three groups (universal security) one of which is Domain Users, do not appear when their group is selected and expanded in the address book. Yet, when I expand the group in AD they appear OK. When trying to resolve this,I switched the users Primary group from their own to the Domain Users group and now they appear in the address book lists. Is this a problem with Exchange or am I missing something here? There normally is no need to ever change the Prim...

Scheduling one task that is dependent on another
I have a task one has an estimated duration of 60 days. I want it to begin task one 90 days prior to task two and task two cannot proceed until task one is complete. Is there any way to reflect this scenario in project? No. What you have there is a circular reference. Task 2 can't start until Task 1 finishes but Task 1 can't start until before task 2 starts which in turn is dependant on Task 1 which in turn...... What is the constraint? If management or customer say task 2 needs to start on a specific date, then task1 Starts 90d before task 2 starts. This is no probl...

Import only a specific column from another excel file
Hi all and thank for this wonderfull site! I succeed to import an entire sheet, using Data->Existing connections and choosing the excel file and a specific sheet, but I'm interested only in a specific column. What should I do? thanks, Shay Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice ASP.NET MaskedTextBox Custom Control http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/39a071cd-9f96-4e81-9346-4e445181d645/aspnet-maskedtextbox-custom-control.aspx In the specific sheet to import, name a range to import. i.e. give the column a name, save, close then go through the data&...

Unable to View Contacts in Address Book
I am having a heck of a time moving off an old machine and setting up Outlook on a new machine. I moved the .pst file from the old to the new machine and it seemed to go OK ... I can see the mail folders and messages as they were on the old machine and I can see the Contacts [although somehow I ended up with three(!) Personal Folders ... each of which point to the files/folders in the .pst folder I moved over]. In any event, my biggest problem now is getting the Contacts that are included in the .pst file to show up when I display the Address Book. When I open the Address Book I see ...

Copy from one workbook to another failing
I have copied this code pretty much entirely from another post but it throws up Run time error 9 subscript out of range'. Can anyone help? Thanks Public Sub ImportData() Dim myFilename As Variant Dim importbook As Workbook Dim mainbook As Workbook MsgBox "Please select the Do Not Trace workbook you wish to import." myFilename = Application.GetOpenFilename("Excel Files (*.xls), *.xls") 'launches prompt to select import file Set mainbook = ActiveWorkbook Set importbook = Workbooks.Open(Filename:=myFilename) 'sets variable to be workbook...

Exchange Rejecting Attachments
Hello, I have Exchange Server 2003 running on a Win 2k server. I just found out that exchange is rejecting messages with attachemnts that are larger than a certain size (seems to be roughly 3MB.) For the past 1.5 years (before then the limit was 3MB) message filtering is set at 10240 kb (10MB) under Global Settings > Message Delivery > Properties> Defaults. So I'm a little confused as to why messages between 3 & 10 MB are being rejected? Is their another setting I'm missing? The files people are sending are mostly PDF's (not blocked extensions) and they can e-ma...

Here one of the best hyperlinks for free Excel-AddIns.
Hello Here one of the best hyperlinks for free Excel-AddIns. One can use many of this AddIns in all languages. The Addins are self-explanatory because they use icon buttons instead of text menus. You can read the homepage in English, German or French . Every AddIn has a screenshot. A lot of fun with it tests http://www.excel-addins.de/ G.Kessler ...

Sender used a recall attachment, can track each opening
I'm not a computer guru, please bear w/me. Here's the story: Email was received in inbox. I did not open it. I forwarded email to several of our household inboxes. Later in the day I opened an email from the same address. It was a recall of the previous email. Not your typical recall (I'd never received one before but thru tons of testing I know what an outlook recall should do). This one is an attachment file on a blank email. When I opened the attachment the recall window popped up. I hit the 'x'. It did recall the original unopened email. However, I still hol...

Attachment appears once then disappears in preview pane
Hi, Our e-mail server adds a warning message to messages whose high-risk attachments are removed. This works very well except in one particular instance: An Outlook client reading such a message that was sent from another Outlook client configured to send in HTML format. All other clients and configurations work fine. In the problem instance, the message will show up in the preview pane with the paper clip icon. When the message is clicked, the warning message is displayed in the preview pane. However, once the user leaves that message, it never shows the paperclip or attachment again. The...

One fund's price won't update
I have about 20 funds that update daily with price changes. However, I have one fund that I had money in (PGSGX) and then sold off completely and just recently reinvested money in it. Now when I run the daily update for prices, that particular fund won't update - I have to enter the price manually each day. Any idea why that would be or how to fix it? Thanks, Mark Are you sure the box next to this fund's name is checked in the "funds to update" list? "ATHiker95" <mholmes@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138207778.489858.231930@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups....

can not send .PDF attachments
I have a user using Outlook express 6 on XP. He is able to send all other attachments but .pdf internally but is able to send them externally. Does anybody have a thought? everybody else have no problem. Thanks ...

Spam not addressed to recipient
Hello all... I have several users, all on Exchange 2003, using Outlook 2003 that keep getting spam in their Inbox, that is not addressed to them. For example, Donald.Duck@xyz.com gets mail addressed to Porky.Pig@xyz.com. The person that it is addressed to is never an employee, with a mailbox. I assume that the addresses are somehow spoofed on, but don't understand how this is routing through Exchange. Is there a way to see if the person that recieved it, is who it was actually sent to? Can someone point me to a web site, or article that explains this? Thank you. Ed The senders a...

changing the "from" address
hi i have 2 different mail accounts. Orange and freeserve. when sending mail from my default a/c ( which is the orange a/c), especially large files or pics to an aol address, after a few emails have been exchanged the aol server returns my mail. first, can anyone tell me why aol does this? plus is there anyway i can change the from address without changing the default settings? outlook express gives a drop down menu option when you reply to or create a new message. that was how i could overcome the problem before but i have recently installed outlook. its causing more trouble than its worth ...

Another UpdateAllViews doesnt work problem. #2
Hi, fairly simple, I cant get this UpdateAllViews to work, the OnUpdate function never gets called. heres the code im using: void CChild1::OnBnClickedButton1() { CMDITestingDoc* pDoc = (CMDITestingDoc*)this->GetDocument(); if (pDoc->CMyData.GetData() == 1) pDoc->CMyData.SetData(0); else pDoc->CMyData.SetData(1); ASSERT_VALID(pDoc); pDoc->UpdateAllViews(NULL); } void CChild2::OnUpdate(CView* pSender,LPARAM lHint,CObject* pHint) { CMDITestingDoc* pDoc = (CMDITestingDoc*)this->GetDocument(); CWnd* pEdit = this->GetDlgItem(IDC_EDIT1); char buffer[10]; int value =...

transferring data from HQ to another
A company using 2 HQ, one for merchandizing purpose and the other for ticketing. Now the company has decided that they will use 1 HQ for both purposes ( ticketing and merchandizing ). How can i put the data in one database ??-- -- Ali ...

VBA Copy Range of cells with a condition to another worksheet
Hello, I'm a beginner to Excel VBA so any suggestions would be very help. Here's the scope. I have a worksheet that consists of 3 columns of data. 1 column has a formula (with a value) and the other 2 columns have values only. In the rows, not all cells have data so I wish to omit those rows from the copy process. I would like to copy the values from worksheet1 to worksheet 2 where all 3 rows have values omitting the rows that have null values. Example: Dept Account Amount ===================== 0000 10001 500 0000 30002 ...

E-mail attachment
When printing my 'sent' mail, how do I make it so the filename of my attachemnt is shown? That completely depends on your version of Outlook. For an overview of options see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/83 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "tigermom" <tigermom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41DD56F2-E677-43DD-B186-A13CB21EB832@...

Duplicate Messages from one user
Anyone know of any common issues with why when one user sends mail that the recipients would get two of the same mails? The mails have different message thread ID's and this happens randomly. I've checked the Exchange settings to see if certain mail for certain people is set to forward and things look fine. Just not sure of why this one user's mail would be hitting people's inbox multiple times. Thanks, Dan What e-mail client, and which protocol (MAPI, SMTP) are they using to send? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!&qu...

Addresslist from another domain
Hi, I have two windows 2003 Active Directory domains DomainA.local and DomainB.local. Both domains contain only one domain controller with Exchange 2003 SP2 installed. I would like to have address lists from both domains to be availabe for Outlook 2003 users in both domains. Could someone please point me into the right direction how to set this up? I've tried setting up a Trust between both domains, installing a Active Directory Connector, and some other options I found on Google, but I'm missing the overall technique. Who can help me out? TIA, Wouter http://pointbridge.com/down...

Excel hyperlink to another Excel file
I created a hyperlink in A Excel file to B Excel file. It referenced a bookmark in B. It worked when I tried it before I closed it and it worked. When I opened A again and clicked the hyperlink, it said "The address of the site is not valid...Check the address and try again." My guess would be that you need to open B Excel file, too Carole O "Frustrated Engineer" wrote: > I created a hyperlink in A Excel file to B Excel file. It referenced a > bookmark in B. It worked when I tried it before I closed it and it worked. > When I opened A again and cli...

Reference to another worksheet cell in a sumproduct formula
I want to do a what if analysis for the caculation below. Is there a way to use a cell reference to another worksheets in the same workbook for the variables in the formula below ( ie. 0,500000,1000000, etc and ..0.01;-0.001;-0.0002 etc.) =SUMPRODUCT(--(C5>{0;500000;1000000;2500000;10000000}),C5-{0;500000;1000000;2500000;10000000},{0.01;-0.001;-0.0002;-0.005;-0.001})/365 Thus the formula would read something like this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(C5>{0;worksheet1 $c$1;worksheet1 $c$2;worksheet1 $c$3;worksheet1 $c$4}),C5-{worksheet1 $c$1;worksheet1 $c$2;worksheet1 $c$3;worksheet1 ...