Attaching items to e mails - very odd error message

I have a user trying to attach items from SharePoint libraries to e mails in
Outlook (2007). When she selects an item and tries to attach it she gets this
message "The operation is not supported until the entire message is
downloaded.  Download the message and try again" which makes no sense in the
context. She is using an XP machine but I cannot duplicate this error on
either XP or Vista machines on the same network. No one else is having the
same problem. Anybody know a possible cause (and a solution)?

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Attachment
Hi gurus I have the following problem, when I try to attach a zip file bigger than 250Kb the action does nothing is like after picking the file to attach nothing happens but when I get file of 113,200KB , there is no problem, the attached zip file is there with no problem can someone help with this strange problem thanks a bunch Any One gurus OL2007 "naguaramipana" wrote: > Hi gurus > > I have the following problem, when I try to attach a zip file bigger than > 250Kb the action does nothing is like after picking the file to attach > not...

create e-mail enabled contact by script
hy all im looking for a script or a tool that creates E-MAIL ENABLED contacts. a lot of scripts i found on the internet was able to create contacts, but they didn´t were e-mail enabled. I tried to modify some scripts that creates e-mail enabled user accounts, but it doesn´t work for contacts, because user accounts get their e-mail functionality by creating a mailbox object. This can´t be used for contacts because contacts don´t have a mailbox object. Does someone has an idea? greetings jc "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >im lookin...

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Mail lMerge

Message comes as an attachment

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

DNS Error on Exchange

error on upgrade: ID 4386

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

error 0x800cc0f

Send/Recieve error #3
I had few viruses in my computer that I cleaned up. Ever since, I face send/recieve error in my pop3 email account. I think I deleted a driver or somthing. Any idea? ...

Can't view messages with Autopreview
My current view is set to preview all items, however, my mail is not displayed in autopreview ...

Recording Macro Error Message
While recording the macro, I access the cell I need the formula in and write the formula. After writing the formula and hitting ENTER, I receive a microsoft GUI with "Unable To Record", and ackknowledge the GUI by hitting OK. The forluma is written to the cell - all even has the desired result/calculation. When I access the code, the navigation within the worksheet is listed in the code, but the furmula is not listed. I tried exiting the file and trying a second time, yet the same results. How do I "reset" the macro recorder to again begin to record all as...