Appointments and Time Zones

When i enter a new appointment into the the Outlook calendar, is it possible
to specify the time zone for the appointment?

"CD" <CD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When i enter a new appointment into the the Outlook calendar, is it possible
> to specify the time zone for the appointment?

With Outlook 2007 and later, yes.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

How can I customize a report to give me account balances over time?
I am trying to create the following report and cannot figure out out to customize one of the reports available to give me what I need. Does anyone have an idea how I can do this? I want a report that lists all my accounts in the left column and months across the top header row. Then I want the account balance for that month in each row I've created an example of the report I want below (if it posts ok). For example: January February March Credit Card 1 1000 800 600 Credit Card 2 1500 1500 1400 Credit Card 3 3000 ...

Adding a group of contacts as attendees to an appointment
Hi Is there a shortcut way to allow a group of contacts to be added as attendees to an appointment. The users of this CRM are frequently inviting the same group of contacts to an appointment and they would like an easy way of selecting the contacts without having to go through each contact one-by-one each time. Any possible solutions? TJ ...

Appointments disappearing from Outlook Calendar, appointment linked to Leads
Here is the issue: An appointment is created in Outlook, it is then linked to a lead record using set regarding. The appointment remains on the user who created it Outlook calendar until the user invites another employee to the appointment. At this time, when the other employee accepts the appointment request, the appointment disappears from the original user's Outlook Calendar. Any thoughts? Thanks. ...

too long execution time and access violation error
Hello, Here is my problem. I first wrote a program for simplicity as a console application for image processing tasks. The program runs fine and gives correct result(a processed image) with an execution time of 30 microseconds. It has to run as MFC application. So i added few controls and a function to MFC and just copied my conole app code inside that new function. What happens now is that the same code that took 30 microsecond in console is now taking 55 seconds in MFC although in the end the correctly processed image is displayed. But then when i exit the application it raises access vio...

why doesn't sum add time
I have a starting time in cell A1 of 5:15, and in B1 I place :46, and I put sum of A1+B1 in column A3. I don't get 6:01, but instead I get #VALUE! What am I doing wrong? Hi have you entered your times really as time values?. What do the formulas =ISNUMBER(A1) and =ISNUMBER(B1) rreturn? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jvoortman" <jvoortman@canada.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:460f01c4906a$30243970$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a starting time in cell A1 of 5:15, and in B1 I > place :46, and I put sum of A1+B1 in column A3. I don't > get 6:01, b...

Average time...
I've got the cells formatted with "Custom" and m:ss. I'm using the formula: =AVERAGE(F10:F15) and it gives #DIV/0 Is there any way to keep the times in minutes:seconds format and still get the average? F10:F15 probably does not house true time values. You can check whethe this is so with... =ISNUMBER(F10) Kevin Wrote: > I've got the cells formatted with "Custom" and m:ss. > I'm using the formula: > =AVERAGE(F10:F15) > and it gives #DIV/0 > > Is there any way to keep the times in minutes:seconds format and still > get the average -...

Creating a time line
I am interested in creating a timeline of events. Is there a way to do this using Office 2000 software? look at micrrosoft project instead "melanie" <couchm02@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:003201c3d542$d97d4810$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am interested in creating a timeline of events. Is there > a way to do this using Office 2000 software? ...

Approved Time Reporting
We have created the Project OLAP cube database and built the cubes in Office Project Server 2007. We do not use timesheets in our Office Project Server 2007 implementation. We enter and approve time on a project through the MyTask feature in EPM. We would like to create a report that shows the following: • Resource Name • Project Name • Task Name • Date Time Entered • Amount of Time Entered • Total Time Entered for Task Is it possible to create this report using Cubes without having timesheets enabled? If so, what Cube and what attributes can be used to report on the...

Several files opening at the same time
I have a shortcut on my Quick Launch bar to a file called Index.xls wherein other hyperlinks take me to a zillion other places as a means of organisation of my computer data. For a couple of months I've been finding that whenever I click Index.xls another file called PERSONAL.XLS opens as well (or in fact momentarily before). I don't know why this is happening. As far as I know I did not change anything that might cause this phenomenon. I located PERSONAL.XLS and changed the filename to PERSONAL.XL1 to see if that might prevent it from opening, but now I have PERSONAL.XL1, PERSONA...

Calculating Time 05-21-10
Hi I'm setting up a timesheet but when I enter the format to + or - if the 'time' is negative the figures are not showing - is there a way around this? Thanks guys Only by turning on the 1904 date system, which I wouldn't suggest :) -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Fie M-C" <FieMC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8071D879-166B-4F82-B949-76066EBA17EE@microsoft.com... > Hi > I'm setting up a timesheet but when I enter the format to + or - if the > 'time' is negative the figures are not showi...

Remove time sheets that were not submitted
How do you remove time sheets that were not submitted ...

How do I change the default reminder time on custom follow up dat.
I want to change the default reminder time when I select "Custom" as my follow up flag. Right now it defaults to 4pm. I know where the reminder time setting is in Tools/Options, but that's not changing the reminder time for Custom follow up flags. Change the Quick Click Flag to anything except Today and it will default to the start of your work day. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2010/20100405.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tip...

office 2008-database error every time when starting an application

My Access database gets bigger each time I open it
Each time I use my Access 2007 application it increases in size whether or not I add data. I have to use "Compact and Repair" each time to keep its size down. This happened with the previous Access 2003 version and also with the Runtime version I've just created. How do I stop this happening? You don't stop it. Every time that the database opens after a compact, it recompiles the code and queries as they are used. This causes increases in the database size, as does adding data. Unless you are storing large binary objects, or doing design work, the size should not inc...

Automatically copy data based on date and time
I have a list of data that measures deviation from a starting value throughout the day on 15 minute intervals. I need to separate the data in that daily range and copy into another sheet. The data looks like this: 7/26/2006 4:15 3 7/26/2006 4:30 -4 7/26/2006 5:00 4 7/26/2006 7:45 6 7/26/2006 12:00 17 7/26/2006 15:15 29 7/26/2006 19:15 53 7/26/2006 19:45 59 7/26/2006 22:30 56 7/26/2006 23:00 44 7/26/2006 23:30 52 7/26/2006 23:45 44 7/27/2006 3:00 50 7/27/2006 3:45 56 7/27/2006 4:00 -5 7/27/2006 4:45 -11 7/27/2006 5:15 -11 7/27/2006 6:00 5 I need to pull data from each day starting at 4:00...

Can't get update to install have tried about a dozen times
I cant get Security Update for Windows Vista (KB971468) to install Which Vista version you have got? Is it 32 bit or 64 bit? For 32 bit the download link is here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=16494dac-553a-4de9-b751-0d6b51cb43f0&displaylang=en For 64 bit the download link is here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=cec582b3-e37f-448e-a5c3-6abdcee9e57c&displaylang=en hth "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC5043CE-0360-4F77-881C-7104131AB0AE@microsoft.com... > > ...

Mail merge times; How not to show seconds please?
I have a spreadsheet being used for mail-merge to Word letters, which includes times for appointments. In the s'sheet the formatting is for hh:mm but on merging the seconds alsos show and this is not required. I'd like to know the easiest way of merging to show only the hour & minutes. I'd rather not have to manually enter another column of "text" formatted times if there is another way that nayone can help me with please? Thanks a lot. This should be done within Word. In the mail merge document, use a time switch for your field. See Word Help "Field codes: ...

Manage Appointments
Hi We have a repeating appointment in our calendars set up by a user and this user has left us. Their account and mailbox has been deleted. Is there anyway another user can take over this calendar item to change it? It's a weekly meeting with the manager set up by his pa. Thanks You'll need to create a new appt. On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:55:35 +1300, "RajiA" <rajia@envbopdotgovtdot.nz> wrote: >Hi > >We have a repeating appointment in our calendars set up by a user and this >user has left us. Their account and mailbox has been deleted. Is there >...

Run time error after performing Z report
I have a user that has reported the following error message after performing a Z report on 3 tills: "Runtime ERror 2147217873 (80040E2F) Violation of primary constraint cannot duplicate key in object item" Now, I *think* she is doing something after running the Z report, though I don't know what. She has said something vague about sending files to the others (?) but I really don't know what she has done. As far as I know the tills weren't offline or anything like that, but I guess it can't be ruled out. Has anyone come across this error before or have a cl...

> LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!
> LIMITED TIME OFFER!!! ************************* PLEASE FIRST COPY THIS OFFER THAN READ. ************************* Hi People, If You like to have an Marketing-PLAN, which brings you money constantly, so i have the right choice for you. Money making combinated with more ENJOY and growing luxurios life, so you only need to get part at my mail-list. With ONLY 1 US-Dollar, 1 Euro or 1 BP (British Pound). How to do??? FAST PAY PER PAYPAL at www.paypal.com bestwaybook@yahoo.de Use:"SERVICE", mail-use:KING-LIST-ENG After paying You immediatly get this incredible Marketing-Pl...

entering time data
is there a way to enter minute second data e.g., 30:43 without having to enter the hour (none of the data points are over 59 minutes duration) ---- i'm using the format [h]:mm:ss (since i want to add the values and the total will exceed several hours) --- it seems to require an entry of the form 0:30:43 in order for the cell to contain the correct value ---- is there a way to avoid entering the colons altogether thanx nick carriero It looks like you could use this code if you alter it: http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/mask-time-input.htm ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.Offic...

I want to add the Times
I want to add the Times in many cells ? How to do that an hour is 1/24 of a day. So..... -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Jambar" <vijayadasa@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1128199944.853309.195910@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > I want to add the Times in many cells ? How to do that > Jambar wrote: > I want to add the Times in many cells ? How to do that > Look up the date/time format for cells in Excel help. You can also use the NOW function if you want the current time. Bill ...

How to get system Date/Time?
Dear : How can I getn current system Date/Time , Like 4/10/2004 03:50PM Regards take a look at the CTime class "Raed Sawalha" <raed_sawalha@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23AVQzChqEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Dear : > How can I getn current system Date/Time , > Like 4/10/2004 03:50PM > > Regards > > The following code will help , It will Just give you time in GMT. CTime currTime(CTime::GetCurrentTime()); // where CTime is MFC class CString szCurrentTime= currTime.Format("%A %d %B %Y %H:%M:%S GMT"); "Raed Sawalha"...

Extracting times
I have a spreadsheet which has time ranges entered in the format "13:00 - 17:00" in a single cell. I wish to have these times automatically transferred to separate cells in another worksheet, eg "13:00" and "17:00" Use Data->Text to Columns ... delimited by - to split into two columns.... Then either paste or link to the other worksheet. ------------------------------------- Pl. click ''''Yes'''' if this was helpful... "Malters" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet which has time ranges entered in the format "...

Date time problem
hi all, I have a date and one cell and a time in 24 other cells at 1 hour increments. how do i combine the date cell with the time cells example in a1 =9/26/05 in b1 = 08:00 results in c1 would = 9/26/05 8:00 AM Thanks FJS =A1+B1 -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "FSt1" <FSt1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A1E48A8-14B8-46EB-93F2-F342AE41DC65@microsoft.com... > hi all, > I have a date and one cell and a time in 24 other cells at 1 hour > increments. > how do i combine the date cell with the time cells > example > in a...