allow us to colorize folder names in Outlook for ease of finding

In business with so many folders in email to sort out all communications,
Please allow us to colorize the names of sub-folders in the Outlook INBOX.
That would make it so much easier for us to find specific folders of we could
be allowed to color by layer

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4d9b1a35-289c-4f68-ba06-bf1e5d9d0088&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

"Sue Penick" <Sue Penick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> In business with so many folders in email to sort out all communications,
> Please allow us to colorize the names of sub-folders in the Outlook INBOX.
> That would make it so much easier for us to find specific folders of we
> could
> be allowed to color by layer

If it does happen, it will be in a version of Outlook following Outlook 2010.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian