2007 outlook on 2 computers, same server doesn't capture all email

both computers have Outlook 2007 and are looking at the same server. One
computer (Acer netbook) captures ALL my emails, while my office computer
(Dell) has been missing about 20% for the past 2 weeks. The Dell has all my
"files" and the Acer just has no files but all emails are in the inbox.
Neither have any "rules". I work about 200+  emails per day for my business.
Any ideas?
--
Phil

Which mail account type are you using?
If POP3, make sure you have your account settings configured to leave a copy
on the server.
See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/160

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Phil" <Phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> both computers have Outlook 2007 and are looking at the same server. One
> computer (Acer netbook) captures ALL my emails, while my office computer
> (Dell) has been missing about 20% for the past 2 weeks. The Dell has all
> my
> "files" and the Acer just has no files but all emails are in the inbox.
> Neither have any "rules". I work about 200+  emails per day for my
> business.
> Any ideas?
> --
> Phil

0
Roady

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

More Columns #2

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Send message to all users on Exchange Server
Is there a way to send a message to all users on a Exchange server or to automatically populate a DL with users on a particular Exchange server? We have been manually maintaining a DL for this purpose but it has fallen out of sync. -Gene You can use a Query-Based Distribution List - depending on the AD/Exchange version you're on. For all users with mailboxes: (&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=*)(homeMDB=*)) For all users with email address - mailbox-enabled and mail-enabled: (&(objectClass=user)(mailNickname=*)(mail=*)) For mailbox-enabled users with mailboxes on a particul...

Linking files 2 ways

invalid email address

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook