0X8007000E Out of memory ...

When I try to use OuLook 2007 I get the following message: Send/Receive
Error: Out of memory or system resourcres. How can I resolve this error?

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:17:02 -0700, Jose F. Lugo Velez <Jose F. Lugo
Velez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I try to use OuLook 2007 I get the following message: Send/Receive
>Error: Out of memory or system resourcres. How can I resolve this error?

How much memory does your system have? How much free?

Generally you can see this by hitting Control-Alt-Delete and looking
under the Performance tab.
Evan
6/4/2010 11:02:15 PM
"Evan Platt" <evan@theobvious.espphotography.com> wrote in message

> Generally you can see this by hitting Control-Alt-Delete and looking
> under the Performance tab.

You must select "Task Manager" after pressing Alt+Ctrl+Delete before you'll
have a Processes tab.  A better keypress, in my opinion, is Ctrl+Shift+Esc,
which will bring Task Manager up directly.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
6/7/2010 12:47:11 PM
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:47:11 -0400, "Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]"
<tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote:

>You must select "Task Manager" after pressing Alt+Ctrl+Delete before you'll
>have a Processes tab.  A better keypress, in my opinion, is Ctrl+Shift+Esc,
>which will bring Task Manager up directly.

Umm.. Maybe we're talking about different OS/s? In XP at least, C-A-D
directly brings up the Task Manager. Don't know about Windows 7  or
Vista.
Evan
6/7/2010 2:57:39 PM

> Umm.. Maybe we're talking about different OS/s? In XP at least, C-A-D
> directly brings up the Task Manager. Don't know about Windows 7  or
> Vista.

Depends on some configuration settings.  On all of the Xp systems I use, when
one presses Alt+Ctrl+Delete, once sees a "Windows Security" box with two rows
of three buttons, the one in the middle of the lower row being the Task
Manager button.  The buttons are "Lock Computer", "Log Off", "Shut Down",
"Change Password", "Task Manager", and "Cancel".  Ctrl+Shift+Esc is
configuration-independent.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

About protected memory
Hello! Assume I get protected memory in method Foo is it then 100% sure that the problem is located in this method or is it possible that the problem can be in other methods but the symtom of the problem can be seen in Foo. //Tony Tony Johansson wrote: > Hello! > > Assume I get protected memory in method Foo is it then 100% sure that > the problem is located in this method > or is it possible that the problem can be in other methods but the > symtom of the problem can be seen in Foo. The latter. (assuming you are talking about "protected memory errors" as...

Memory Problem
Hi While using new and delete operator for eg) for(i=0;i<condition;i++) { nFileSize=GetFileSize; if(nFileSize>=10000) { DWORD size=10000; DWORD dRemaining=nFileSize%size; HANDLE hFile; hFile=::CreateFile (filename,GENERIC_WRITE,FILE_SHARE_WRITE,NULL,CREATE_ALWAYS ,FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL|FILE_FLAG_WRITE_THROUGH,NULL); for(int i=size;i<=nFileSize;i+=10000) { ...

Excel 2007
Hello, One of our employees has been getting a message that I have never seen before, and after doing a Google search I have come up with no results whatsoever. The error message is: The system you are saving to does not have enough memory to remove personal information from file properties. All personal information may not be removed The computer has 2 GB of RAM and Windows controlled page file, running Windows XP. It does it when saving a particular file and as far as he says, no other files. I also noticed a few minutes ago that he was moving some cells around in a single file, the ce...

CAsyncSocket ends with memory leak
vc++ 6.0; Command line application using MFC; After the end of the program the following error messages is displayed: Detected memory leaks! Dumping objects -> sockcore.cpp(88) : {1002} client block at 0x003E2850, subtype 0, 28 bytes long. a CPtrList object at $003E2850, 28 bytes long sockcore.cpp(86) : {1001} client block at 0x003E27F8, subtype 0, 28 bytes long. a CMapPtrToPtr object at $003E27F8, 28 bytes long sockcore.cpp(84) : {1000} client block at 0x003E4CB8, subtype 0, 28 bytes long. a CMapPtrToPtr object at $003E4CB8, 28 bytes long Object dump complete. I used the following pro...

write Macro or DLL to copy data from worksheet to memory
Hi, I would like to write some functions in Macro or DLL so that I can copy some data from Excel sheet into memory so that I can call back from other Excel sheets or macros. It works as a global variable array, something like that. Thanks If you must use global variables... Option Explicit Dim myArr As Variant Sub loadMyArr() myArr = Range(Range("A1"), Range("A1").End(xlDown)) End Sub The above code puts the contents of the current region of A1 in the active sheet into the variable myArr. myArr will be a 2-D array that you can loop through with code such a...

ISA 2004 server firewall service not starting after memory upgrade
HI, I have upgraed my ISA server 2004 with sp2 (installed in a PC) memory from 512mb to 1Gb . After that the ISA firewall service is not starting. If I remove the extra memory it works fine.Please let me know anybody having any clue!!!! thanks BM On 30 Sep 2006 06:32:07 -0700, bestinmathew@gmail.com wrote: > >HI, > >I have upgraed my ISA server 2004 with sp2 (installed in a PC) memory >from 512mb to 1Gb . After that the ISA firewall service is not >starting. If I remove the extra memory it works fine.Please let me know >anybody having any clue!!!! >thanks >BM ...

Memory Optimization
I have an Exchange 2003 Enterprise on Windows 2003 Enterprise system with 1 GB of Ram, in use for our mail gateway and OWA access. At any time there are 700 SMTP queues, mostly sending undevliverable junk email messages. Usually, after two weeks of use, the server runs out of memory, logs error message 51228 in the Event log, and will not deliver email until I restart the IIS admin service. At the time of the crash, the inetinfo service will be usually using around 2 GB of virtual memory. After reading this KB http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=810371 Since I don't have...

Newbie: out of memory issues
Hi, Please forgive the "newbie" question but: My MFC program is coming a long ok, but when I ran it lately I'm getting "out of memory" issues on one of the procedures. My background is more vb.net. What kinds of things do I need to learn/be more aware/to look out for in order to stay on top of these kinds of issues? What topics in C++ do I need to review to understand what is going on? Thanks, Tony C. <trx32@mchsi.com> wrote in message news:ncmpa455lbp8rq3pn9hj4is7sdi6n43mq8@4ax.com... > > > Hi, > > Please forgive the "n...

ClistCtrl memory problems
hi. In my project i got 6 lists, where one of them is main list. When im clicking on item in main list, the rest of lists should be filled. Everything works fine, but each fill increases memory by 20-24 kB (checked in task manager). Why ? the filling of one list looks like that : event: OnNMClickList1(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) on main list {...... mListSpecialConditions.DeleteAllItems(); char * warunki; warunki = zapis_dzienny.obrob_zapis_warunkow(tablica_ws,licznik_warunkow); for ( iq = 0; iq < licznik_warunkow; iq++ ) { _itoa_s( (iq+1), _buf, 30, 10); lp = _buf; Index_warunkow...

Word out of Memory error
I am getting an unexpected error telling me that "word has insufficient memory. Do you want to save test as rescued document?" Normally, this would be a virus issue, but I have scanned the pc with panda, sysclean, housecall and avg. Normally, it happens when I attempt to include an attachment onto an email, using word as the editor. The attachemnt is located upon a network share. It does not happen if I browse the share using explorer, then drag the attachemnt onto the document. The instant that I click on the other server, it bombs out. Anyone ever heard of this? ...

Using Memory viarable
I have following: Dim mYYYY as String, mSem as String mYYYY="2007" mSem="3" How to fix following line to use mYYYY and mSem? I am confused with single/double quote. dbs.Execute "DELETE * FROM " & _ "Transcript WHERE yyyy = '2007' and sem = '3';" "Song Su" <csitnnn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ucWWrQLXIHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have following: > > Dim mYYYY as String, mSem as String > mYYYY="2007" > mSem="3" > > How to fix following l...

pictures no longer on Memory Card
Maybe you should just view the pictures and then copy and paste instead of moving them so that you can have two copies of the pictures. ...

store.exe memory usage
Hello all I am having some strange things happening on my exchange server and when looking at a few things in the task manager I noticed that the memory usage for the store.exe process is at about 600meg. I restarted the server and it's now at about 200meg. Does that look right? I am not an exchange guru so any help would be great. Also, can you point me to any sites that deal with exchange management. Thanks I only have about 300 mailboxes "Paul" <pauled@NOSPAM.iu08.org> wrote in message news:evMq%235tdHHA.4784@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello all > >...

Out of Memory
I am using Excel 2000. Operating system is MS 2000. Ram = 512. I am running a large Excel file 65,536 rows by 24 columns. The columns may expand somewhat; say 5 extra rows as the Macro runs. The Excel file links to another Excel file to do some vlookups. Some formatting is going on as well as Paste Special Value. I get an out of error message and Excel stops. If I only have 50,000 rows it works fine. I have increased the virtual memory to the maximum, same thing. Any suggestions???? Hi, There are only 65536 rows in a worksheet. You cannot use all the rows. Split your sheet into sevra...

Patch for CSocket memory leakage on winXP Professional
Hi All, Is there a way i can get patch for the CSocket memory leakage issue on Windows XP professional. from microsoft. I tried the solution provided in this link http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370761, but is there a way i can do this without re-compiling our applications. Thanks, ...

Outlook using all memory
Hello, is there anyone who can help me with a problem i Outlook 2000, when I start the program it uses all memory on the PC until it has used all available memory. If I watch the taks manager it doesn't seem that Outlook are using much memory maybe in the area of 40-100 MB, but the commit/charge "meter" shows that when I start Outlook that the memory usage increases about 10 times the number that are shown for outlook, when I cloes outlook the memory usage returns to normal. Tried to upgrade to Outlook XP, same thing happens. Any suggestions ? Tia Odd I've had odd...

lack of memory
Where do I go to fix the lack of memory. Can you explain it better? If you are getting that error in WinMail, its likely due to a corrupt database. Try repairing it (www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/) and also check point 3 here: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3 steve "LIP" <LIP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE6B91C4-7ADD-4CBF-92FB-0FF9E3AC2AB9@microsoft.com... > Where do I go to fix the lack of memory. Can you explain it better? Perhaps some of the current drugs on the market or some brain exercises would help. -- -- "LIP" &l...

sqlservr.exe process and memory usage #2
sqlservr.exe keeps going up and up all the time on our exchange 2003 box. can I just start and restart the process? How big should it get? What's it used for? I see 4 instances of it. also, Backup exec is on this machine. Thanks for any info on this. I'm trying to figure out what's eating memory up. Thanks. "Bryce" <fukuzz@hotmail.com> wrote: >sqlservr.exe keeps going up and up all the time on our exchange 2003 box. >can I just start and restart the process? You can kill it if you like. It's not used by Exchange. >How big should it get? ...

Out of Memory #3
As a spreadsheet grows, I'm beginning to have occasional "Out of Memory" problems while doing "Paste" operations. Grumble, grumble.... Digging into the problem a bit, I find the INFO statement tells me that I have roughly 50MB available to Excel and that most of it is used up. My question is simply whether there's anything that I can do to increase that 50MB gross amount before I tinker with how Excel is actually using it in the spreadsheet? 1) Would it make any difference if I changed from Excel97 to the current version? Or does the same 50MB limit exist ...

amount of memory preserved by Office Clipboard
how much system memory Word preserves for Office Clipboard? I'm asking because I have the following problem: When I try to add some items to Office Clipboard, after the 4th-5th item I get the message "Item not colected. Delete items to increase available space". However, when I copy an item outside the Word (eg Photoshop) the item is added in Office Clipboard without that message. (RAM 2GB OS win7.7100 RC 32-bit Office 2007 Pro) -- geotso ---- ---- --- -- -- - - Please, remove hyphens to contact me ---- ---- --- -- -- - - ...

3GB MEMORY SWITCH
I have added the /fastdetect /3GB /USERVA=3030 but still get the following error in event viewer Error 966 The memory settings for this server are not optimal fro Exchange.. Any Idea What version of Exchange? What version of Windows, Standard or Enterprise? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E22DADB7-9BF7-4936-A8DD-70E7EE80CABE@microsoft.com... >I have added the /fastdetect /3GB /USERVA=3030 but still get the >following error in event viewer: ...

Memory Problem
When I select a URL link to a large written article I get- "There is insufficient memory or disk space. Close extra windows and save your work." My disk has over 20GB free and I have almost 400mb of RAM. The only application I have running is Outlook. What is my problem? myrt webb <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I select a URL link to a large written article I get- > > "There is insufficient memory or disk space. Close extra > windows and save your work." Doesn't sound like an Outlook issue. Ask in a Windows newsgroup. ...

LSASS Memory Leak in 2003 with Service Pack 1 and 2 installed
There is a similar post to this back in 2007, but it never got answered. Every few days, right around 5:30 after everyone has logged out, all of a sudden there is a spike in the non alloc memory usage and all services start to drop out like dns, login ability, etc. At times it can clear itself up after about 45 minutes, other times it requires a reboot for the server. I started running System Monitor last night and right before it cut out too, it appears that it was lsass that started to drastically climb. I have seen several entries about lsass memory leaks but they all are...

Problem with memory
Hi Experts Sometimes, I face a major problem related with memory.If my program consume memory, then i get problem. suppose, I have MFC application(Dialog Based). I put some push buttons, text boxes and write some static text on dialog box. suppose initially program make linked list of all directories and files. After making linked list, user can give input in any text box or press any push button. During the time when program make linked list, if i minimize this program or i switch to other program currently running on desktop. Then i again switch to my program, now i don't see text writ...

SBS2008 memory requirements
All this time with SBS2003, weve had 4gigs of memory and did everything inside of that, like it or not. 1 user or 75 users, ISA, SQL, or what ever - still 4 gigs. Now I am getting ready to migrate some users to SBS 2008 and can go to what 4 terabyes of memory? What would that be for, a replacement of a old Cray computer!!! Anyway, Obviously I could still use 4 gigs on the new box, or inthe case of SQL, a new box with 4 gigs on it too. BUT! I always wonder, should I go with mayby 6gigs, or 12 gigs? It does add not a small cost to the customer. Those of you that have do...