0X8007000E Out of memory ...

When I try to use OuLook 2007 I get the following message: Send/Receive
Error: Out of memory or system resourcres. How can I resolve this error?

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:17:02 -0700, Jose F. Lugo Velez <Jose F. Lugo
Velez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I try to use OuLook 2007 I get the following message: Send/Receive
>Error: Out of memory or system resourcres. How can I resolve this error?

How much memory does your system have? How much free?

Generally you can see this by hitting Control-Alt-Delete and looking
under the Performance tab.
Evan
6/4/2010 11:02:15 PM
"Evan Platt" <evan@theobvious.espphotography.com> wrote in message

> Generally you can see this by hitting Control-Alt-Delete and looking
> under the Performance tab.

You must select "Task Manager" after pressing Alt+Ctrl+Delete before you'll
have a Processes tab.  A better keypress, in my opinion, is Ctrl+Shift+Esc,
which will bring Task Manager up directly.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
6/7/2010 12:47:11 PM
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:47:11 -0400, "Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]"
<tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote:

>You must select "Task Manager" after pressing Alt+Ctrl+Delete before you'll
>have a Processes tab.  A better keypress, in my opinion, is Ctrl+Shift+Esc,
>which will bring Task Manager up directly.

Umm.. Maybe we're talking about different OS/s? In XP at least, C-A-D
directly brings up the Task Manager. Don't know about Windows 7  or
Vista.
Evan
6/7/2010 2:57:39 PM

> Umm.. Maybe we're talking about different OS/s? In XP at least, C-A-D
> directly brings up the Task Manager. Don't know about Windows 7  or
> Vista.

Depends on some configuration settings.  On all of the Xp systems I use, when
one presses Alt+Ctrl+Delete, once sees a "Windows Security" box with two rows
of three buttons, the one in the middle of the lower row being the Task
Manager button.  The buttons are "Lock Computer", "Log Off", "Shut Down",
"Change Password", "Task Manager", and "Cancel".  Ctrl+Shift+Esc is
configuration-independent.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Out of memory printing error
We use outlook 2002 this is a government environment. A couple of users get "Out of memory or resources error" when printing in Outlook. I may be a document that does or does not have a graphic imbedded. The user us trying to print to a HP5SI and a local printer HP deskjet 2000. Help I used to have user's in earlier versions that would experience this type of problem (we skipped 2002 though so this may not be the exact problem.) I have had some success by doing the following.... 1. Locate the user's "OutlPrnt" file 2. Close Outlook 3. Rename the &qu...

Store.exe using over 1GB of memory....
I have a couple of questions: 1. Why does MS want me to pay $245 for clarification on conflicting articles regarding the same issue? 2. We are using MS Exchange 2k3 Enterprise with 4GB on RAM on MS Windows Server 2k3. I have added the /3GB /Userva=3030 switch to the boot.ini file, changed the HeapDecommitmvalue to 0x00040000 and even adjusted the msExchESEParmamCacheSizeMax to 229376 (896MB). My question is what value do I need to enter for the SystemPages registry entry? KB 815372 says 0xffffffff and KB 325044 says a value between 24000 - 31000. Thanks in advance, Ken Ken: F...

Exchange 2000 does not release memory
Our Exchange Server 2000 SP3 Shows strange memory usage behaviour. We have only 1GB of memory I admit, but it reports it uses 1.3GB in the performance tab of task manager wile the memory usage count of all processes does not go above 800MB. If I reboot the server memory usage is back to 600MB for the first 3 days and then creeps up again. Another symptom I notice together with this problem is that in the performance tab is that the CPU usage(green) and kernel times(red) stay both at around 40~60%. Again, after reboot, CPU usage is between 10~15%. for a couple of days Also A full back...

newbie: pretty print of xml to memory string
I am sure this a newbie-type question. But I was looking to see if someone had something that walks an xml tree and creates a nicely tabbed (pretty print) string version of the xml tree (probably starting from a node, like innerxml). But innerxml sometimes (when preservewhitespace is off) return a single very very long line. Is there a quickie XSLT for this? or something else (I seem to remember and output directive) but I want this from C#. Hi Yechezkal, The simplest way to return a nicely tabbed string, I think is to write a recursive loop to format it. I've written a short exampl...

Memory settings for Exchange not optimal
I'm getting this error: The memory settings for this server are not optimal for Exchange. Event ID 9665. I did as much research as I could before posting this here, and what I've done so far are what most people recommend to resolve this problem. Here is my boot.ini: .... multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Windows Server 2003, Standard" /noexecute=optout /fastdetect /3GB /USERVA=3030 I have also modified my registry : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager HeapDeCommitFreeBlockThreshold = REG_DWORD 0x00040000 And rebooted of c...

Memory leaks #2
Hello, Please help on the following: How to release the memory which is allocated as follows: m_pParamSet = new CParamset(); new Cparameter(m_pParamSet, "height", &m_sHeight); Definitions: ------------- class TOOLSI CParamset { friend class CParameter .... } class TOOLS CParameter:public CChained { public: CParamset *Owner; .... CParameter(CParamset *Owner, char *Name, int); .... } Thank you very much. Saya saya wrote: > How to release the memory which is allocated as follows: > > m_pParamSet = new CParamset(); > new Cparameter(m_pParamSet, "height"...

Outllok stays in memory after exit
Hi, I'll appreciate some help. When I exit from Outlook, sometimes it stays resident in memory, and I got to shut it down from the task manager (it doesn't appears in the Applications tab, only in the Processes tab). I'm using Outlook 2000, Win XP Professional SP1, with a 1.8GHZ processor and 256 MB in memory. Thanks in advance. Kind Regards. Some common reasons why Outlook will not shut down completely when you click either the X or Exit: 1. PDA synchronization software with your PDA in the cradle. 2. WinFax Pro (especially 10.02 in Outlook 2003) - contact their support f...

Out of memory error
Our group has developed an excel spreadsheet for our reps in the field. Each time a new contact is made, a new worksheet is created within the spreadsheet. After three worksheets are opened, the reps are receiving an "out of memory error". The laptops have 256 megs of memory, running Windows 2000, so they shouldn't be running out of memory. Is there a way to limit amount of memory used? I can't create multiple spreadsheets, only worksheets within one spreadsheet. There may be as many as 12 worksheets within one spreadsheet. I had this problem as well when my default...

Is MFC reusing memory?
My program creates large CStringArrays, which are automatically destructed when they go out of scope. I've noticed that on the debug build this works fine, but on the release build the memory remains occupied. The following piece of code creates the exact problem: void UseMemAndFree() [ CStringArray stra; stra.SetSize(100000); for (int i = 0; i < 100000; ++i) stra.SetAt( i, _T("bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla") ); ] When the function goes out of scope, the memory the CStringArray is using should be freed. This happens on the debug build, but not on the rel...

virtual memory of an mfc programm
Hello, I have an programm with own MFC classes for control and window manager classes. Now I want to control the memory of my programm: with the task manager, GDI-Objects - I found same leaks in my programm, this is OK now. But the 'virtual memory' size still grows when I make a lot of resizing of the frame. Now I control the 'virtual memory' size of Word (Word 2000). And, after a lot of resizing, popdown / popup, the virtual memory grows also. Is 'virtual memory' of a programm a good indicator of the used memory ? Is there any other ? Thanks a lot. Frank Iversen ...

Running out of paged/virtual memory when starting Outlook
This problem has only started during the past few days-- previously everything was working fine. Symptoms: Outlook won't load further than the first logo screen, or displays the lists of messages, then immediately crashes, or crashes when you try to open a message. Sometimes an error message appears saying that the Windows installer needs to be present. The performance meter shows that paged memory is maxed out as soon as Outlook is launched. I have increased the virtual memory allowance to the maximum, and have also "repaired" Outlook by reinstalling it from the instal...

Saving files to memory stick
Hi, I am wanting to save a lot of individual files from a web based program to my memory stick, once I click on save they are in a Microsoft Word format - I then have to select my memory stick before I can then save. Is there a way of making my memory stick the default save location so I don't have to select it every time? Thanks Never save or write files directly to removable media. You risk ending up with corrupt files. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Jon" <Jon@discussions....

What are all the advantages of Using Memory DC??
hi all.. Can any one plz tell me wat are all the advantages of using memory DC.. That is creatin a DC using CreateCompatibleDC().. Thanks, vj A cache in memory. "Vj" <sivaram.vijay@gmail.com> ???? news:1134366275.396849.29430@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > hi all.. > > Can any one plz tell me wat are all the advantages of using memory > DC.. > That is creatin a DC using CreateCompatibleDC().. > > Thanks, > vj > The primary advantage is that for those cases where you need a memory DC, it is there. The question is ill-formed. For e...

Excel Pivot Table Memory/Cache
When I create a pivot table using the same external data (i.e Access Database), the size of the resulting excel files vary. Same database, same number of records, same number of columns etc. For instance, I create the pivot table and the resulting excel file size is 20 MB. I refresh the pivot table later (a few hours or the next day) and the files size is now 35 MB . The database has not changed since the original pivot table was built. When I create a new pivot using a new workbook, sometimes I get 20 MB and on other occassions it is 35 MB. I deliberately follow the same p...

Flash Memory
How can I get my publisher to save to a flash memory. when I pull up the save as, I can get to the flash memory, when I hit the save key, It says that there is no disk in the disk drive and/or the door is open. HELP!!! Amethyst This will be an issue with the way you have your flash memory installed. If your flash memory shows up as a *NORMAL* hard drive you should have no issues. If you have an elcheapo USB type key and you do not have Windows XP you will experience problems. There are reports even with XP of the elcheapo keys giving problems. I use *quality* LexarMedia CF memory cards...

There isn't enough memory to perform this operation in 2003->2007
Hi. I have an access 2003 application with numerous forms. I am having a problem opening the ADP file in 2007. When I open the ADP I get: 'There isn't enough memory to perform this operation. Close unneeded programs and try the operation again.' I am able to open the ADP file if I hold down the shift key. But if I try to open a form I get the same error. What could be causing this error? ...

vitural memory
how do I increase vitual memory page? Not in Microsoft Word... Depending on which version of Windows you have, you'll find this in a Windows settings dialog. Click Start menu > Help and enter 'virtual memory' -- and be much more careful about the spelling of 'virtual' than you've been here. In any case, it's usually best to let Windows manage virtual memory automatically. If you're seeing an error message that says there isn't enough memory, the problem usually turns out to be something else. Ask in a forum about Windows, not about Word. ...

Out of memory error when printing
Running Windows 98. Upgraded Office 2000 to Office XP. Fully patched OS and Office. Everything works fine except when trying to print from Outlook. Immediately generates a "Out of Memory or Resources ..." Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Bill ...

Event ID 9665
Good-day, I my little test setup of our exchange box, I see in the event log the following notice: --- Event ID: 9665 Source: MSExchangeIS The memory settings for this server are not optimal for exchange. --- The server has 3gb of ram. My boot.ini has the /3GB and /USERVA=3030 added to it as per an MS article I read awhile back about servers 2+ gigs fo ram. Everything runs well enough, but I'm not sure if there is some other setting or value I should be using here. Thanks. tsc What version of Exchange? What version of Windows? IF Exchange 2003, there are other settings that s...

memory leaks strcore.cpp(118) : {1225} normal block at .....blabla
I have the following problem, while compiling the program in MFC i have the following(huge amount!!)of mem leaks, like this one: Detected memory leaks! "Dumping objects -> strcore.cpp(118) : {1225} normal block at 0x01C00118, 12358 bytes long. Data: < 90 ?xm> 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 39 30 00 00 00 3F 78 6D " or ones like this one HttpRequest.cpp(33) : {240} client block at 0x003F7B50, subtype 0, 28 bytes long. a CMapStringToString object at $003F7B50, 28 bytes long The application exits with : has exited with code 0 (0x0). If anyone knows how to detect and alimi...

Memory Optimization Question
I have AD 2003 and Exchange 2003 Enterprise with SP 1 on Windows Server 2003 Standard. I have 2 GB of memory on my exchange server. Since I have 2 GB of memory on my exchange server I read KB815372, KB810371, and KB266096. After reading the KB articles I put the /3GB and /Userva=3030 into my boot.ini file. But I'm still getting the event 9665, Memory Settings are not Optimal. What else could I do? I don't think I need the HeapDeCommitFreeBlockThreshold registry key since my virtual memory block is greater than 200 MB when viewed in system monitor. KB 815372 (which ...

Outlook 2007: Out of memory or system resources
I'm running Outlook 2007 on Vista Ultimate & out of the blue have run into the dreaded "out of memory or system resources" issue. This happened once before & I can't remember how I resolved it. I'm running OL in Safe Mode but it's a royal pain. The affected .pst fille is only 911 MB. Suggestions? Thanks. Just curious if anyone out there has experienced this problem before. "RDU" wrote: > I'm running Outlook 2007 on Vista Ultimate & out of the blue have run into > the dreaded "out of memory or system resources"...

Memory allocation is too slow
Memory allocation in our application is too slow, on average every new malloc or 'new' is costing us about 3 to 4 milliseconds, which is a huge hit to the performance, each 'new' is only allocating a few bytes or 1Kbytes at most in our application. Our application allocates a lot of memory at the begginning, but still it only uses about 3MB memory, GlobalMemoryStatus shows there are still 16MB physical RAM and about 29MB virtual RAM available. So how can allocating a few bytes take 4ms? ms.dwTotalPhys = 0x017ba000 24296KB 23MB ms.dwAvailPhys = 0x010a2000 17032KB ...

Outlook 2000 memory error
Hi, When I deleted an item in Calendar, I got error message that "There is not enough memory available to perform the operation." I am using Outlook 2000. Thanks in advance. Grace ...

memory leak when unload
Hi, I'm getting this when exiting IE with my DLL. "Memory leak at address 0x04472920 (216) due to module unload with statically linked C-runtime library; allocated by global_operator_new." can I do it something about it? thanks alladyn wrote: > Hi, > I'm getting this when exiting IE with my DLL. > "Memory leak at address 0x04472920 (216) due to module unload with > statically linked C-runtime library; allocated by global_operator_new." > > can I do it something about it? > thanks > > Somewhere you have a 'new' without a ...