"You forwarded this message" icon

Is there anyway of removing the icon that shows that a message has been
forwarded?

Thanks for any help on this!

No.  Busted.

"Tractorhead" wrote:

> Is there anyway of removing the icon that shows that a message has been
> forwarded?
>
> Thanks for any help on this!
Sure, reply to it.

Jacob

"Tractorhead" wrote:

> Is there anyway of removing the icon that shows that a message has been
> forwarded?
>
> Thanks for any help on this!
good one

"Jake" wrote:

> Sure, reply to it.
>
> Jacob
>
> "Tractorhead" wrote:
>
> > Is there anyway of removing the icon that shows that a message has been
> > forwarded?
> >
> > Thanks for any help on this!

"You forwarded this message" icon
Is there anyway of removing the icon that shows that a message has been forwarded? Thanks for any help on this! No. Busted. "Tractorhead" wrote: > Is there anyway of removing the icon that shows that a message has been > forwarded? > > Thanks for any help on this! Sure, reply to it. Jacob "Tractorhead" wrote: > Is there anyway of removing the icon that shows that a message has been > forwarded? > > Thanks for any help on this! good one "Jake" wrote: > Sure, reply to it. > > Jacob > ...

Outlook 2003 "You forwarded this message" feild gone
I have no idea how this happened, I have multiple new computers running outlook 2003, one of them does not display the field at the top of the screen showing if they have replied or forwarded a message like normal, I cannot find any options to turn this off and I am kinda lost at this point, has anyone else seen or heard of this issue and have to fix it? Included is a screen shot of what is supposed to be display, I only have 1 machine that no longer shows this option. +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: outlook.jpg ...