'no entry' sign on my junk email and an empty junk email box?

I have recently had my junk email box overlayed with an extra envelope with a
no-entry sign and nothing is coming into my junk email box at all.  Also -
for some reason - all my facebook notifications were going into the junk
email box along with the odd professional email that had gone astray.  Now
the box is just empty every day.  So how do I get rid of the 'no entry' sign
and where are all my eamils?!

That "no entry" sign is the standard folder icon of the Junk E-mail folder.
It is similar in the way that the Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Drafts,
etc... folder have different icons; it doesn't mean anything else.

Which version of Outlook are you using?
Which mail account type are you using?
Is there a green number behind the Junk E-mail folder?
Have you verified your Junk E-mail settings to make sure you have not set it
to directly delete incoming Junk E-mail?
Tools-> Options-> button Junk E-mail...

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Isabel Losada" <Isabel Losada@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have recently had my junk email box overlayed with an extra envelope
> with a
> no-entry sign and nothing is coming into my junk email box at all.  Also -
> for some reason - all my facebook notifications were going into the junk
> email box along with the odd professional email that had gone astray.  Now
> the box is just empty every day.  So how do I get rid of the 'no entry'
> sign
> and where are all my eamils?!

0
Roady

Can't send email #9
I get an error that sayes, "The server can't send because server rejected the sender's email address". It gives me the server error 530 & error number 0x800CCC78. I have outlook express version 6. & am working on Windows XP version 5.1. My pc is HP. I've tried contacting HP's technical support & they are not helping me. I have already tested with my IP and the trouble is with Outlook. It also will not do spell check. Never has since I got it. Can someone help me? For sending email, I think you need to contact your email account provider, n...

change sender email address
Help! Exchange/Outlook doesn't make this easy...(I'm using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003.) I recieve email from two Internet domains: domain1.com and domain2.com. Everything comes into my one Inbox. If email comes to me from domain1.com, then when I reply back to that person, I want the "From:" to appear as if it's from "me@domain1.com". If email comes from domain2.com, then when I reply back to that person, I want the "From:" to appear as if it's from "me@domain2.com". But Exchange uses the "set as default" address ...

can't access emails
Everytime I open Explorer and try to view my emails, I get the message Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem... then it re-opens Explorer again and when I try to open my email again, it does this same cycle, over and over... I've tried re-booting, but I still get the same results. Any suggestions? ...

How do I setup Windows Desktop Search to find Emails on 2003 Exchange server?
Hello, I use Outlook 2003 Exchange Server. I can't get Windows Desktop Search to find emails. I've downloaded an add-in to index .msg files, but I still don't find messages in my inbox. What do I need to do? Seems like it shouldn't be this hard! Maybe its just me. Thank you, Craig S are you using cached mode with exchange? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-requ...

Bullets appear as Boxes in all documents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi. I'm using Word 2008 (12.2.3) on an Intel Mac Snow Leopard (10.6.2). I was having a problem superficially similar to one that mwheat reported about a week ago, but with this crucial difference: I didn't have access to bullets in any document (i.e. they appear as empty boxes). The only bullet that worked was the tiny bullet; all the others showed up correctly in the Formatting Palette, but showed up as empty, non-printing boxes in my documents. <br><br>While writing up a query to the forums...

Tab out of combo box?
I have embeded a forms combo box in an Excel spreadsheet. Everything seems to be working the way I want it to with one exception. After selecting or entering a value I can't tab out of it to go to the next cell. Can this be changed? Thanks ...

Outlook 2003 sending email
I have recently installed MS Office 2003 Professional. I am having the following problem with MS Outlook 2003 that I was not having with MS Outlook 2002. When sending external email thru exchange (locally), I have to choose the account (Internet or Exchange) otherwise I get an error message that my mail did not get delivered. So to explain further, if I am sending email externally (email is sent thru Internet server not Exch) and my default mail setup is thru the POP3 server, then the there is no problem. If I am sending email locally, then I have to choose Exchange account. As ...

email link in signature font changes, why?
Hi folks, I have an email link in my Outlook 2003 signature created in frontpage. In frontpage the link is arial black, but when I send email it arrives as Times new roman black...any idea why? Thanks, Danny ...

junk mail not junk- how to designate as not junk
I receive an email and it is automatically sent to junk box but it is not junk. I move it to the In Box but it still thinks it is junk. I do not find a designation "this is not junk". How do I tell Outlook it is not junk? using outlook 2002 SP3. thanks for YOUR assistance. -- Gene "Gene" <Gene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75125475-4CF6-4224-8F28-60855DDB12A3@microsoft.com... >I receive an email and it is automatically sent to junk box but it is not > junk. > I move it to the In Box but it still thinks it is jun...

Three problems: Preparing to Send Messages popup and spam folder won't empty, and messages duplicate
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap I'm running into three problems: The first is one I hoped would have disappeared when I upgraded from 2004 to 2008 a couple months ago. At seemingly random (or maybe incremental?) times, I get a dialogue box that pops up that says &quot;Preparing to Send Messages&quot; that I imagine uploads messages from my desktop to the server or something like that. But the number keeps getting bigger and it often occurs when I'm in the middle of typing an e-mail and interrupts what I'...

Diff,erent email display
Hello ...

O2003: Junk email and Mail Rules
Hi- I've run into a bit of a snag with outlook 2003. I use this to download mail from 4 different POP accounts. I have an rule that disperses these to their proper folders (subfolders of the inbox folder). I need to use the junk filter too. So what happens is that mail is delivered to the inbox, then it is marked as spam and moved to the junk-email folder. Then the mail rule runs and moves the junk mail in the junk mail folder into the personal folder. So in effect, the junk email filter is useless when I use rules. Is there a way to tell O2003 to the junk email rule last, or to te...

Broken Text Box Link
Greetings, I have a 16 page booklet that I've created in Publisher 2002. I've linked all the pages using the Text Box Link tool. Somehow the link between pages 12 and 13 is missing so some text at the bottom of page 12 goes into overflow instead of autoflowing onto page 13. I've tried linking the two pages together but the link tool won't let me link 12 to 13 or vice versa. In both cases a dialog box tells me that I can't link the two. If, for example, I select the Page 12 text box the dialog box says that publisher can not connect a box to itself. If I move the cup to p...

Drag n' Drop emails to a Java application
Hi, We are developing a Java application where we want to import information received in e-mails. The email client are Outlook 2003 (at least for now). The best way would be to be able to drag the e-mail to the Java app and then access/parse the e-mail in the Java app. I have searched the web but can not find anything useful. Do I have to use COM and/or OLE for doing such operations? Please help me!! Best Regards Joacim ...

Changing font size in a list box
I have a listbox object on my spread sheet, and the font is about 1/3 the size of the rest of the sheet. I have checked the properties of the listbox (right click, properties) and there is no mention of changing font or size. Is there a way to control this? I was hopping it would use the font size from the source, but I was wrong. Any help would be appreciated. If you use the listbox from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font. If you use the listbox from the Control toolbox toolbar, you can. It's under properties. jones.derek@jdirving.com wrote: > > I have ...

How to cancel or stop update dialog box when I start Microsoft Money 2006.
Hi all, How to cancel or stop update dialog box when I start Microsoft Money 2006. It always show me: "Please wait while Money checks for software updates. This might take several minutes." Thanks, Rowen ...

Conditional forward email in Exchange
Is there a way to forward only certain emails? For example, I'd like to forward any email from a domain that is sent to an Exchange user to two additional Exchange users. eg. Mail sent from user@domain.com to user@exchangeserver.com The domain matches, and thus the email from user@domain.com is forwarded to user1 and user2@exchangeserver.com as well as the original recipient, user@exchangeserver.com. John At the server level - nothing built-in in Exchange Server 2003/2000. You may have to resort to event sinks. Alternatively, look at Outlook rules. Exchange Server 2007 makes this a ...

How To Restore Outlook as Default Email Service
A bout a year ago I switched to IncrediMail as my email service. I have a business that requires a lot of email traffic, so I have quite a bit of info and addresses in IncrediMail that I don't want to lose. My question is, how do I restore my Outlook as my default email service without losing my IncrediMail data? Assuming that you are using Internet Explorer as your web browser, click on START...Settings...Control Panel...and open Internet Options. Click on the "Programs" tab and click on the drop-down menu for "E-mail" and select the program you want to be your...

Cannot make Outlook 2003 the default email program in IE
I made the Outlook the default email, calendar, and contacts under the tools,options tab in Outlook. It still does not show up as a selection in Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2, options, programs menu. Any help would be greatly appreciated. So have you set the Exp.Options/Prog/Email? Or are you saying it keeps on getting reset to? If so are you or someone also using a second email app? David "slam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:132401c3b8fc$885d6f80$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I made the Outlook the default email, calendar, and > co...

Stock count entry should have a "Mark All" and "unmark allbutton
Entering stock counts with 5000 items at 0 quantity can be time consuming to check each of the verified boxes. A "mark all" button would be helpful ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroup...

automated email help
Hello, At the moment im building a database for a driving school, I have a customer field, with email address as an attribute. I dont know much about macros in access but once the customer has booked a lesson i want a automated email to be sent to the customer 3 days or a few days before their driving lesson, stating the driving instructor, booking ID time and date etc. I have 5 tables apart from customer: Employee, Car, Booking, Package and Session therefore the email will have to take out data from the session table for the following data booking ID, drving instructor ID, session date and ti...

how can i export all active email address on particular server
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C6FCD5.344DB7E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable how can i export all active email address on particular server? ie. username email address abbc1 john.smith@abbco.com I have tried exporting the default address book, but there is no way to = export it. thanks ------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C6FCD5.344DB7E0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &quo...

Use of Pop3 accounts for external email
We've been using a pop3/smtp account to recieve our external email. I've heard that using those is a bad idea for a buisness. I don't understand it that much and wondering what are the issues with pop3 and what is an alternative to recieve external mail if not using a pop3 account. We have Exchange 2003. The issue is the company can't archive all user's mail. You know, company's email is representing the company, so the company should keep it as archives. With POP3 email will be moved from server to the client. Instead, you can use IMAP, Exchange Server, or ...

How to sign in when LiveID server is down?
Running M2007. Keep on getting error that my password is incorrect, although it worked earlier this morning. I assume the ID server is down somehow, and I get a message that suggests I sign in without access to all online services. However, in M2007 I don't see any way of doing anything like that. In past versions there used to be a check box that said something about signing without online services, but I can't see it in M2007. Tried starting Money from a shortcut and from double clicking the .mny file, both with same login screen. Is there something I am missing? BTW, this wou...

outlook express email #3
how do you import from anther computer the email address book to another computer with outlook express?? "Randy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1390d01c443ea$1550c680$a101280a@phx.gbl... > how do you import from anther computer the email address > book to another computer with outlook express?? Backup and Restore OE http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For h...